Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor (65999 Views)

Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya / Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by ennyj01(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sometimes I curse the day I was born into this country, who cursed us as a nation?

Can you imagine the country we find ourselves in?
Nothing will be done to the so called speaker
He won't lose his job
The so called Aide won't be arrested

The innocent man wasted
No compensation will be given to his family..

And someone will still come and support this God forsaken government.

Just tell me, what will a sane human being be proud of in this government we find ourselves in?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by brosom(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
omooba969:

Fear fear ppl when is the time coming? grin
count ur teeth with ur tongue.
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by ipobarethieves: 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
sadEndSars is a waste of time/destruction of properties.These black N black mourning clothes can't change

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Neddstark: 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
So so sad. We are giving assault weapons to unprofessional incompetent nuisances.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Okoroawusa: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
I paused immediately I saw Saharareporters as the bearer of the news. More details of this event will be made known by other credible media outlets.

Please don't gather to hail any politician in a group. It might be mistaken as a protest especially in Abuja and Lagos. It's no longer like before.

Meanwhile e no go better for that policeman wey pull that trigger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Lambapapa(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
shebi oga boss 4 police has redrawn all the police security?
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Why Nigeria , why. Am not to be a nigerian.
Any Nigerian that's innocent and still proud to be one, is an evildoer.
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Nmezor(f): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
There was indeed a country

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by hotseat: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
This is as a result of the palpable fear of the people they claim to be representing.

Shooting unarmed citizen for 'feigning" to hail him.

They have gotten to the stage of being scared of their own shadows.

"The Guilty are Afraid" - James Hadley Chase.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by nograv: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
Killing a poor man selling just newspapers ...

This generation of politicians is finished

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Mars16(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
With no disrespect to the dead,why will one hail someone that doesn't care about him? Please think,WHY?
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by SarutobiEky(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
MickeyRich7:
As a real nigga

I would smoke AZ and move on

Let karma do his thing

Lmao. Bros. Karma no dey do these evil politicians shit. When was the last time a prominent evil politician died? Instead they are waxing strong. Since I was a small boy Tinubu has never appeared ill or look like he'd die anytime same for Buhari and the likes. It's the good ones that die. Evil people I e polithiefcians Karna no dey near dem. Karma is selective jare.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by EdiskyHarry: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nigeria police force, the most useless set of people on the planet earth.
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by TATALoAlaMu: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
Of course. Y'all....
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Walai I cleared what I want to type
I don't know what to say embarassed
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by SarutobiEky(m): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
ennyj01:
Sometimes I curse the day I was born into this country, who cursed us as a nation?

Can you imagine the country we find ourselves in?
Nothing will be done to the so called speaker
He won't lose his job
The so called Aide won't be arrested

The innocent man wasted
No compensation will be given to his family..

[/b]
And someone will still come and support this God forsaken government. [b]

Just tell me, what will a sane human being be proud of in this government we find ourselves in?
some human beings are just cursed. Even education cannot emancipate them. I have one idiot graduate like that who was supporting Buhari vehemently, saying he's not to blame for the thieving politician and the amount he takes home as salary. Imagine shit. I don lose hope for the country jare. If I had my way, I'd kill all of them plus their families, down to the infant in their homes. The nation needs to be purged off of the evil that dwells in. I'll continue to say that the army is nigeria's biggest enemy. As long as they remain tools in the hands of these wicked people, the nation is doomed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by thaoriginator: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Trigger happy bloodclaat dutty babylon pussy hole deh
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by abokimallam: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
The police officer who killed the unarmed newspaper vendor, was merely following after the order of IGP of police Adamu to use force always to defend themselves.
Nigeria, how is the mighty fallen.
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by andyanders: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
OOzz:
Another endsars revolution is looming. This time, it will be EndPoliticiansLives.

Evil people
If the masses don't start going after these politicians and their families everywhere they may reside in this world, nothing can be done to redeem this country.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by JAWBONE(m): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wolgrace:
Most security forces are created and trained to protect the rotten system, not the people.. They are trained anti-people with animalistic torture disguise as training such a way that their consciences and human empathy for the people are totally eradicated.

Couldn't have said it better.

The sole purpose of Nigerin security forces is to protect the corrupt politicians. That is why Buratai can confidently say his loyalty is to the President. The Armed Forces, Police and Paramilitary forces have this questionable reverence for politicians especially those in power
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
#Endbadgorvernance
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Agricaddict(m): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wolgrace:
Most security forces are created and trained to protect the rotten system, not the people.. They are trained anti-people with animalistic torture disguise as training such a way that their consciences and human empathy for the people are totally eradicated.

O sad
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by mobi99(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
oh gosh! I cant wait to witness another protest, this time around we know people to visit.... and how to do it now. am tired of this shithole country name Nigeria...
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by pacespot(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
Na shoot on sight these security operatives kon dey people for this kontri. Regina daniels is already learning how to shoot from her sugar hubby, Ned.

Everybody should fvckin get a gun for themselves in this country. The problem is the case like this will be quickly swept under carpet, nothing go happen in the end
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by afube: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
sammysmiles:
Most of those politicians aides are animals, hoodlums, goons, touts, mentally unstable mafians...

moomoo man !
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by fourboys: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
this is bad... must we continue to type rip in this part of the world?
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by CocoaOla: 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
All nigeria armed forces agency work for evil government agenda only. their work is not to protect law abiding citizens
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by hotseat: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
Mars16:
With no disrespect to the dead,why will one hail someone that doesn't care about him? Please think,WHY?

The poor might have thought that this encounter with such a "distinguished" personality would attract some bucks for him to keep body and soul together.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Beverlyjean(f): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hailing ur problems has sent it somewhere
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by All4good: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
ijustdey:

https://saharareporters.com/2020/11/19/security-aide-house-reps-speaker-gbajabiamila-allegedly-shoots-dead-newspaper-vendor

#EndSARs
#EndPoliceBrutality

Yet Police is still killing the Nigerian youths instead of protecting them. SMH

Don't blame Buhari rather Jega is to blame.
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Axmondthuglife: 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
Na wa o.... Something dey make for this naija
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by pacificom: 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
A popular yoruba adage says " there is no play between dog and the tiger. The poor are the worst enemies of the riches. Prof Sam Aluko said " The poor cannot sleep because they are hungry, the rich cannot sleep because the poor are awake"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Convention: Photo Of Tinubu And Osinbajo, Akande / Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) / EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.