Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,527 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor (66003 Views)

Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya / Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by etrouble: 6:35am On Nov 20, 2020
KingAzari:
When are we protesting again?

Very very soon.
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by ivolt: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2020
Angelfrost:
Where are Nairaland anti-protest and pro-police squad??!.... ivolt, Golan007, please don't hide away from this thread.
What have you done about your fellow hoodlums who have been killing, raping and robbing people since your so-called protest started?
People can't even stay outside after 7 pm in some areas. This policeman will be arrested and charged after investigation, how about your hoodlum friends causing mystery? Many of them will go on to commit more crimes while you defend them and blame the government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by dederocs(m): 6:39am On Nov 20, 2020
Karma dey hunt these people, Nigerian politicians read the signs on the wall, amend the constitution, reduce cost of governance, you people can not be rich, while the country is poor.
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Antoeni(m): 6:41am On Nov 20, 2020
Gbajabiamila admitted it. That's the first step. Now fish out the officer, dismiss him from his job and hand him over for prosecution. Speed up his trial, sentence him to life imprisonment and meanwhile compensate the victims family, if he has little kids, be responsible for their education up to university level.

That's what leaders do.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by fashrola(m): 6:47am On Nov 20, 2020
morbid:
There must be more to this story. This was an incident that took place in the full glare of the public and I expect a more detailed report than I have seen up here.

It will be difficult to rationalize how a body guard attached to a public office holder would just gun down an innocent Nigerian in broad daylight, despite witnessing nationwide protests against police brutality barely one month ago.

You dey type like say you know Sabi wetin dey happen for Nigeria
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Cherez: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2020
morbid:
There must be more to this story. This was an incident that took place in the full glare of the public and I expect a more detailed report than I have seen up here.

It will be difficult to rationalize how a body guard attached to a public office holder would just gun down an innocent Nigerian in broad daylight, despite witnessing nationwide protests against police brutality barely one month ago.
That's the problem
The acts happening Nigeria have never been rational & believe me, all you read above is all there is to this story
These police guys shoot at will
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Khahidmorgan24(m): 7:11am On Nov 20, 2020
Are you gonna t :-Xell me that d speaker didn't hear the gunshots sounds or the cry for help of people around lipsrsealed
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Alimat40: 7:12am On Nov 20, 2020
Poor people have no have hope in this country.
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Olayemitemitope(f): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2020
cry cry cry
Etumgbe:
Nigeria is doomed. Sars killing, soldiers killing, police killing, hunger killing, now security aides to politicians killing. Where will we run to in this country? I'm grieved
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Mummymahdi(f): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2020
Heyyyyaa!! This is sad. Really sad

Wether mistake or intentional this is unproffessional, Nigerian police are something else.

RIP to the dead.l
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2020
JAWBONE:

Couldn't have said it better.

The sole purpose of Nigerin security forces is to protect the corrupt politicians. That is why Buratai can confidently say his loyalty is to the President. The Armed Forces, Police and Paramilitary forces have this questionable reverence for politicians especially those in power

They are appointed not to question or challenge the authority when he is wrong, but to oppose, intimidate, and oppress the people who question and call out the wrong doings of the leaders. THAT’S A GREAT SIGN OF BASTARDIZED, DEMONISED, AND ROTTEN SYSTEM.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by mechanics(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2020
The police officer didn't try, he should be dismissed, someone that is hustling to make his ends meet was just killed unjustly without any provocation.
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by jibnet1(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Fake News from Lai Mohammed
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2020
streetsoldier1:

Chai, I know these guys in the pix ooo, at Ikeja, the last fair one is nick named white

In case you meet with him, tell him to go for a face and body massage. That scary face though!! grin grin grin
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by jibnet1(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Fake News from Lai Mohammed
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Angelfrost(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2020
ivolt:

What have you done about your fellow hoodlums who have been killing, raping and robbing people since your so-called protest started?
People can't even stay outside after 7 pm in some areas. This policeman will be arrested and charged after investigation, how about your hoodlum friends causing mystery? Many of them will go on to commit more crimes while you defend them and blame the government.

Hoodlum friends??!... Smh.

I see you have chosen to continue to adjudge acts of protest against poor leadership as the same with criminality... That says a lot about your level of reasoning... That is sycophancy in its worst form.

For you to actually believe that no one can be an agitator for better leadership and police reforms without being anti-police clearly indicates a sad flaw in your education and exposure.

Note that I'm not actually against supporting your leaders. I have friends who love and support this government, but never hesitate to bash them where and when they falter... That's true patriotism, for what is patriotism when it is shrouded in dishonesty and sycophancy... Think about it!!!

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Bimpe29: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2020
There must be a damn consequence for this mindless killing.
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Jalo60(m): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2020
OOzz:
Another endsars revolution is looming. This time, it will be EndPoliticiansLives.

Evil people
seconded
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Profkel: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2020
Nigeria Why?
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by milky3(f): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2020
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DID HE OPEN FIRE? DID HE SIGHTS ANY WEAPON WITH THE VENDOR. WHAT KIND OF ANIMALISTIC SECURITY AGENT IS THIS TORI OLORUN.
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by authority2006(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2020
JoeEeL:
I thought the IGP had said personal aides henceforth had been withdrawn from polooticians. undecided

Lol. And the speaker of the Federal Republic of Nigeria would be without security details?

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by DAVE5(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2020
Etumgbe:
Nigeria is doomed. Sars killing, soldiers killing, police killing, hunger killing, now security aides to politicians killing. Where will we run to in this country? I'm grieved

You forget say politician sef bring out gun for broad day light shoot down person

Abule egba matter that was caught live on video
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Darealudeme: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coldie:
Igbo leaders would look the other way like nothing happened.

I swear if God gives me what am looking for I have a long list of people I want to fockop.

From Nnamdi kanu to Rochas to Orji Uzor kalu to Theodore orji I would get to u people smhw
Ngige nko? grin
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by ericmor: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=omooba969 post=96229742]

Una go still queue up behind APC and PDP come 2023 grin

Una go learn sense by force.[/quote

Thats the most annoying thing. We are just the problem of ourselves
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor by Saig: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
Let us also STOP hailing these politicians when they pass. Let's have dignity as a people. Hailing these guys is one of the things that make them hold on to power and do whatever to maintain that status quo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Convention: Photo Of Tinubu And Osinbajo, Akande / EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting / Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.