Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Don't Play With The Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Play With The Heart. (926 Views)

Why Is It That Girls Don't Play Hard To Get Or Sleep With Anymore Nowadays / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Girls Don't Play Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Play With The Heart. by Xfactor2(f): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2011
This is why we have a heart, honest & true:

"It's impossible." said pride. "It's risky." said experience. "It's pointless." said reason. "Give it a try." whispered the heart.
Re: Don't Play With The Heart. by 190: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2011
Re: Don't Play With The Heart. by Omolola1(f): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2011
smh
Re: Don't Play With The Heart. by 190: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2011
SMH 2
Re: Don't Play With The Heart. by Xfactor2(f): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2011
why SMH?
Re: Don't Play With The Heart. by 190: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2011
she shook at head at me

so i shook mine back at her twice cheesy
Re: Don't Play With The Heart. by Xfactor2(f): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2011
I love Rihanna btw, and TI - Justin sometimes. I didn't like him dissing Prince/Symbol/ Whatever
Re: Don't Play With The Heart. by Omolola1(f): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2011
fowl

i shook my head at the poster, shhhh
Re: Don't Play With The Heart. by 190: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2011
Omolola1:

fowl

i shook my head at the poster, shhhh

Lola you called me a FOWL!! shocked shocked

well i wont say anything 2 u,

u know what im capable of doing

@OP

Yeah rihanna has gone bad and i so love T.I

Back 2 your post, we are both outta here
Re: Don't Play With The Heart. by Xfactor2(f): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2011
It wasn't meant to be a thread so I won't ask re. SMH again. Just sharing,
Re: Don't Play With The Heart. by Omolola1(f): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2011
X_Factor,
could u pls be more elaborate wiv ur topic
Re: Don't Play With The Heart. by Xfactor2(f): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2011
I wasn't elaborate because its a quote and I only meant to share something evocative, that will speak to someone about the role of the heart seeing that this is a romance thread. I thought it appropriate, as most know, I don't normally post appropriate things for this thread. Ask 190 - he/she stalks me cozza that. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I hope this clears explains,
Re: Don't Play With The Heart. by Omolola1(f): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2011
ok o. . .
Re: Don't Play With The Heart. by 190: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2011
3 people thread
Re: Don't Play With The Heart. by Tingles(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2011
^The space between k and o is too much.

Got the message, nice one @poster

1 Like

Re: Don't Play With The Heart. by BABE3: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2011
wow, I'm having a hard time understanding this thread,  I had to read that quote five times and over. But I think I get it now

Pride said its impossible [/i]because he is lying to everyone else. why? he doesnt want heart to take his position.

[i]Experience
said its risky because, she had a heart once, and someone broke it.

Reason said its pointless because she thinks they are still going die at the end of the day, so why get a heart?

Then lastly, the heart said give it a try because----, ??( i honestly don't know why the heart said that, Im still tying to figure it out) Imma keep yall posted!
Re: Don't Play With The Heart. by Xfactor2(f): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2011
@ Babe: I think she said so because otherwise there's no point in being alive if love is too be kept locked up, taking no chances, not necessarily with the same person but with love. Just check this out:

To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact, you must give your heart to no one, not even to an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements; lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket- safe, dark, motionless, airless--it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable!!. - (a friend of mine wrote this)

in other words, should th eheart not do what th eheart is meant to do, give another chance, we will sieze to exist or be human.
I notice that we do this when we carry the other experiences we've had into a new relationship. I remember when I was much younger there was a point when I tried to believe in: Always leave room for disappointment. That's exactly what the first three are.

I am very impressed with your analysis Babe, smiley
Re: Don't Play With The Heart. by BABE3: 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^Touche! Nicely done! Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Things That Kill Love / ..... / She Said My Mates Are Havin 3 Boyfirends And Picking One Dt Is Suitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.