Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

One Common Issue We All Experience In Our Love Life---fixed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Common Issue We All Experience In Our Love Life---fixed (284 Views)

She Wants To Record Our Love-making Session / Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones / Guys Our Love For Ukwu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Common Issue We All Experience In Our Love Life---fixed by Pukkalolo: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hey fellas,

Pukkalolo, the love doctor, is here to fix your dating and relationship issues...No time for long talk. Let's dive into the real gist of the day. Today I'm going to fix a particular problem once and for all.

One common problem guys and ladies face in their love life: the ones you are NOT attracted to want to be with you but the ones you're actually attracted to and really care about keep pushing you away or keep treating you poorly.

Almost everyone reading this has experience unreciprocated love and affection (or is currently experiencing it). Maybe your current boyfriend, girlfriend, wifey or hubby is not as affectionate as you expect them to be; or maybe the person you want don't care about you as much as you do and they keep pushing you away when you try to get close to them.

You know how painful it is to put a lots of effort into trying to make things work out with someone but still not getting the outcomes you desire. Love, care and affection that is not reciprocated can be heartbreaking. Because you care about this person so much, you give up your time, efforts, money, body and dignity trying to make it work with this person. But because this person you care about don't really care about you, they treat you poorly and do anyhow they like. At the end of the day, you get nothing in return for your time, care, money, efforts, body, self-respect that you wasted on this person. And the worse part is, this person doesn't care about the effort you're putting. This makes you feel frustrated, insecure, weak and emotionally shattered.

When you're in love with someone who doesn't love you as much as you love them, you'd tolerate and endure their bad behavior towards you, but sooner or later you'd reach a breaking point where things get no more acceptable, probably because they cheated on you or you notice that they are giving someone else the love and affection that you feel they are supposed to give to you. And the most painful thing is, this "someone else" is putting in less effort.

In an attempt to counter this problem, I see and hear people say things like, "stick with the person that loves you, not the person you love." This idea is rooted in the believe that you can only get real love and admiration from a person who love you more than you love them. As a result of this wrong idea, people settle for less and stay in a relationship with people they don't really like while secretly crushing on the people they are truly attracted too.

But it doesn't have to be so. Why will you settle for the person you don't really like, when you can get something better if you can just change few aspect of your behavior. I'll show you what aspect of your behavior you need to change to start getting the outcomes you want.

If you're currently in a situation where you love someone but that person keeps treating you poorly or pushing you away, I can give you a simple tip you can apply now to get that person(man or woman) to start giving you the treatment you desire. But it's just a tip. A tip would only work temporary if you have not fix the real issues. The goal is to solve the real issues, not give you tips.

Let's look at it this way: falling in love with someone who doesn't love you back is like falling into a pit (a very deep one for that matter). I can give you a tip or technique that will get you out of that dip pit; that is, get that person to immediately start giving you the treatment you want. But in no time you will fall into that pit again and then you'll still complain that my man/woman is doing this and that.

Instead of giving you tips on how to come out from the Pit, I rather show you how not to enter the pit in the first place... Prevention is always better than cure.

If you find yourself always falling in love with people who don't love you as much as you do, then there's something you're doing wrong.

Or

you're currently dating or in a relationship with a person who does not give you the love, affection and admiration you deserve then there's something you're doing very very wrong.

Think of that person you're crushing on who keeps pushing you away despite everything you do directly or indirectly to get closer to them; Imagine what it will look like if there is something you can do to dramatically change their negative behavior towards you-- Yes, there something you can actually do.

Think of your significant other who treat you poorly despite how much love and care you shower on them. Imagine what it will look like if there something you can do to practically change them from treating you like trash to treating you like their Queen/King. Yes, seriously, there's something you can do.
Knowledge is power. I'll give you the power now.

Back in the days I began to notice the same pattern over and over again: I can easily get the ones I am not really interested in to become attracted to me but the ones I'm really interested in wants nothing to do with me...At first I concluded that that's just the way it is: the idea that I can only get real love and affection from a person who love me more than I love them. But then I later became dissatisfied with the idea because it means that I'll always have to settle for less.

So I decided to fix this issue..After many real life observations, experience and , trials and errors..Things started to become clearer... I noticed that when I was operating with a particular paradim and attitude i now refer to has "the one" formula, I was getting the positive results I wanted from the members of the opposite sex I was actually attracted to. I decided to perfect and master the formula and in no less time I was unstoppable.

" The one" fomular put an end to all my dating and relationship issues.
I started to introduce this idea to guys and ladies around me who are having issues in their dating and relationship life, and they were all coming back with great testimonies. If you want "the one" formula, send me a PM and I will send you the free copy of it right away. Yes, the free copy of it.

"The one" formula is for mature and reasonable guys and ladies who wants to finally put an end to the nonsense they are experiencing in their love life.

I wouldn't come here to act like I invented "the one" formula. Everyone, at some point in time, has accidentally and somehow use "the one"formula in their interactions and relationship with the opposite sex without even knowing especially when they are dealing with a person that they are not attracted to. But now imagine if you can intentionally and consciously use it with the ones you're attracted too?

Eleanor Roosevelt once said — 'Do one thing every day that scares you.'
You can also put it this way: "Do one thing everyday that freak you out or make you feel a bit uncomfortable."

If the idea of sending me a PM and getting the free copy of this book make you feel a bit uncomfortable, then sending me a PM is probably a remarkable and confident action that you won't regret

Remember, life is short. Every trip around the sun moves us closer to our dying day. You have to focus on doing the things you really want to do while there's still time. If the person you're currently in love with isn't treating you with love, admiration and appreciation, then here is your chance to fix this problem once and for all.
Re: One Common Issue We All Experience In Our Love Life---fixed by SILENTandSMART2: 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
Oshey eleribuu OP

Werey man cheesy

I don't read epistles joor

Nah screw driver or spanner you dey use fix ham abi grin

.. ani werey nie se

Abeg can you help me fix my relationship , if yes quote me so dat i will tell you the problem wink

(1) (Reply)

Bestgore Dot Com Is Dead. / ADVICE: Have I Really Come Of Age? / The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.