Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

ADVICE: Have I Really Come Of Age? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE: Have I Really Come Of Age? (284 Views)

What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? / Can He Really Come Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ADVICE: Have I Really Come Of Age? by salvationproject(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2020
I was reading a thread where a nairalander was narrating that his mother no longer believes in him and uses to use words like "at 20 and you are still broke" on him and I was like WTF.

I am 22 and I don't feel any pressure at all. I believe there is still time but reading that, I was like am I deceiving myself or what? I am small in stature n kept wondering if that is what is deceiving me?

I am in school and hoping to start the race of life when I grad but that thread was thought provoking to me.

Check it out guys, is a 22years old man suppose to be independent already? are there no longer procedures n stages in life?
Re: ADVICE: Have I Really Come Of Age? by lazkizz(m): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2020
dats y Guru maraji says... the more you see the less you understand
Re: ADVICE: Have I Really Come Of Age? by MycroftHolmes: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2020
grin

Do your best at every stage of life.. And more importantly, don't put yourself under unnecessary pressure by comparing your age/achievments with others. There's no standard timeline for life, cos nobody has ever lived before.

Founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken, Col. Sanders started after his retirement from military in his 60s and still rose to be one of the richest in America in his life time.

My point is: don't compare yourself/age with others. Just do your personal best at every point in time, and always improve on yourself.

Peace.

(1) (Reply)

xxxxxxxxxx / Thank Me Later. / The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.