Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices (16212 Views)

Market Forces Responsible For Hike In Fuel Pump Price - NNPCL GMD, Kyari / Buhari Blames Middlemen For Hike In Food Prices, Hoading Of Commodities / Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Mcreloaded(m): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ahsat:
Know

Guy don't be sentiment. Is it only the Southerners that are facing challenges of high Commodities price? Is it only in South that herdmen enter farm with their cattle and destroy crops? We are talking about Nigeria in generally not a specific region.

Guess you are right but then I can only talk of the South South because this is where I farm, while my co farmers in the North have complained of having to settle bandits before they can harvest their crops.
It's really sad having to deal with these chalenges not to mention those I call touts in almost all states of the federation who extort transporters who convey farm produce to various markets there by adding to the price increase of food.

Most customers must pay N1000 for every basket of tomatoes they buy and it is the same in all markets all in the name of IGR and we are here complaining of price increase. It's a vicious circle that affects us all

1 Like

Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by osusuallstars: 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Buhari and APC are cancer that needs uprooting by all means .
You closed border, Fulani herdsmen and Boko haram destroyed crops on farm leading to poor harvest , you refused to construct road but increase fuel price ., police will do extortion on the road, and you are here romanticizing on the causes of price hike
The thunder that will fire this military régime is doing press up in River Niger
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by bejeria101(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Government without sense always blaming their failure and calamity om their own foolishness.

I never expected anything from you, because my father told me about this clueless last cowbender.
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Useless excuse
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Moganajoe: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Even before the protest began the prices of goods and services were increasing so whats this one saying.

even without the protest prices of goods and services would still have increased. undecided

trademark of A.P.C

always pushing blames......................

They couldn't see continuous hike in petrol price as the reason, they didn't see VAT increment as the reason. I rest my case on this govt
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by orisa37: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
It-should-be-fg-govs-blames-banditry-and-kidnapping-for-hike-in-food-prices.
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Vulcan24(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
After 2023

We will confirm ur statement meanwhile continue your self rule
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by yommen: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
Our government is never responsible for anything in the first instance, not even to us that elected them. So oo.
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Passionate1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
They don't want us to soro soke wereh. .
Failures! Always putting d blames on others. .
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by stormborn28(m): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
The most useless government on earth is Buhari's government
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Rafioso12: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
So banditry and endsars increased fuel price and electricity tariff? Do they even listen to themselves.
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
Confused set of mofons!! Divide this shithole or risk ur life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days / Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President / Three Northern Courts Turned Down Apapa’s Plots Against LP — Obiora Ifoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.