Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr (37816 Views)

Okocha Reacts To Super Eagles 3 - 2 Win Over Cameroon / Nigerians Want Amunike To Take Over From Gernot Rohr Now / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by odogwunaija(m): 5:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Oliseh na coach?
Unless u want someone who would handle super eagles the way Buhari is handling Nigeria ....by correspondence

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by nnamdi640: 5:16am On Nov 20, 2020
Abeg let them take over because that man has nearly render our national team useless
Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by lexy2014: 5:23am On Nov 20, 2020
ursullalinda:
Anybody is better than this present coach......the guy na confirmed failure......he should take the exit door.

He is a white man. As far as NFF is concerned, that's d only criteria that qualifies him as our coach

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by DeRay98(m): 5:31am On Nov 20, 2020
Navalsadiq:
We don't need a person like Stephen keshi.

He is rude proud and arrogant.he was given that

opportunity before.i think they should go for

Emmanuel amunike.

Enemies of progress who have no idea how coaches are treated by the nff, just typing poo.
Tell me how many coaches have succeeded like Stephen Keshi as a player and coach? How many players and coaches have made sacrifices for Nigeria like Keshi did?
When you have no idea how difficult it is to work for NFF, you should be quiet.
Talking about Rohr, before he came 4yrs ago, S.Eagles have not qualified for the 2 consecutive afcon, every afcon and World Cup qualifiers forces everyone to resort calculation and permutation after every match but all that have stopped. He has quantified for every tournament with a game or 2 to spare but because the team drew from 4.0 up to 4.4 all una mouth dey drive rough....
Ungrateful people...

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by Cmanforall: 5:33am On Nov 20, 2020
rossniti:
For me, AMUNIKE. Definitely.

He is highly qualified, with all the right coaching badges, and was a top top player in his time, plying his trade with the likes of Sporting Lisbon and Barcelona.

Only injury sustained in that Nigeria v Italy game in 1994 cut short his career.

'Ammunition' knows football inside out, and deserves a chance at managing the team he served so well in his prime.

I honestly have no idea how we have people like him in Nigeria, with such vast world experience and knowledge of the game, yet we have Gernot Rohr as national team coach.

That injury ...

I know he will perform better than Rohr or Roar that doesn't roar

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by SilentRiddles: 5:35am On Nov 20, 2020
No let me throw you mud o.

Why you go put Oliseh name for there - even if na U17 team? Person wey under him, Nigeria was ranked 70th in the world .

I go stone you this eba wey dey my hand. You just provoke me my adding Oliseh name angry angry.

The guy na fight e dey fight everywhere, from during his playing days to coaching days.

As a player, he fought with opponents and even his own teammates, both on and off the field.

As a coach, he fought with Enyeama and Emenike, thereby forcing the premature retirement of arguably Nigeria's best goalkeeper and striker of that period. Till today, the super eagles are still having a goalkeeper and striker crisis.

Even his brother then, Azubike once openly and shamefully fought his fellow Nigeria U20 teammates in an international match and the whole world was watching cry cry cry

He fought football administrators everywhere, in Nigeria and in Holland. Na only him waka come.

And what does his team play? Nothing really fantastic. Didn't you watch the super eagles under him? Drab, uninteresting football where we struggle to win 1-0 or 2-1 at home or even play a draw.

So on what criteria is his name on this list?

Abeg, Amuneke is the coach we can hire now, both foreign and Nigerian. His team plays good football and he produced and knows a good number of the current super eagles stars (Osimhen, Chukwueze, Nwakali etc).

And by the way, Alloy AGU should be sacked as goalkeeper coach too. He's produced zero.

7 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by Walelavender(m): 5:36am On Nov 20, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
With so much young talents abroad players , we should just look for some golliat defenders from our league like Senegal 2002 and restore confidence in them ,dem go fit buldoze players with ball together , no bi all those defenders wey dem born abroad like foreign agric fowl.small head but, their head don turn pieces
'Goliath defenders' cracked me up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by henrixx(m): 5:36am On Nov 20, 2020
herve renard all day long. nations cup guarantee
Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by femi4: 5:39am On Nov 20, 2020
Only Amuneke make sense

Oliseh struggled the last time he was here

Renard struggled with Morocco with all the stars there and he was sacked. He always rely on finished product like rohr.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by Focusmind: 5:39am On Nov 20, 2020
Pochettino, the former Tottenham coach, is still without job. They should get across to him.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by duduade: 5:42am On Nov 20, 2020
rossniti:
For me, AMUNIKE. Definitely.

He is highly qualified, with all the right coaching badges, and was a top top player in his time, plying his trade with the likes of Sporting Lisbon and Barcelona.

Only injury sustained in that Nigeria v Italy game in 1994 cut short his career.

'Ammunition' knows football inside out, and deserves a chance at managing the team he served so well in his prime.

I honestly have no idea how we have people like him in Nigeria, with such vast world experience and knowledge of the game, yet we have Gernot Rohr as national team coach.

No be Nigeria ni
Misplaced priorities
Be looking for what's is within your reach outside the box
They will employ him now and start to owe him salaries because he is a Nigeria

But the Sports Minister will be collecting salary o

Battered people

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by Rolexjerry(m): 5:43am On Nov 20, 2020
No Nigerian coach pls. The corruption in the NFA no be here oooo.
Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by brain54(m): 5:43am On Nov 20, 2020
I like oliseh as a person...as a coach he has proven to have poor man management. Emmanuel is good...herve should command more respect... rohr is a failure.
Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by Walelavender(m): 5:52am On Nov 20, 2020
Hervé Renard, the French tactician is the most qualified. Very experienced with African national teams. Plays possession and attacking football.What does Rohr play sef ??. Won the cup of nations with two different national teams-Zambia and Ivory Coast. No other manager has done that.

We should be going for achievers who have done it before. Who will be respected by the 'big boys'

Forget Oliseh, he has short fuse. He wont handle the dressing room. His ego is a disadvantage. He was given the opportunity, what did he do with it. Called us names :-

Amunike on the other side is a fine coach, only for age grade national team. He still needs more exposure. Can't forget in a hurry what he did with the Tanzanian national team, during the last AFCON. He also surrendered a 3-0 lead to Kenya and couldn't take the team out of the group stage. Experience!

This is not the time to gamble. For me, we should go for Renard.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by Gkay1(m): 5:58am On Nov 20, 2020
ggf
Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by majamajic(m): 6:07am On Nov 20, 2020
parkervero:
The man should be replaced with someone that can perform better.

I think Sunday oliseh has learnt his lesson over the years. He should be given the job to proof he can deliver.

Sunday Oliseh ?
Una don come again , leopard can never change it's spots , look at same thing he did at his club sittard , as we now qualify every tournament easily una no like am

That's is how we landed buhari !

The only qualified coach I see in this list is Lenard !

Before rohr came, we didn't qualify for 2 nations cup and a world cup , now we qualify easily , una wan do us buhari and Jonathan stuff again ?
Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by lookingfly: 6:07am On Nov 20, 2020
Sunday oliseh again, I thought that dude was sacked last time.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by Navalsadiq(m): 6:11am On Nov 20, 2020
DeRay98:

Enemies of progress who have no idea how coaches are treated by the nff, just typing poo.
Tell me how many coaches have succeeded like Stephen Keshi as a player and coach? How many players and coaches have made sacrifices for Nigeria like Keshi did?
Talking about Rohr, before he came 4yrs ago, S.Eagles have not qualified for the 2 consecutive afcon, every afcon and World Cup qualifiers forces everyone to resort calculation and permutation after every match but all that have stopped. He has quantified for every tournament with a game or 2 to spare but because the team drew from 4.0 up to 4.4 all una mouth dey drive rough....
Ungrateful people...
Emmanuel amunike is the man for the job.he should be given a chance. You can go hug a transformer

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by kheny12(m): 6:11am On Nov 20, 2020
Amunike or Renard will be good for the job.
Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by Dellorex(m): 6:11am On Nov 20, 2020
These local coaches are bribe collectors. Give Renard the job he's a good tactician.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by Parrot69: 6:19am On Nov 20, 2020
mrkings84:
for now i dont think there is anyone who is not better than Rohr

Let's try Yakubu Ayebeni
Jesu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by dominion001(m): 6:24am On Nov 20, 2020
Even lie Mohammed is better than Rohr
Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by blowjohn(m): 6:24am On Nov 20, 2020
Before we chose a coach, pls non of those players should be in that team haba!
All the players in that super eagles must go
Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by lugiano1: 6:25am On Nov 20, 2020
Gadaluck:

Oliseh would make a good coach. With him there'd be good work ethics by the players and super star attitude will not be tolerated. He served well in the Dream Team era plus he's very knowledgeable about the game. The team needs a firm and no nonsense coach. If not him then Amunike should take the job....
are u guys even serious? Which mumu Oliseph
Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by dazzlingd(m): 6:30am On Nov 20, 2020
Right from onset, Rhohr doesn't seem to understand Nogeria football
Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by Franking: 6:31am On Nov 20, 2020
U need to first look at Rohr's record instead of shouting up and down that he must go. If Rohr goes then no need for another foreign coach. Just give it to Amuneke, Oliseh has attitude that will put the team in disarray with time.
Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by rossniti: 6:32am On Nov 20, 2020
ceeceeco:
I'd have preferred Amunike, but for the fact our indigenous coaches are not being respected enough, I'd go for Herve Renard, he has a lot of experience in Africa football.

What type of foolish reasoning is this?

So because indigenous coaches as you claim are not respected, so we should ditch them for foreign coaches?

I mean, the way some of you reason, is like you are on some hard drugs or drink.

No common sense whatsoever.
Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by codedphyness(m): 6:33am On Nov 20, 2020
Emmanuel Amunike

Sunday Olise is too arrogant for my liken
Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by Crowngiovanni: 6:33am On Nov 20, 2020
Looking at the history of Nigerian football, we usually do well with Nigerian technicians, so I prefer an Amuneke.
Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by donbrowser(m): 6:34am On Nov 20, 2020
Rohr is the best coach we've had in the last decade.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by lugiano1: 6:34am On Nov 20, 2020
DeRay98:

Ungrateful people...
Tell them...imagine how they forgot so soon... how can people even be mentioning Oliseph without a single clue of coaching. Arrogant and harsh.....

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr by rossniti: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2020
donbrowser:
Rohr is the best coach we've had in the last decade.

You mean the worst?

That's more like it.

Maybe he's the best match selling coach.

Someone better investigate that guy, and his possible connections to betting syndicates.

His decisions in games are very dodgy and suspicious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club / AbleFast.com - Football Pools Fixtures And Results / Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.