Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Advice Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed (119 Views)

Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently / Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed / School And Work At The Same Time. How Feasible? Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed by philest222(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Good morning guys, Am a guy in my early twenties and will be going to NYSC soon and planning to save a lot of my money from my earn allowances and planning to start cooking gas filling business and look for a busy area with less competition to start, please am looking for more advice concerning it and any other good advice will be appreciated too.
Re: Advice Needed by Baybii: 8:06am On Nov 20, 2020
This is a good plan. Start small and one day you'll grow bigger than you imagined.

What other advice do you need? Your plan is already okay.

(1) (Reply)

Business Volunteer Interns Needed In Lagos / 3 Business Proposals / Your 2021 Goals And You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.