Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' (43394 Views)

Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? / Oshiomhole To Governor Bala Mohammed: You Are Looking For Trouble / Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Adakintroy: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2020
rontolo:

Another olodo spoted!

Right here, is the reason all hope is lost in Nigeria!

I gave you a start simple thing. If can't overthrow you old boss, what makes you think you will be able to overthrow a whole goverment even if they are filled with old men.. A complex social system you will take over from top to bottom. They will just roll over so your take their place. Because you such a good human being?

ur are scarily naive about the reality of your world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Golan007: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2
Olodo.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Nchenches: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2020
rontolo:

The youths need to overthrow these old, despicable id1ots.
Youths? Buhari aptly named them lazy.

What one young man, Luggard with his girlfriend made in 1914, tens of millions of youths on the other side feel pains by the Luggard’s act, their lives get encumbered by Luggard’s act;
but the youths see themselves as unable to undo what one Luggard did.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Arysexy(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2020
Golan007:

Obama voted?

Go and rear cow, this discussion is beyond you
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Mrbenny001: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2020
What made you concluded it was doctored video, mumu man, 100 people that testify and also claimed their family members were killed were also doctored, you go still use your coconut head carry curse, mumu
flokii:
Which evidence did CNN provide? fake and doctored videos of course.

Honestly, I'm ashamed of CNN with the irresponsible journalism they did on the Lekki toll gate "massacre with no bodies". It's a big stain on their reputation.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Golan007: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2020
Arysexy:

Go and rear cow

Continue watching Big Brother Nigeria.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Toks2008(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:

Cos they can never engage in senseless protest...

Ordinary i don't respond to clout chasers like you but I pray that the fate of those who lost their lives in the protest befall you or someone close to you so that you will have sense by force.

Ode.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by afroxyz: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2020
Easternmind:

Please which planet are you from?

Forgive him. He does not have TV
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by King44(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2020
Dapcity007:
Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.
. See article on top evidence you called a lie, go sleep.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by afroxyz: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2020
rontolo:

The youths need to overthrow these old, despicable id1ots.

We know. But morons like Helinues are dragging us back
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by misano(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2020
Arysexy:

And why did lekki toll gate CCTV camera stop working when d shooting started as attested by LCC in the ongoing panel of enquiry

I'm still trying to understand your point.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by omotomki: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2020
I have gone through your link and it is reasonable, the issue is that everybody has a right to believe anything he or she wishes.I think the truth is that the soldiers fired , as a civilian, how are you meant to know if it is a life ammunition or not.The Governor said he went to the hospital searching for victims,did he get to the hospital at Lekki where some of the people where claimed to be treated .This are some questions people ought to ask.Both sides need to be grilled, it is evident that one of the party is lying .it is also evident that both parties lied in one way or the other .We shud not let hatred blind our eyes, I know we hate the governemt.it is still this same old people that Nigerians wI'll still vote into power in 2023.I think what the youth shud do now is to put all their energy into shopping for a suitable presidential candidate in 2023.we shud not be bent in destroying our country. For those thinking they will destroy the country and run out , no matter how bad your country , it is still our home, no place like home

[quote author=Friend22 post=96244805][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Psych412(f): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:

Shiite Igbo spotted
your purpose on this earth is just for census
nothing more

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Depressed101: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2020
olaric:

As usual, you never disappoint me with your senseless response to topics. When will you grow up at least for once in your lifetime here on Nairaland?
Don't worry until he dies by the same bullet he keeps defending
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by jornwhite: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
GBTYO:

See these threads for more insight .
https://www.nairaland.com/6189564/endsars-cia-color-revolution-towards

https://www.nairaland.com/6267784/cnn-fg-playing-script

I was hoping to read an insightful article profounded on hypothesis that depicts fact not someone's opinion. rethorical questions works for me anyday anytime,
If CNN could refuse to be a machinery to trump's govt, of all powers in the world naa buhari govt cnn go liaison with abi grin ALOL ! that is a big insult, to what gain or benefit grin
Now lets even admit & play along that buhari & CNN are in some gay shit, playing a script how will exposing atrocities under buhari govt empower him the more, when mugabe, saddam hussein were exposed did the revelation empower them the more or booted them out, the way some of you reason sometimes fit make person relocate to another world. Una no dey try
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by olmoRoc: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
No wahala, sanction them! After all, na military government in disguise we dey under.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Orlu15(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=Ndlistic post=96241779]Nigerian Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed was called out again by CNN in their newsroom program on the morning of today November 20, over threats of sanction.

CNN sat on Donald Trump's neck for 4years nonstop. Trump could do nothing about it.But Lai wants to sanction CNN.
This is what hapens when you are used to a culture of oppression, lawlessness, and power misuse.
Whatever they smoked in Aso Rock, It's time to change their idear.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by GBTYO: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
jornwhite:

I was hoping to read an insightful article profounded on hypothesis that depicts fact not someone's opinion. rethorical questions works for me anyday anytime,
If CNN could refuse to be a machinery to trump's govt, of all powers in the world naa buhari govt cnn go liaison with abi grin ALOL ! that is a big insult, to what gain or benefit grin
Now lets even admit & play along that buhari & CNN are in some gay shit, playing a script how will exposing atrocities under buhari govt empower him the more, when mugabe, saddam hussein were exposed did the revelation empower them the more or booted them out, the way some of you reason sometimes fit make person relocate to another world. Una no dey try

Buhari is more than comparable to the CNN Zionist agenda than Trump who is opposed to internationalism .

You don't get it and won't until you begin to understand that CNN does not exist to inform you but rather to sway you towards their Jewish agenda

That same Jewish agenda is what the likes of Buhari and Kanu are pushing and which is to see to a destruction of Christianity and an end to your freedom and a life under slavery of Jews
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by msmon(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Golan007:

Because people like you, with such terrible grammar and logic abound.

What are you saying that you are not saying.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by God1stson(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=96241922]And which evidence (s) has CNN presented to back up their imaginary Lekki massacre?[/quote
You've saved ur data for something u think is not worthwhile and from ur statement, the stalk ignorance u showcased is epic. If is BBnaija u text and watch till the last. Learn to add value to yourself.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Lashist(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=Dapcity007 post=96243825][/quote]
That's not what the topic is about...open LGBT topic and we will talk about that...this is about lekki massacre
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by God1stson(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
sammirano:
CNN NO SERIOUS. How will one media oversee tell us what happened in our country? It is obvious, it is some misinformed and unscrupulous youths that are feeding them with whatever info they may have. FG should just ignore them outrightly. Better matters at hand.

How will one country from overseas be borrowing us money!. Hypocrite! when it doesn't favor u and ur evil course, u will throw away reasoning as start sounding like somebody devoid of reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari / No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.