Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' (43388 Views)

Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? / Oshiomhole To Governor Bala Mohammed: You Are Looking For Trouble / Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Hallabee1(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2020
olaric:

As usual, you never disappoint me with your senseless response to topics. When will you grow up at least for once in your lifetime here on Nairaland?

leave that hell-anus guy... to slap am dey my mind

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:
And which evidence (s) has CNN presented to back up their imaginary Lekki massacre?

I forgot that you lost your brain as a first requirement to joining zombies in APC

Till now you still don't have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Blackking98(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2020
edoairways:

But It wasn't fake during the USA presidential elections
It wasn't fake news when they were attacking Jonathan during his tenure. APC is an association of fools

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2020
federal government can not regulate social media but they can shut it down in Nigerian, why because you can't regulate a company that is not in Nigerian better still federal government can negotiates with social media companies in American but can't dictat what the company should do , Facebook, Twitter and Instagram has the sole power to approved any post or comments on their platform, what federal government can only do is to track and arrest post contradicting their opinion
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Arysexy(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2020
pacespot:

Ever since Trump started using that phrase fake news, all the miscreants that call themselves government have adopted it to debunk any glaring evidence like this lekkimassacre.

The same APC that used CNN to blackmail GEJ with Boko Haram.

I remember their travelling to USA where liar MoreHarmMade and Fashola kept blackmailing GEJ govt by saying that he accepted that Boko Haram are in his govt. They painted Nigeria bad with every Boko Haram attack using CNN.

Now CNN is 'fake news purveyor'

Useless intolerant devilish APC regime
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by coolcars(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2020
sammirano:
CNN NO SERIOUS. How will one media oversee tell us what happened in our country? It is obvious, it is some misinformed and unscrupulous youths that are feeding them with whatever info they may have. FG should just ignore them outrightly. Better matters at hand.
what other better matter are you talking about? Like looting the treasury right? Mumu

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by MadeMan01(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2020
Racoon:
He picked the wrong fight with a media body of CNN repute.Lai Mohammed is a permanent disgrace to a nation with about 40% youth population, good & responsible governance.

I did not know why we do not have good looking politicians. If they don't look like rogues, they look like apes, or frogs like oshiomole, or in bred genetic disorders like Tinubu or Lie Laid Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Golan007: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2020
maynia:

And the US and also UN grin

Even WAFU and the defunct USSR.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Horus(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBZtW4eTdqs

Lekki Shooting: CNN’s Investigation Confirming Killings

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by wirinet(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2020
Golan007:

Don't forget to cc FIFA and IOC.
FIFA and IOC were not set up to investigate and prosecute crimes of massacres and crimes against humanity by wicked government officials. I thought everyone knew the functions of FIFA and IOC.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by icankel: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2020
flokii:
Like CNN like DJ sWITCH.. fake news peddlers.

One claimed 78 people died while the other claimed 38 people died at Lekki.
All of a sudden, it dropped to 10 people killed and later at least 1 person killed.

God go shame all of una.
wats difference between losing 78 and 1 person?
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Golan007: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2020
Arysexy:

The same APC that used CNN to blackmail GEJ with Boko Haram.

I remember their travelling to USA where liar MoreHarmMade and Fashola kept blackmailing GEJ govt by saying that he accepted that Boko Haram are in his govt. They painted Nigeria bad with every Boko Haram attack using CNN.

Now CNN is 'fake news purveyor'

Useless intolerant devilish APC regime
Going to America and taking a case to CNN.

Abi that your uncle wey dey Houston since 1984 dey CNN?
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by ba7man(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2020
maynia:

SLAVE will say anything, what is that suppose to me now? grin

From the army weren't there atall that's it is hoodlums to we only shot blank bullets cheesy
As long as there are no verifiable victims, all those Serbian bullet claims are trash.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by phoenix33: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:
And which evidence (s) has CNN presented to back up their imaginary Lekki massacre?

you need to see a psychiatrist . it's apparently obvious that you lack just the simplest common sense. seems like you derive orgasm from spewing trash from your polluted mouth. How many evidence is that small enough for you to see the reality on ground. You definitely must be living in another planet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Golan007: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2020
icankel:
wats difference between losing 78 and 1 person?

77 dead people.

1 grave instead of 77 more.

Just one extended family in mourning as against 77 .
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2020
Golan007:

Don't forget to cc FIFA and IOC.

And also president elect Biden tongue
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by wirinet(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2020
maynia:

FULANI ANIMAL.
where in the world do they give trainees live bullets?

no right thinking person will think like you do, that's why I'm happy.
No be everybody dey collect 30k especially the international communities, they will say it as it is, you ANIMAL tongue
Please go back to school to get a proper education.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by omotomki: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2020
Accountability demands that people should be precise and accurate to some extent .to stand on a neutral ground means both parties need to provide an accurate evidence , cnn said people died , what is the number ? on the other hand , lie Mohammed gave a detailed account of the number of those who died and facilities destroyed.i think it's up to a month now since the event happened,I expect the organisers to be able to present their own acount with a precise number . I expect them to be able to inform people whon lost their relatives to notify them on a particular number or to get a lawyer who can secretly hear their matter if they are afraid of the governemt.I think cnn relied on videos given them by people , but the organizers should also be able to give a precise acount of the people that died .if they continue to hide their names , who will compensate their families .Are the organisers able to compensate them, how long do they want to hide the names and details of those they claim died .if you are in a leadership position, u are to be accountable , so let them submit a report with names and details of those involved.It is unwise for them to hide names

ba7man:
To be honest, i have seen thousands of insults but no verifiable list of people that were "killed" at the tollgate, their relatives, friends, acquaintances etc.

I can bet all those screaming "Massacre" sef don't know any victim or have any evidence, they're just following the bandwagon to suit their sentiments.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by zeusdgrt(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2020
Eteka1:
Anyone that doesn't agree with you must have collected 30k. Mumu mentality.
Truth hurts

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by capitalzero: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2020
Easternmind:

Please which planet are you from?
He is from cave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by oludavkay: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2020
GBTYO:
Fake news purveyors fighting over who lies least.

Both CNN and Lair Mohammed are liars

You will just sit in your cubicle and type the rubbish you feel like. Better thank God for establishments like CNN and others for giving you the avenue to see what is happening around the world.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2020
ba7man:
As long as there are no verifiable victims, all those Serbian bullet claims are trash.

So why did they lie then? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Golan007: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2020
maynia:

And also president elect Biden tongue

Not Trump again?

You guys abandoned him rather quickly.

grin
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2020
wirinet:

Please go back to school to get a proper education.

Go back to been a human being with conscience, and stop been a SLAVE!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Friend22(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Any one who can't sit down to do an independent research on their own to see things well eventually be made a fool of in the end.

Read Sulaiman Aledeh's report below:.
https://aledeh.com/2020/11/lekkimassacre-cnn-report-infodemic/
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by sammirano: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2020
coolcars:
what other better matter are you talking about? Like looting the treasury right? Mumu
Any one with a average IQ will understand that some elements fostered the protest for selfish purposes. But, sadly, you have no brain to understand that.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Golan007: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2020
wirinet:

FIFA and IOC were not set up to investigate and prosecute crimes of massacres and crimes against humanity by wicked government officials. I thought everyone knew the functions of FIFA and IOC.

Yoi could have fooled me.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Blackking98(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2020
CutieKing:
Am not sure what cnn is out to achieve here.you claimed one person was killed in the lekki shooting yet you called it massacre.
You claimed you got your evidence from witnesses and video footage......the many video footages that were doctored??.
Many security agents were killed in the protests,yet cnn is not investigating that,can US allow just one of their police officers killed just like that??.
I think its time nigerians condemn this kind of poor reporting from these foreign entities who are bent of giving the country a bad name.
The country already has a bad name.
Go and resume sucking your paymasters balls for 30k and let Nigerians who have Nigeria at heart do their thing.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Golan007:

Not Trump again?

You guys abandoned him rather quickly.

grin

Did trump say anything during the EndSars movement?
Biden did cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by drlateef: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2020
wirinet:

From the Nigerian Army armory at Bonny Camp.

A bullet bought in 2004? How many bullets have been shot since 2004 at different locations by the military? Is that how to conduct forensic investigation by the world news media?
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2020
Golan007:

Even WAFU and the defunct USSR.

Especially ICC grin
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Wiseoldman: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2020
GBTYO:
Fake news purveyors fighting over who lies least.

Both CNN and Lair Mohammed are liars

Lolz, the same CCN that 70 million Trump supporters call FAKE News.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions / Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.