Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Wizkid And Burna Combined - Davido Brags - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Wizkid And Burna Combined - Davido Brags (360 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Wizkid And Burna Combined - Davido Brags by Decencyava11: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2020
Davido had an Instagram Live interview with The Shade Room where he declared that his signee, Mayorkun is a bigger artiste.

While wrapping up the interview, the interviewer asked David a question, wanting to know who the bigger artiste is between himself, Wizkid and Burna Boy.

David who probably thought it was a trap question replied by saying Mayorkun is the bigger artiste of all.

Full video below �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUSm_WP9Wxs
Re: Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Wizkid And Burna Combined - Davido Brags by zang: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Davido don start again
Mayorkun to Burna or wizkid na mirage oh
Re: Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Wizkid And Burna Combined - Davido Brags by Emmanueltrin(m): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2020
childish adult baby , probably a 28/29 years old baby speaks you will know , wizkid reckless twice in d morning anytime anyday , real niggaar puffs the first sip of sk
Re: Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Wizkid And Burna Combined - Davido Brags by Lightangel65: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2020
This local boy he knows he can never reach Wizkid and burna boy who are now international. He should go and play with AJ boys, even small boys like rema don dey near him level
Re: Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Wizkid And Burna Combined - Davido Brags by SavageResponse(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2020
This loudmouth again!
Re: Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Wizkid And Burna Combined - Davido Brags by Chujor1634(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2020
He thought it was a trap, so come of it. nothing serious about his response. He's only Hyping his boy
Re: Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Wizkid And Burna Combined - Davido Brags by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2020
As expected, is he supppose to hype an artist that is not in his label?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trouble Heart. / A Short Poem About My Ex .. She Lied I Disvirgined Her / Mercy Aigbe Shares Stunning New Photos As She Turns 43

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.