Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Shekarau Is Hausa - How Come He Speaks Great English Compared To Buhari/ribadu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekarau Is Hausa - How Come He Speaks Great English Compared To Buhari/ribadu? (2736 Views)

Pics:Goodluck Jonathan Look Dapper As He Speaks At Hope Global Forum In USA 2day / Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? / Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekarau Is Hausa - How Come He Speaks Great English Compared To Buhari/ribadu? by nduchucks: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2011
tiatma:

Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa's self confidence, devoid colonial mentality and lack of inferior complex is always a pleasure to see

The dearth of posh upper class accent?

Ah, blame decandence and the commoners (i.e. Eastenders etc) for that grin

Sir Tafawa balewa was known as the golden voice of Africa. No one has been able to fill those shoes ever since his days. His death was very untimely, to say the leas - what an orator!
Re: Shekarau Is Hausa - How Come He Speaks Great English Compared To Buhari/ribadu? by dayokanu(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2011
Re: Shekarau Is Hausa - How Come He Speaks Great English Compared To Buhari/ribadu? by Johndoe100(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2011
dayokanu:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/St9yvZ_ouuI/AAAAAAAAYRI/zVvlGUbjUbw/s400/0.jpg[/img]

Odechukwu Jonathan

I have always wondered why you think insulting our president makes you either funny or "cool". I agree that manners and training are not pre0requsites to join this forum but I thought the mods have warned you already?
Re: Shekarau Is Hausa - How Come He Speaks Great English Compared To Buhari/ribadu? by Sagamite(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2011
Johndoe100:

I have always wondered why you think insulting our president makes you either funny or "cool". I agree that manners and training are not pre0requsites to join this forum but I thought the mods have warned you already?

Why can't we insult your president?
Re: Shekarau Is Hausa - How Come He Speaks Great English Compared To Buhari/ribadu? by Johndoe100(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2011
Sagamite:

Why can't we insult your president?

Ask the Mods. Maybe for the same reason you don't insult your dad. Or do you (one never knows with what passes for human beings on this forum) insult your dad?
Re: Shekarau Is Hausa - How Come He Speaks Great English Compared To Buhari/ribadu? by Sagamite(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2011
Johndoe100:

Ask the Mods. Maybe for the same reason you don't insult your dad. Or do you (one never knows with what passes for human beings on this forum) insult your dad?

My dad is not a public official or figure.

Jonathan is not my dad.

So you are not allowed to insult Ghaddafi or even the KKK leader because we don't insult our dads?

Is Jonathan your dad?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Suffered! See What They Wrote About Us Again! / The 1st Security & Social App Need A Serious Partners To Lunch It. / Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.