Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni (2443 Views)

Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men / A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by ElectroLyte: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2020
The cult war between rival gangs, Aiye and Vikings in Benin City, Edo State is yet to abate as many bodies continue to litter the streets of the ancient city.

As of this morning, dozens of bodies were seen littered in several areas in renewed cult war.

Read more and watch videos===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/11/obaseki-loses-benin-to-hoodlums-as-bodies-continue-to-litter-the-streets-of-benin-graphic-videos/

Re: Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by Lastmankc(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
God please heal our land.I am suspecting those criminals that escape during the jail break .

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
God help us oh ...
Re: Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by real777(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
Cult killings continue. 2 killed around 7:12pm yesterday in my street and six in nearby street. Just very now, another 4 wasted. In my close to 4 decades living in Benin City, never have I felt this sad. This is the worst cult war I have seen here. Killing themselves over trivial and senseless matters. If you see most of these cultists no life or wisdom whatsoever other than just smoking weeds... Looking so empty physically/ emotionally and spiritually. Any secret cult that I can't turn into wind when danger is around is meaningless. Many boys too dull. Very sad.

This your topic should be edited by Seun

11 Likes

Re: Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by Etinosa1234: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
So na cult war make Obaseki lose Benin

All this Nigerian bloggers sef

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by osothermal(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
real777:
Cult killings continue. 2 killed around 7:12pm yesterday in my street and six in nearby street. Just very now, another 4 wasted. In my close to 4 decades living in Benin City, never have I felt this sad. This is the worst cult war I have seen here. Killing themselves over trivial and senseless matters. If you see most of these cultists no life or wisdom whatsoever other than just smoking weeds... Looking so empty physically/ emotionally and spiritually. Any secret cult that I can't turn into wind when danger is around is meaningless. Many boys too dull. Very sad.

which area bro?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by Golan007: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
grin

Who you gonna call?
Re: Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
ElectroLyte:
The cult war between rival gangs, Aiye and Vikings in Benin City, Edo State is yet to abate as many bodies continue to litter the streets of the ancient city.

As of this morning, dozens of bodies were seen littered in several areas in renewed cult war.

Read more and watch videos===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/11/obaseki-loses-benin-to-hoodlums-as-bodies-continue-to-litter-the-streets-of-benin-graphic-videos/
Imagine if Edo was in South East. Trigger happy soldiers would have been killing ibos for fun. Nigeria can never be one.
Re: Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by Oluwabengz(m): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
DamZik:
Imagine if Edo was in South East. Trigger happy soldiers would have been killing ibos for fun. Nigeria can never be one.

Who be this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by Danelo(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
2020.....the Govt ordered killing of its citizens
2020.....the youths decided to kill themselves all in the name of cultism

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by octembu: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
Liar, that's the photo of an armed robber, macheted by Vigilante corps when he tried to rob in broad daylight on Wednesday.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by Miracle2020: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Enjoy your endsars. No police man will come out for duty.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by Makanaki127: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Obaseki lose ke abi na who die lose grin grin
Re: Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by Stanweezy(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
All those prison escapes are on rampage
Re: Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
Abasman008:
you have seen chance to preach shit...those are humans like us..

Worst is.. people who kill people don't always want to be killed...
Do you think I'm on the side of the government who derive joy in killing Igbos at the slightest provocation?
Re: Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
real777:

this one wey e be like ASUU go call off strike so, are uniben students gon be safe?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Oluwabengz:

Who be this?
grin grin grin
Na Namdi Kanu servant, he's ipob
Re: Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
DamZik:
Do you think I'm on the side of the government who derive joy in killing Igbos at the slightest provocation?
and how does this concerns a self acclaimed Yoruba man like you?
Re: Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
and how does this concerns a self acclaimed Yoruba man like you?
Because I am humane. I have human blood running in me like the Ibos being killed like ants.
Re: Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni by shagasha: 2:45am On Nov 21, 2020
As far as an innocent person is not killed, they can continue... Shebi they have sworn to wipe themselves out, let them continue

(1) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) / Teen Accidentally Kills Himself On Instagram Live As Friends Watch Pic+video / How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.