Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) (40663 Views)

Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia / Should Christians Pray For Some Enemies to Die? / Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Charx122: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Viral video of Nigerian Christians praying for Joe Biden's votes to be upturned in Donald Trump’s favour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GB8g7KhoGo
A video showing an unknown pastor and his congregation praying for US president-elect, Joe Bidens' votes to be upturned in Donald Trump’s favour, has gone viral on social media.

It's unclear where in Nigeria this was held, but many on Twitter are reacting in anger, with one user writing: 'There is always a point when religion becomes a mental illness.'

Lmao if this true why don't they focus prayers on Nigerian government.. idol minds is the devil's workshop..
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by adenigga(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
Your portion is graphically illustrated below....

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nigeria my quortry
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by etrouble: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayer is Life!
Prayer has the Capability to Control events in the Spirtual and In the Physical. It's not a Crime to Pray!

I am also Praying For President Trump! I don't know how it's Gonna Happen! Neither do I Care what the Media or anyone says! Noise Makers will always Make Noise! I Believe "There is Light at the End of the tunnel"
IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER!

This miscreant again?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by CloudResident(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Notice me congregation undecided

Op this is just group of Christians not all Nigeria Christians!
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
osibanjo wil set up a commitee to investigate itgrin
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by 12inchess: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Wait ooo... Help me understand this. Are this people calling on angels to go an help them rig elections in U.S shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na wa oooo. If I say what I want to say some people will say I'm mean sha so let me shut up abeg.

There is problem in Nigeria mehn.... We need to invest in education ooo.
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by debeginin(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayer is Life!
Prayer has the Capability to Control events in the Spirtual and In the Physical. It's not a Crime to Pray!

I am also Praying For President Trump! I don't know how it's Gonna Happen! Neither do I Care what the Media or anyone says! Noise Makers will always Make Noise! Its a Hobby!
I Believe "There is Light at the End of the tunnel"
Maybe God wanted Trump to win a second term,but he had to change his mind about it when people like you started looking up to TRUMP to change the world instead of his DISCIPLE(........Go and make disciple of all nations).Is Joe Biden not a christian?The church has failed God.
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by theophilusj31(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

Mumu man...
With all your lame prophecies, Trump is still losing big time.
I don't know how so many folks take this clown serious.
Facts are right there in your face, and you're talking about using prayers to change the results of an election that's almost concluded. Your prayers are wishes and wishes don't change reality.
I don't know why most religious fanatics don't have sense.
bro this guy is a fake Christain not a Christain,I am a zealous Christain and I believe in Christ.....but I don't need Jesus to tell me that trump Is a complete pig,thank God for the check and balance in us electoral system,if the us was an African Country, Trump would have refused to step down,and would like to lead like a dictator

not all Christains are cluessless,God does not support a hateful,racist,and bitter pig,who does not know how to control his mouth

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Prymestrr(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayer is Life!

I am also Praying For President Trump! I don't know how it's Gonna Happen! Neither do I Care what the Media or anyone says! Noise Makers will always Make Noise! Its a Hobby!

The idiot never disappoints....foolish Christian fantastic angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by emonis88: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nigerians should learn to stop disgracing themselves. Y not pray for a better Nigeria, they r praying for an election result that does not concern them. And Admin stop putting things like this on front page abeg, it disgraces Nigerians d more.
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Yankee101: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
The problem with praying amiss is you do not have sufficient information or knowledge to pray for the right things to happen.

Elections are run by states, each of which have various voting methods (punching, electronic, written in etc) and they do not 'thumb print' ballots. So I don't know if it's angels or demons you're summoning mr man

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
kponkedenge:
Please don't classify these persons as Christians, they are not Christians and Trump is not a Christian either.

Trump is no Christian, doesn't even go to church.... He was asked his favourite Bible verse and he couldn't even mention one..... He spends his whole weekend golfing and you're calling him a Christian?

Joe Biden on the other hand is a practicing Catholic and he attends church regularly.

Most of you are just brainwashed supporters riding on disinformation being shared to you by painting Biden as a devil.... Same thing you people did to Hillary Clinton.
You have said it all

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by CrazyOptimist: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
GTFO

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by gbagyiza: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
able20:
This is just a joke naa haba. Some kids will take it for real.

I am a Christian but this got me laughing i swear. Some Pastors sometimes make the body of Christ to become a subject of mockery. please read James 4:3
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Stupidity is an intrinsic gift given to all.
I’m wondering why some people are misusing their own given gift of stupidity.

The same prayer they prayed in Nigeria and never came to pass, they still tried transcending it across the Atlantic.

These ones have moved beyond sanity boundaries

Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by abimic(m): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayer is Life!

I am also Praying For President Trump! I don't know how it's Gonna Happen! Neither do I Care what the Media or anyone says! Noise Makers will always Make Noise! I Believe "There is Light at the End of the tunnel"!
Two great men of God already aired their views from God, stop putting my Lord God to ridicule. Whoever's voice your are hearing or whatever prayer you have, channel it to winning more souls to Christ. Frankly, do you think biden supporters are serving the devil? Imagine someone praying for you to experience what david lyon experience in bayelsa, and how can you be praying for fall of another? When ordinarily they have no direct impact on you. The one that concerns you in Nigeria, everyone has prayed and lost hope, yet, Nigeria does not still favor majority of her people. Pray for Buhari to make life conducive for Nigerians and stop wasting your prayers over US which can never even be answered. Many Great men have spoken, baby seers should learn from elders so they can become like them than run riot in Christendom like hoodlum.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Yankee101: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
And please stop generalizing with the title 'Nigerian Christians' as if most of them support trump or where involved in the said pprayer6
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
hmm..I just wished they had also prayed for Buhari votes to be rejected at the 2019 elections!
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by godlessmind: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Goshen360:

So you support the kind of prayer they are praying right?
he's a fucccking hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
I have always known that these set of Christians are mad ! What business do these fools have with american elections ? Americans made their choice by electing Biden as their President,but some idiots in a corner of one godforsaken village in Nigeria, were calling on some imaginary angels to upturn it !

It can only be madness !
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by chaloskyx: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
bunch of morons like Christianity is a joke
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Truetalk3139: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please next time your topic should be like "Some Nigerian Christians" abeg. Some of us still get sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by cooltola(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
Well i thank God that man is not God. If it is God's will for Biden to be President, we will know, in Jan 2021 and if it is God's will for Trump to be President by Jan 2021, we will know Also by Jan 2021, we know who made false prophesies and who made real prophesies. Please avoid those who made false prophesies at all cost and pray for them.
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by omenka(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
From the way he's struggling to string his sentences together, there's no gainsaying he's a patented illiterate.
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by delishpot: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayer is Life!

Focus more on your life. Leave America alone. Pray for your parent who is in need of peace and calmness of the mind and body. Pray for your own career and leave America to God. They don't need your ignorant input. Note ignorant in this statement is not an insult but the true reality with you and the real politics happening in the white house and behind the scenes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by CrazyOptimist: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
See them.... Liars and charlatans. Business men and scammers. They claimed God told them a racist, selfish, demonic man is going to win. Where are you today? Hide your faces in shame.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Hollusilva28(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ha, I'm laughing right now. Awon eyan Righteousness89, no direction. instead of them to beg and intervene in Nigeria matters, they keep on deceiving themselves, thinking God is not wiser than them.

I'm still thinking about this- Is biden created by devil not God. All these people making stupid noises, portraying him as an anti Christ. So people don't know the meaning of anti Christ, the meaning, any sinner is already an anti Christ. bunch of fools.
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
But what da fvck is wrong with these deluded people ??
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Adeebiwa09(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Viral video of Nigerian Christians praying for Joe Biden's votes to be upturned in Donald Trump’s favour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GB8g7KhoGo
A video showing an unknown pastor and his congregation praying for US president-elect, Joe Bidens' votes to be upturned in Donald Trump’s favour, has gone viral on social media.

It's unclear where in Nigeria this was held, but many on Twitter are reacting in anger, with one user writing: 'There is always a point when religion becomes a mental illness.'

Sorry o but your topic or caption is actually inappropriate, the write up was better. Don't drag the whole body of christian down because of a few people's actions. If possible change it to A PASTOR IN NIGERIA PRAY... Not NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS please danfo are jamming people freely these days o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.