Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? (79674 Views)

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by faceland: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

But for me once in a while I do give prostitutes money just to talk, when I'm super bored I do call meet a prostitutes ask her price, tell her I want talk instead, they as human as anyone else and some are really nice
If you are bored buy data and watch YouTube video. I can NOT hold a 'conversation' with an empty brain prostitute. Even the once in universities have nothing upstairs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2020
lecturer50:
In those days,I usually meet a prostitute and pay her to rub and touch my chest.

No sex. I only ask them to massage my chest and back.

Sometime,I pay them to massage my legs and buttocks.

Of course I could have approached any one to do this but he or she will not agree and may become suspicious.

It is only prostitutes that can collect the money and massage my body.

The bad thing about them is that they will not do it for long when they will stop and demand more money to continue.

They are so money minded that as they are doing you, they will keep demanding more to continue.

They will be abusing you if they feel the money is not enough and there's no amount you give them that they will be satisfied.

That is why I stopped going to them.

In those days,I only went to them when I am bored and had over worked my body and needed body massage to relieve body stress.

But prostitutes don't care about you. They only want your money.
Why not ask your girlfriend do it to you rather than go to prostitutes?
There is no prostitute that is not a Thief.
Most prostitutes are smookers of cigarettes or weed.
So going to them, you must be ready for abuses.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by FireKing: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

I do give my neighbours money but not like that, for me I prefer if I enter bus, once the drive drop me, if I give him money before he reach down to give me change, I'm gone leaving the change for him, there is the problem of being too nice to people you know, they going to question your source and even question whether you carry your eyes do am, but I help out people when I can but if I want to just make someone smile for no reason I'm going to go for someone I may never meet again or someone, or just anyone, note that many people think I'm weird atimes
I dey here bro I need am becos me and you no near the same side..... so help a brother in need of cash or a job
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by faceland: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2020
handsomebeauty8:

With the same hand that they just used to hold someone else's dick. If it is still 8pm, she must have been mounted by at least one person (sometimes many).

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by wonder233: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2020
You nailed it! I have never understood the rationale behind paying for sex. In our society today, prostitution is now socially accepted, girls openly market their goods and unashamedly tell you it's money for hand back for ground. And majority of men now see that as the norm. A few of us disagree and still try to seek adventure the good old way
pansophist:
Not just you, lots of men are not attracted to prostitute. The act of paying for sex for these men immediately turns down any horniness or attraction, as it signify low value in them.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by mightyhazel: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

The last one I was with we discussed about a lot of things, like how she feel being a prostitute, how do she feel having all sorts of men on her and what's it like always having to worry about STD and above all how much she makes in a day, I once offered to pay up one of the prostitutes daily earning just to lodge her in a decent hotel for a day have a drink and talk. Apparently she told me she makes an average of 5K to 10K a day, I also learnt through our conversations that most of them consume a whole lot of painkillers drug by self medication, a terrible risk
but why only prostitutes? what about disabled? sick ? motherless etc.. Aint u worried about being seen by someone u know while hobnobbing with these prostitutes?

lemme give u a better ,safer and more soul edifying tactic.. walk into a female hospital ward (since u seem to have a knack for saving only women).. enquire for the broke est of the broke,make friends with them and help out with their bills.. u can chat them as long as the health care givers may allow,which should be plenty,considering ur kind gesture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2020
faceland:

With the same hand that they just used to hold someone else's dick. If it is still 8pm, she must have been mounted by at least one person (sometimes many).

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by edi287: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2020
How the heck is this on front page?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Manbryto(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2020
lefulefu:
if u want to help any lady at all it would be better u start with the ones in legit hustle so as to encourage them.a young girl doing mobile resturant selling rice and stew on her wheelbarrow under the hot sun or the one doing makeups or sewing.those ones will make good use of the money.u give ashi money na probably hard drugs or ciga she go use am buy.many street ashis need rehabitation not money per say

You don't tell a full grown man how to spend his money or how to help people or who to help. Is that to get your approval or what. The important thing is that he is doing something which others won't do. Is it not Big brother Naija that's giving people millions for gossiping and drinking and having sex for 90 days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by NOwazobia: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2020
Dreyton36:

That's the believe inexperienced men , alaye no be everybody babe go be like ur own , no be me say make u dey knack olosho babe
That's ur prob to deal with
That is the narrow mindset of many nigerians, they generalize hastily and think every girl out there must be a prostitute because theirs was a prostitute. So wrong, there are so many decent girls out there, some who are still virgins at their early to their late twenties.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by ufotty2001: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2020
Prostitution have gone to a new level now. You don't need to stand on the road now looking for a man. We now have active website like codedruns, fresh girls.com, inmates.com all what u need to do is to type in ur location and u will see all the girls in ur location that are closer to u.. likewise app too we inmassege, badoo, infact uncountable apps.. prostitution now have gone beyond what we see.. it is now possible for all those decent girls we all see on the road to be prostitution but u wouldn't know..

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by lecturer50(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2020
handsomebeauty8:

I didn't have girl friend then.

But I have a girl friend now.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by gnss(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Mtcheew
. A Typical response of a Prostitute Customer
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Elsueno: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

I do give my neighbours money but not like that, for me I prefer if I enter bus, once the drive drop me, if I give him money before he reach down to give me change, I'm gone leaving the change for him, there is the problem of being too nice to people you know, they going to question your source and even question whether you carry your eyes do am, but I help out people when I can but if I want to just make someone smile for no reason I'm going to go for someone I may never meet again or someone, or just anyone, note that many people think I'm weird atimes

The shock on thier faces, the smile, the genuine happiness just makes me happy as well, especially if the change is sizable sum. Sometimes I just call one of these street hawkers & buy thier stuff using twice the amount or just dash them money like that. Am currently trying to start a personal project of sending food stuffs to an orphanage every year.

Bros keep doing what you are doing, I assure you ur life will be blessed 4ever

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by chrisifeanyi: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

But for me once in a while I do give prostitutes money just to talk, when I'm super bored I do call meet a prostitutes ask her price, tell her I want talk instead, they as human as anyone else and some are really nice

mumu. This kind of man cannot send shishi to his parents or siblings.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Uzomacharles: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2020
gnss:
. A Typical response of a Prostitute Customer

Abeg Abeg

Respect yourself
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by achaemeka(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

I help people Sir, I help both men and women within my very little capacity, just that today it is about the prostitutes, I don't want to talk about the other times I support young hard working people, but it feels nice also when you don't always follow the norm,

Mr alexbells abeg I need your help.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by mightyhazel: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2020
AngelaUdoka:
Guys, Living in Enugu and as a young man who is in active service, I do have my bit of adventures sometimes but I noticed I'm not attracted to professional sex workers.

To the host: Can I be Ur friend?
the guy only spends on prostitutes ... with technicolor and craw infested yansh

u have these qualifications?
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by daddymummy(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2020
Why pay for sex when it is women who enjoy sex more than men.

Because men demand sex more, women sell sex.

It is because men don't know their rights that is why women sell sex to men but end up enjoying more than men.

The only thing a man enjoy in sex is the release of sperm.

You know when you release sperm, you will experience pleasure.

So it is not sex that gives pleasure but the release of sperm which a man can get even by masturbation.

Women are the ones who really enjoy sex because they are the ones being penetrated during sex.

Just like me massaging your body, you will enjoy it but me that massage you, I will not enjoy it.

So is it with sex.

The feeling of a big penis entering in and out of her vagina gives her pleasure akin to being massaged.

But you the man that put your penis, you are not enjoying anything except when you release sperm which you can even experience during masturbation. Like someone massaging another person is what you are doing to her.

But nature has made men to think that they are enjoying by making them to release sperm.

Woman can just lie down and enjoy the thrusting in and out of the penis from morning to night without feeling tired but when once you as a man has released sperm, you will be tired and will lost the urge and need to wait to regain the urge/desire and so that the sperm can build up to continue another round.

So it is the woman who actually enjoys sex and while men will expend energy to service a woman,a woman does not need energy.

Her own is to lie down and experience pleasure.

So it is women that suppose to pay for sex.

They are supposed to pay to have a penis enter their vagina.

But because men don't know their rights,they go running after women and demand for sex.

And women seeing their desperation place demands on men for an activity which only they(women) enjoy.

N/B: Being penetrated is the enjoyment of sex.Penetrating is not enjoyable.Being penetrated is enjoyable. So the release of sperm is given to make a man believes he has enjoyed sex.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by oguns222: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2020
tobechi74:

Prostitute are normal human being. How are we sure your girl is not a prostitute.
I have met an honest, intelligent girl who ventured into d trade to help cater for her younger ones and finish her education when her dad died suddenly.
She hated the job but she love education more. She has saved enough to. Rent a shop, her younger ones sell in. She plans to stop immediately NYSC. She hated the job
If she can get a financial assistance, she will stop but men do not assist for free that is how d job began, even her uncle wanted to sleep with her before helping her.

Prostitute need someone to love them for who they are and not for their job. If you can do that, they make best friend. They know the bad boys in the hood and can help you when you get into trouble.
Never under value them. They are human like every one
https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/07/dirty-miracle/

But some of them also go into prostitution because they want to live beyond their means

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by mightyhazel: 10:03am On Nov 21, 2020
achaemeka:

Mr alexbells abeg I need your help.
e no dey hard una to need urgent help..

anyways,do u nurse a black ass with ringworm on it?Those are his criteria to render urgent help

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by GodWrites: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

I help people Sir, I help both men and women within my very little capacity, just that today it is about the prostitutes, I don't want to talk about the other times I support young hard-working people, but it feels nice also when you don't always follow the norm,

Breaking news, you're not helping anyone, sir. You're just helping yourself. Perhaps been seen as an object of help or happiness gives you a sense of euphoria you can't get enough of.

The more damaged the person is, the higher the feeling. Perhaps you grew up damaged, or maybe lacking mommy's love. So now, helping out gives you a sense of edge or success.

You love feeling like a helper, cause it makes you think you're in an elevated status. It makes you feel superior, even though you've used the sham of humility to mask your euphoria.

I once had a patient like you...

Goes to you too Elsueno

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by achaemeka(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2020
mightyhazel:
e no dey hard una to need urgent help..

anyways,do u nurse a black ass with ringworm on it?Those are his criteria to render urgent help

Bros,He can also help me if he want.Here is my story.
Boss,I learnt HTML 5,css3,js(JavaScript),bootstrap,for front end web dev
C# using asp.net for back end ( partially before robbers steal my lapi.
I can even use C.M.S. like WordPress,joomla and wix to build sites too.
I can also write SEO keywords researched article,and manage any site(I am a webmaster)
Sir,pls assist me to get back to my feet.I need 80k to buy a UK used hp elitebook 8470p .And 20k to buy a used android phone wey,I go dey use to connect WiFi to the lapi.
total 100k
Nairalanders abeg make una help me.
Nothing is too small,help me to be self employed abeg una nairalanders,My papa don kpai,things just too hard .I don apply for job taya.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by AMEERAHBA: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2020
Nice one Bro,

Hope you win Soul(s) for Christ.

Please , Bro dont let it sound wild, out of little you can support a family that has nothing, i meant nothing Small to put for the children to eat. Its really very Add here. Please bro or Any Samaritan. If i garri and Sugar for the Children . it is eaten with Joy.......TEars dropping ... Please

Thanks All as The Lord shall visit you with blessings.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by RealDD: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:
Is It Just Me? I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes

Guys, Living in Enugu and as a young man who is in active service, I do have my bit of adventures sometimes but I noticed I'm not attracted to professional sex workers.

So many times I had been in the midst of professional sex workers and today being bored I decided to visit one of the nearby hotel and chill out around the swimming pool.
The fact that I know a lady is a prostitute is an instant turn-off for me

I'm sited with my bottle of Heineken thinking about all the crazy stuff in the world and this particular lady got dancing the normal erotic dance towards my table.

She, wearing just a swimsuit that reveals all the contours; with her body dripping of water as she just came out of the pool, at the very closest range the usual evidence of the subjection of the female gender in liquid, the tip of her mammary gland otherwise known as niple had betrayed the partial enclosure of the massive heritage that lies in there, it was almost a center of attraction until I observed that her buttocks otherwise known as nyash by majority of nairalanders is way darker than the rest of her body.

Then I had to speak to the bottle of beer on my table then a sip and my senses was rebooted now, my observation. If it were a usual lady I would sure had fallen for her, also usual lady won't display her nyash unless she's cought up already in which moment I won't have the time to judge.

I'm not being so critical though, does it look like I'm not attracted to professionals or just the fact that they don't give me that curiosity that is common with regular women. Or is it the hot weather, apparently it is quite hot in Enugu now.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by ITbomb(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

It's like subscribing 3600 for GOtv and listening to only Wazobia FM

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by SlayerForever: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2020
Prostitutes are dustbin to me bro.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2020
Gang90:

Don't go and find something useful to do with your life, of all the girls that's around, why pay for slut you won't shag, is just like buying cloth that you won't wear
Being with a woman is not all about shagging all the time. I like being in a house with all doors closed and seeing her walk naked around the house observing the beautiful work of nature. I can pay a girl to walk around naked in the house while we talk and watch movies together especially those that are endowed. I get my thrill that way

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by At10tion: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2020
You won't even enjoy the thing and may even contact terminal disease.. Just get a wife and be fine.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by FarahAideed: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2020
pansophist:
Not just you, lots of men are not attracted to prostitute. The act of paying for sex for these men immediately turns down any horniness or attraction, as it signify low value in them.

Me number 1

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by YorubaAmaka(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2020
Instead of talking about reasonable people" this one is discussing about irredeemable naija oloshoism.

Olosho is not written on any lady's face" just like hiv no dey show for face" your so called girlfriend could be an Olosho without you knowing.

Umunwanyi na Olosho business embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.