Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Seun And Lalasticlala Come Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun And Lalasticlala Come Here. (273 Views)

Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident / Seun And Lala Needs To Be Banned For Allowing Such Bootilicious Ad In Fp / Lalasticlala Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun And Lalasticlala Come Here. by Ahappy: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please, I am sorry for the thread topic, I was trusted with the sum of 50000 which is my sister school fees,so I had this man who promised to send me some materials from abroad, I did get message that the materials had arrived the country already but I will have to pay the sum of #27500 naira for the delivery and paper issue,
I paid the money hoping that when the product get here which is a laptop and few cash,I will be able to refund my sister money .

But little did I know that a naked picture was inside the material, I was phoned by the driver who had already underwent search by the customs official, he called me to tell me that,I had to pay #50000 before they can release him.
I did pay #20000 naira telling him that I don't have up to that.

please sir and ma,I need your help, the driver had stopped picking my call already, and my sister is yet to know about this, I need your help sir and ma,God will not spoil what's giving you happiness, I am just a student ,I have been crying all this while,my mum is yet to know about this, that's why I posted this on nairaland.

I have even forgotten the product, I need my sister's school fees,she's an HND 1 student of Rufus giwa poly,owo ondo state.

I can give you proof sir and ma
this is my number 07044145432

I need the sum of #50000 which is her school fees,I don't know what we happen to me,if I fail to provide this money before she asked me to send it.

I dont get my self at all
don't mind my grammars please sir and ma.
help my life.

This is my account number

Akosile Emmanuel
UBA

Re: Seun And Lalasticlala Come Here. by Ahappy: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
this is the remaining balance. please help my life

Re: Seun And Lalasticlala Come Here. by Ahappy: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
please help my life guys,my dad will kill me if he gets to know about this.
Re: Seun And Lalasticlala Come Here. by lincsnuel: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bro sell that 4G phone you used to screenshot the message quick and use it to offset the debt before your dad finds out!

Best of luck mate...

1 Like

Re: Seun And Lalasticlala Come Here. by SeunDobo(m): 4:59am On Nov 22, 2020
yenyen You say it all your Dad go kill you and you are gonna regret because no money for country right now things hard , let me tell you those people you send 20k must be scammers you need to sell your Android phone and get touch light in other to be able to refund the lost money back don't be miserable brother for your Junior's .. For instance when I spend money my keep in my account ..she almost curse me and I feel horrible so you need to look for the money before them find out bye

(1) (Reply)

Between This Couple Arguing On Cooking Food At Home Or Buying Food Outside / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Anyone Interested In Learning Web Development Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.