Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

I Hate Relating With People. Especially Males! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Relating With People. Especially Males! (266 Views)

Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / I Hate Relating With People / Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Relating With People. Especially Males! by 360clips: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2020
I'm just not that kinda friendly guy who wants to know anyone! I just don't like relating with people atol! Trying to know a total stranger or be friends with one is no for me. Infact, I have no friends. I love my life that way! I do things on my own and get things done! Family members always complaining but I don't give af. Thats just how I am. I still go out to clubs and bars, but by myself. And I have a really good time. I hate large crew of people around me. It irritates me. Especially males. I hate being around them cus they to loud!. They be shouting like fools be claiming street boys. Annoying af! And one always wants to be the leader of the pack. Nobody can boss me around, so I be on my own! I'm my own leader. I can't be following fools around nd be claiming crew.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Relating With People. Especially Males! by flexzy001: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2020
Ok cool
Re: I Hate Relating With People. Especially Males! by dawnomike(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2020
360clips:
I'm just not that kinda friendly guy who wants to know anyone! I just don't like relating with people atol! Trying to know a total stranger or be friends with one is no for me. Infact, I have no friends. I love my life that way! I do things on my own and get things done! Family members always complaining but I don't give af. Thats just how I am. I still go out to clubs and bars, but by myself. And I have a really good time. I hate large crew of people around me. It irritates me. Especially males. I hate being around them cus they to loud!. They be shouting like fools be claiming street boys. Annoying af! And one always wants to be the leader of the pack. Nobody can boss me around, so I be on my own! I'm my own leader. I can't be following fools around nd be claiming crew.
I use to be like you until I learnt it will not help my life business-wise... your lifestyle helps you keep your respect and esteem high though as you will not be availed to some kind of insults that come with familiarity

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Relating With People. Especially Males! by Thesole(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
No man is an island, you have to relate with people otherwise you are going no-where. And if anyone steps on you, u handle the person, that's what a boss do. Take responsibility don't be running away.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A "Runny Stomach" Embarrassment? Share / Romantic Happy New Month Messages For Love Ones / Having Relationship With HIV Positive Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.