Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS (37783 Views)

Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC / Reps In Free-for-all As Gbajabiamila Suspends Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Ezmans: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
Karlifate:
OK.

Abdullahi M. Hassan should also be sent to where Mr Ifeanyi Okereke has gone to.

IF justice is slowed down on this matter, other overzealous aides won't learn. Same way Bisi Fayemi's overzealous security killed someone in Ekiti State the other day & the case is being swept under the carpet like nothing happened.

TIME will tell.
so they have start again
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Tochj(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
If Mr speaker Will walk his talk over this matter it will be good.
Most importantly make sure his family doesn't suffer.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by solonubinho(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:
When u are igbo and u work for the government ...never ...I repeat never break the law for anyone ...cause they would always use u as a scapegoat when the time comes

Does this rubbish you wrote even makes sense? How does this relate to any igbo working for the govt?
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by joa2013: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
Benite:
Why not reveal identity of the security operative involved since police denies he is not one of them.
He mentioned his name now, Abdullahi M. Hassan
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by NaijaCover(m): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Oga Lalasticlala, we need more update on this news please
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by NnadyAutos: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by obama30: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Benite:
Why not reveal identity of the security operative involved since police denies he is not one of them.

This morning, I have handed over the security operative, Abdullahi M. Hassan, to the Department of State Security (DSS) for investigation and appropriate administrative and judicial action. In the interim, he has been suspended from the convoy.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by brodalikeme(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:
When u are igbo and u work for the government ...never ...I repeat never break the law for anyone ...cause they would always use u as a scapegoat when the time comes

Biko, what are you writing?
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by obama30: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

Read the news again
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by udemzyudex(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

What sort of nonsense post is this? Now you've turn it to a tribe thing, must everything resort to tribalism in Nigeria?
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
One4me:

DSS operative doing Protection service to the Speaker
Ok, gracias muchas
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Commotfornigeri: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Benite:

Do you actually know how to read?
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Alberttahir: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
Would he have done this without the protest? The answer is no.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Vulcan24(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
U wrote good English Femi, pls ensure it has weight and value

May God console the family of the deceased
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by wink2015(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
GBAJABIAMILA SHOULD ALSO FACE JUSTICE.

He should not transfer the full blame to the security officer.

He should also face face justice and pay compensation to the family of the newspaper man.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by deelobe: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

Bro did you read the story? The victim is Ifeanyi. The perpetrator is from the North. May God give sight?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by AskProf: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

IRead the story again.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Dollanaira: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
really
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by soojar(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Benite:

I guess you didn't read the right up
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by purpledferanmi1: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
You are just too silly
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by cankerworm: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

Where in the report was it mentioned that the perpetrator was from Igbo descent.? You guys hatred for Igbo race is something else.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by SctDonald(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

.. Are you alright..?
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by bigcasava1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

I don't get u! Where are you coming from and where are you going to!
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Ryan03(f): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Aufbauh:
Futile damage control ........will that wake the young man up from death?
Some of these excesses or overzealousnes of security operatives attach to our politicians is annoying and disheartening.
so what should the man do? He has handed over the erring officer for proper discipline but you are not satisfied. Oya kill yourself
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by excel101(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
what about you as the Speaker on Nigerian House of Rep. that has been embezzling our commonwealth, what would we as a country do to you?
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Ryan03(f): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Benite:
when did police deny him? Abi to type dey sweet you?
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by bigcasava1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
I mean what is the investigation for? To find whether the bullet fly from heaven? The bagger should be jail life.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Skwill(m): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=Igbochief001 post=96252676]When u are igbo and u work for the government ...never ...I repeat never break the law for anyone ...cause they would always use u as a scapegoat when the time comes

Lack of understanding is a big problem. Who was killed by who. U better go and read over again.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by galantjoe(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
I like this guy.
His empathy by writing this memo whether genuine or not shows that Nigeria still get good leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Youths In Rivers Burn A Coffin With APC Logo As They Decamp To PDP (Photos) / Pictures From The Lagos Reconstruction Of 10-lane Oshodi-int’l Airport / Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.