Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS (37789 Views)

Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC / Reps In Free-for-all As Gbajabiamila Suspends Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by HADI854: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
lalasticlala:
Femi Gbajabiamila, Speaker of the House of Representatives, has given an update on the death of a newspaper vendor who was killed by his security aide

https://twitter.com/femigbaja/status/1329777176137379841/photo/1
make dem tell person d name of d modafvcker wey do dat shit na
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by somehow: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Aufbauh:
Futile damage control ........will that wake the young man up from death?
Some of these excesses or overzealousnes of security operatives attach to our politicians is annoying and disheartening.

so what should he do?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by somehow: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Benite:
Why not reveal identity of the security operative involved since police denies he is not one of them.

Can't you read?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by composure: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Benite:
Why not reveal identity of the security operative involved since police denies he is not one of them.

Thank God very much...
That's why he was handed over to DSS. I believe he is one of them.
If it were to be police, he would have been handed over to State CID.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Omokowa(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Are you not supposed to surrender yourself to dss as well? angry
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by ojsmscom(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:
When u are igbo and u work for the government ...never ...I repeat never break the law for anyone ...cause they would always use u as a scapegoat when the time comes

Chief you need an eye glass sir...last time I checked,the security man's name is not an Igbo name rather the victim(ifeanyi okeke)is an Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Abubauchi: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Benite:
dont confuse ur self is staff of the sss
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by ThatFairGuy: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
Benite:
Has he not revealed it? Are you sure you can read

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by ThatFairGuy: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:
When u are igbo and u work for the government ...never ...I repeat never break the law for anyone ...cause they would always use u as a scapegoat when the time comes

Igbo chief again. Is Abdullah M. Hassan Igbo name

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by chiwuike20: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Let ethnicity go and park one side, I love this man. To me, he is the only public servant with common sense, tact and who is responsible.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by marsman: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

You did not read the article, you just picked the first name you saw there and came up with this nonsense thinking you are wise.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by marsman: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Has he not revealed it? Are you sure you can read
They can't.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by dukeprince50: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
lalasticlala why did u remove my comment, I do not think there is anything rule broken by that comment.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by UnimkeAk(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

Are u okay
The Igbo guy was the one shot...

You guys really love to cry wolf

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by pacificom: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
I really don't understand why he shot the guy. Uniform men must handle firearms responsibly. Killing innocent citizen for no reason is a criminal offence and offenders should be brought to justice.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by kolade560: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2020
Audio handover, they will go back through the back door to release him.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by HAccord: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2020
Igbochief001:

Is the security guy an Igbo?

Read and modify abeg.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Tomilola360: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2020
helinues:

You guys really get big problem

Very big problem. He is just a Foooolish Flat head he-goat.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2020
Benite:

Did you read that post?
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by BluntNigerian: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
lalasticlala:
Femi Gbajabiamila, Speaker of the House of Representatives, has given an update on the death of a newspaper vendor who was killed by his security aide

https://twitter.com/femigbaja/status/1329777176137379841/photo/1
See the Fifth Paragraph....
“I have expressed my personal condolence to his family and have arranged to meet with them when the parents of Mr. Okereke, who are already on their way, arrive in Abuja.”
The Family Are Coming To See Him..
Rather Than him going to see the Family...
Lip-Service

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble / Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) / Pictures From The Lagos Reconstruction Of 10-lane Oshodi-int’l Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.