Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS (37784 Views)

Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC / Reps In Free-for-all As Gbajabiamila Suspends Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by prophetfire: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:
When u are igbo and u work for the government ...never ...I repeat never break the law for anyone ...cause they would always use u as a scapegoat when the time comes

. Read before you comment or do you lack ability to comprehend? The killer is Hassan, a northerner; and the victim is Ifeanyi, an Igbo man newspaper vendor. So the person facing disciplinary action is a northerner, not an Igbo man. Are you IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by gobuchinny: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:
When u are igbo and u work for the government ...never ...I repeat never break the law for anyone ...cause they would always use u as a scapegoat when the time comes

Did you read d story? . The victim is igbo and d security is hausa.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Jmk9292(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

The identity of the trigger happy murderer isn't reviewed yet...... The Okereke is the victim.
There was a country
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by ehinmowo: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
I am not a fan of Gbaja or any politician, except the ones showing exemplary leadership like Zulum.

However, this is tge way a leader should react to situation.

I was wondering how a newspaper vendor posed so much threat to convoy of at least 5 vehicles to the level of truncating his life.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by hammerDK: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
I TOLD IGBO PEOPLE THAT NIGERIA IS A CURSE.

IF THEY REMAIN, THEY WILL CONTINUE TO HARVEST DEATH.

EVERY TRAGEDY, VICTIMS ARE ALWAYS IGBO.

NDIIGBO ARE NOT MEANT TO BE IN NIGERIA.

IGBO BIANU KA ANYI NA.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by jayaim: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
When we said end sars, the government said they want to overthrow buhari, see what's happening now.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by jneutron4000: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:

You guys really get big problem
Hahahaha, their tribalism stinks, the mugu took the name of the victim as the security aid all because he saw an Igbo name.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Meteng: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
Benite:
Why not reveal identity of the security operative involved since police denies he is not one of them.
You no even read that thing. Try and read again, thoroughly and slowly, the information you need is contained there
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
I blame the network provider in your area that made you comment.
Antoeni:
Medicine After Death, Oga The Most Honourable Thing to Do is to Resign
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by fof1: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
lalasticlala:
Femi Gbajabiamila, Speaker of the House of Representatives, has given an update on the death of a newspaper vendor who was killed by his security aide

https://twitter.com/femigbaja/status/1329777176137379841/photo/1

WELL, YOU HAVE TRIED NOT TO SWEEP THIS ONE UNDER D CARPET LIKE SOME IN LAGOS ARE TRYING VERY HARD TO DO... GOD HELP US ALL.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by chloride6: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
Why DSS?

Na DSS go prosecute am?
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Greenback: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
just don't read the topic headline and comment, look very well, u might find something

Hahahahahahahhaha.....grin grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by stormborn28(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
Benite:
Why not reveal identity of the security operative involved since police denies he is not one of them.

Abdullahi M. Hassan
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by bizzibodi(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
I have been canvassing that all security personnel should be withdrawn from politicians....All animals must be equal.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Paretomaster1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Benite:

Why not read before commenting? Stop disgracing ur ancestors..
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
springtech:

The deceased Mr Okereke is a newspaper vendor who was hit by a stray bullet fired by the Overzealous police man Mr Abdulahi M Hassan. He fired the shot in their usual abnormal practice to scare the crowd in order to give way to their convoy.

That's a lie, he shot him directly.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by BanevsJoker(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

You didn't read the post at all.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Christistruth00: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
hammerDK:

IGBO BIANU KA ANYI NA.
Fine . Remain in your Zone while the rest of us who want to enjoy one Nigeria
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Christistruth00: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
jneutron4000:
Hahahaha, their tribalism stinks, the mugu took the name of the victim as the security aid all because he saw an Igbo name.

Ojukwu used the Civil War to really damage their self esteem.
Otherwise they are very capable people.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by bendike: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
I trust femi gbajamiala will do the right thing and do well by the vendor.
Mr speaker did not shoot that man and should be given a break.
He has done the right thing by handing the shooter over to reliant agency. He is also doing the moral thing by meeting with the deseased family to make things right.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by joefelin2345: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
Antoeni:
Medicine After Death, Oga The Most Honourable Thing to Do is to Resign
Why should the Speaker resign if I may ask? Was he the one that ordered the Police Orderly to shot d late Newspaper Vendor? Let's be reasonable pls. Beside, what else could we have expected Mr Speaker to do in this circumstances?
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by wyqay: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

by their thoughts you shall know them.
oga abeg read content before passing judgement!
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by rachytenny2(f): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
Lol Trying to protect someone who wouldn't protect you in return. Be wise....
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by UNRULY(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

Are you insane? Did you read the contents of his letter before typing your remarks?
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Prymestrr(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

How does this hogwash relate to the topic or the statement?

Anuofia mmuo angry
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by azikiweironsi(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Benite:
Read well. The name is Abdullahi Hassan
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by tomasi(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hope the narrative wont change from #endsars to #endss. These security personnel are really highly untrained, useless and unreliable, its really sad that a guy just went out hustling to provide for wife and children, only to be cut down for no good reason.
Nigeria be careful oh!!
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Yankee101: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Compensate the family
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by bendike: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
hammerDK:

IGBO BIANU KA ANYI NA.
Oga what has tribe got to do with this?
Did the DSS ask the newspaper man if he was igbo before shooting him? Don't get your point.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by sexuential: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
Is it for Gbajabiamila to trace the family and meet up with them or is for the family to come to him.

Humility is lacking. Oppression is all today's politicians know. Becos they are a nobody, they can't be treated with any form of dignity. To bad, what has happened can also happen to his own household, and if similar approach is meted, he shouldn't complain.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Originalsly: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
gunners160:

get sense na, even if it is small. An innocent news vendor was killed all you can say is if you are Igbo........... If na ur papa or uncle be that man, you go write this same thing?

Ouch!.... A grade finish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble / Agbese Removes Alia's Official Portrait from his Office / Breaking News : Robbers Shoot Governor's Wife, Kill 2 Aides, Adedibu’s Son Attac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.