Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria (37561 Views)

Laycon Becomes Mentos First African Ambassador / Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) / Wizkid Announced As New Face Of Puma Sportswear In Striking New Campaign Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Kestolove(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2020
We have forgotten that we had 20 housemates, just laycon everyday...chai I pity d rest

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2020
What do you call a sleeping bull?

A Bulldozer wink

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by candidbabe(f): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2020
Laycon going places

4 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by ignis: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2020
My boy is going places

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by sambrow(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2020
octembu:
Laycon getting endorsement left right and center.

Meanwhile, Efe N25m don finish and he is back to square one.
lol you get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2020
Eye service products. Other people no dey ni

That's Why Nigeria will never grow

Everybody goes for his/her Selfish interest. Nobody wants to uplift d ones down except u gat grace
Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2020
octembu:

Come, make dem help that Warri boy with one correct endorsement na...

It's becoming really pathetic the way the guy don ghost finish.
Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by micflo28(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2020
Next edition of BBN this ones will be disposed and forgotten

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Dreadlock69(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2020
If you want to make in life join BBN
BBN
2021 here I come
Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2020
Congratulations omo ologo cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by etrouble: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2020
Omo Ologo

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by sammysneh(m): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2020
octembu:

Are you his acct manager, Efe money still long

He has invested in other stuff apart from music

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Dreyton36: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2020
Omo see grace
This guy go soon make Erica enter ground out of envy oo

Erica wey no reach ikeja Allen level wan they form for boy wey carry grace like rain

Lights up my kpoli in peace

4 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by GreenDee(f): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2020
Nice one king of icons.. love and light all d way.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by MediMedi(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2020
I would make sure my name has lay. 1st----Laycon. 2nd----Omalay. Me----Laymed.

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by ceejayluv(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2020
If you see where a 33 year old fully bearded me dey lick the coloured mentos ehnn......

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by zudozz: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
This wor-woh boy..Abeg I no touch mentors again..
Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by ChengHun(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
Learn video editing with ease

outline:

-subtitling
- Disssapear effects
- chroma key effects
- film intros and outros
- voice/ audio modification etc
+bonus video jingle creation. all for just 1.5k
The training is via WhatsApp, dm me on zero
nine zero thirty one ten twelve fifty six.
Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by AfroKnight: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Officialhorlah:
Congrats Man
Of Lay Laygrin
Cheers

Cheers bro grin

All those haters on BBN thread will not be happy but we no dey look their side.

Laycon omo ologo 5G. grin

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Tareq1105: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
gentuu1000:
of lay lay

VOTE LAYCON
Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
zudozz:
This wor-woh boy..Abeg I no touch mentors again..
you do not matter!

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by eyinjuege: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

Come, make dem help that Warri boy with one correct endorsement na...

It's becoming really pathetic the way the guy don ghost finish.

It's all about the management team.
If you've got good people/team behind you, you will go huge places.
Laycon has a solid management team behind him, even before going into the house and they were also very strategic.
Laycon isn't just getting endorsements because he was a housemate, he has managed to become known as a successful musician just getting started and going places.
He also seems to have a good aura about him, easily likeable and relatable to majority so he has a solid fanbase too which the various companies want, hence all the endorsements

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Dragonboll: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Let me make your daily activities an enjoyable one. Go to your Audiomack, search "NIGERIAN MIX - DJ KHAYPEE" and enjoy sweet mixtapes.
Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by candygist: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
octembu:

Where did you see him ?
Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by EmmanuelBanks: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Like play like play everybody want associates with laycon
Now i see why my grandfather will always say to me son...
Huzzle o

Because success got siblings, friends and relatives
But you see that niggarrrr called failure...he ain't got nobody...
I thought he was done....then he called me again and said son......
Huzzle o..but Huzzle with sense and Huzzle smart...and also don't forget grace...because you see that una guy called Ay....he is not actually good in comedy but with smartness and grace he still blow for that comedy industry

why is it only ur grand father, your papa no dey advice you ni

Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
techmo:
cool

Congrats,

It's very good he has been giving back to the society and getting even more back through karma

Why so wicked, nawa for you cheesy
Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
while some are congratulating him, some people are somewhere monitoring his spending
Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by lastchild: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Like play like play everybody want associates with laycon
Now i see why my grandfather will always say to me son...
Huzzle o

Because success got siblings, friends and relatives
But you see that niggarrrr called failure...he ain't got nobody...
I thought he was done....then he called me again and said son......
Huzzle o..but Huzzle with sense and Huzzle smart...and also don't forget grace...because you see that una guy called Ay....he is not actually good in comedy but with smartness and grace he still blow for that comedy industry
laycons's case is total different, he didn't hustle, what's happening to him is all grace
Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Edidiong123: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Changes His Haircut Style In Jamaica, Looking Handsome & Young (pics,vid) / Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.