Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria (37560 Views)

Laycon Becomes Mentos First African Ambassador / Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) / Wizkid Announced As New Face Of Puma Sportswear In Striking New Campaign Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
Wow congratulations brov
I just finished watching your music video on MTvbase you DJ Neptune x joeboy cool
Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by emoney09: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
Oh
Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by mecussey(m): 2:18am On Nov 22, 2020
Pls, ooo if ur child ask you who is that person, you say its the winner of BBN and he ask , how did he win , that is, is he best in what? What would you answer him..
Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Updating9JA: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Like play like play everybody want associates with laycon
Now i see why my grandfather will always say to me son...
Huzzle o
TD Jakes Sermons
Because success got siblings, friends and relatives
But you see that niggarrrr called failure...he ain't got nobody...
I thought he was done....then he called me again and said son......
Huzzle o..but Huzzle with sense and Huzzle smart...and also don't forget grace...because you see that una guy called Ay....he is not actually good in comedy but with smartness and grace he still blow for that comedy industry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Explosive Dance By Mr Ibu And Patience Ozokwor(photo) / Davido Changes His Haircut Style In Jamaica, Looking Handsome & Young (pics,vid) / Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.