Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? (2550 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by HardMirror(m): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2022
The very first day I read the news and saw her picture, I knew she was the Timid, pure hearted type and a lover of God.

Bamise trusted in God and God left her to die gruesomely. Why?
Why would an all loving, all powerful God allow a believer, his lively daughter die in this manner?

Did she have uncontested sins in her life? If yes, cant God give her the chance to repent? Is killing her the solution?

Please believers in the house can you by the holy spirit you claim lives in you tell us why god allowed this poor girl to die?

Many of you while reading her story, where making comments and asking God to protect you from evil, the same god that betrayed Bamise?

If you must pray and you believe god answers you why not go to the morgue where her body is and raise her from death?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by HardMirror(m): 10:33am On Mar 09, 2022
So god stood by and watched as a girl that has believed and trusted him all her life get killed? Would you a human being stand by and watch someone you live get killed uselessly and needlessly like she was. And that is you that is human and considered wicked, but god you claim is all loving, the god you claim as numbered all the hair on your head and one single strand wont fall without his knowledge,... he stood by enjoying her being killed? Is he powerless, wicked, useless or simply imaginary?

3 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by fredwill1357(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2022
HardMirror:
Would you a human being stand by and watch someone you live get killed uselessly and needlessly like she was. And that is you that is human and considered wicked, but god you claim is all loving, the god you claim as numbered all the hair on your head and one single strand wont fall without his knowledge,... he stood by enjoying her being killed? Is he powerless, wicked, useless or simply imaginary?
My own question is, was it worth it? The pain and horror she went through before her death and all her life could have been avoided if she was never brought into existence. Why are humans so obsessed with life? just because sex and food exist, most idiots in this world shout life is good. What is good about life? What really keeps the human race going is stupidity, selfishness and vain ness. On pure reason alone we shouldn't be existing.

7 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Omotakins(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2022
Hardmirror or what do you call yourself?! You look for every irrational means to vilify and castigate your maker. Keep being foolish claiming to exude wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2022
HardMirror:
The very first day I read the news and saw her picture, I

Can you point me to the original story please as I don't know anything about this. Never heard of her before. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Agbecassava: 11:49am On Mar 09, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Can you point me to the original story please as I don't know anything about this. Never heard of her before. May her soul rest in peace.

Na one girl wey dem kill inside BRT
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
HardMirror:
The very first day I read the news and saw her picture, I knew this girl just like my lovely Girlfriend. Timid, pure hearted and a lover of God.

You evils, will also do evil.

You have been told severally You see only the face, God sees the thoughts inside.

And evil only happens to sinners! Yet una no dey hear!
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Omotakins:
Hardmirror or what do you call yourself?! You look for every irrational means to vilify and castigate your maker. Keep being foolish claiming to exude wisdom.

That is what verified and confirmed children of Satan must do, exactly as their father Satan.
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
fredwill1357:
My own question is, was it worth it? The pain and horror she went through before her death and all her life could have been avoided if she was never brought into existence.

The Same question is yours to answer.When you throw your phone, pencil and mannequins into the fire. Surely, you know the pain and horror of fire and dustbins!

fredwill1357:

Why are humans so obsessed with life? just because sex and food exist, most idiots in this world shout life is good. What is good about life? What really keeps the human race going is stupidity, selfishness and vain ness. On pure reason alone we shouldn't be existing.

Yet you have not killed yourself! If life is not good for you, PULEASE, DRINK ONE BOTTLE OF COLD HYPO! AND RETURN YOURSELF TO THE FACTORY!
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Agbecassava:

Na one girl wey dem kill inside BRT

Okay thanks. I'll google it.
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
HardMirror:
So god stood by and watched as a girl that has believe.

Idiot! You evils also murdered Him when He Came visiting.

You guys are just plain evil!

HardMirror:

Would you a human being stand by and watch someone you live get killed uselessly and needlessly like she was.

Burna boy was not getting killed last week. He was in an accident.

AND WHAT DID YOU PEOPLE DO!

YOU STOOD BY TAKING PICTURES!
https://www.nairaland.com/7006191/burna-boy-survives-car-crash#110590151
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Mhykel217(m): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by HardMirror(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
Omotakins:
ok sir. Now address the issue. Why did god stand by and allow his daughter who trusted him to die. Till she died she trusted him to protect her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by HardMirror(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Idiot! You evils also murdered Him when He Came visiting.

You guys are just plain evil!

Burna boy was not getting killed last week. He was in an accident.

AND WHAT DID YOU PEOPLE DO!

YOU STOOD BY TAKING PICTURES!
https://www.nairaland.com/7006191/burna-boy-survives-car-crash#110590151
there is a reason I hardly reply your mentions, a 5 year old can argue better than you. What if people stood by when burns boy had an accident, are you placing the standard of your God's love and compassion the same level with lagos Street guys? Is your god not supposed to be all loving? Wait till the day you need god to save you like poor Bamise and he is no where to be found (of course he does not exist) them u will gain some wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by HardMirror(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

recent update here https://www.nairaland.com/7020466/sister-bamise-ayanwoles-private-parts do you know that she trusted god to save and protect her till the very end and the useless god did nothing? This should take you folks realise that god ain't real

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by HardMirror(m): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You evils, will also do evil.

You have been told severally You see only the face, God sees the thoughts inside.

And evil only happens to sinners! Yet una no dey hear!

are you insinuating that that gentle Christian girl is evil? Is that what god told you? How evil can that poor girl be to deserve such a death? So this is what you wicked Christians are saying about the lady, you think she died because she is evil?

Jesus christ. You folks are hopelessly heartless.
When something unfortunate happens to a Christian. You folks quickly dissociate from the unfortunate christian and tag them evil.

Poor Bamise, even her fellow Christian's thinks she must be evil for god to have allowed this happen to her.

5 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by badboyTee(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is what verified and confirmed children of Satan must do, exactly as their father Satan.
grin grin
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by 1Sharon(f): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Well, at least she's in heaven now where she will never die or get raped again.

#christianlogic

2 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Karleb(m): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
1Sharon:

#christianlogic

Heaven and hell doesn't even work like that. If she didn't ask for forgiveness of her sins before the murder, which she most likely didn't, she's going to hell.

Na this kind thing dey make me overthink this Christianity thing sometimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by 1Sharon(f): 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Karleb:

Heaven and hell doesn't even work like that. If she didn't ask for forgiveness of her sins before the murder, which she most likely didn't, she's going to hell.

Na this kind thing dey make me overthink this Christianity thing sometimes.

So asking for forgiveness is all it takes to go to heaven? No matter who you were as person

So if bamise is in heaven now, her rapist can meet her there as long as he asked for forgiveness at the point of death?

Christianity na WA.

5 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Karleb(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
1Sharon:

So asking for forgiveness is all it takes to go to heaven? No matter who you were as person

So if bamise is in heaven now, her rapist can meet her there as long as he asked for forgiveness at the point of death?

Christianity na WA.

Yes sad embarassed cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
HardMirror:
are you insinuating that that gentle Christian girl is evil? Is that what god told you? ...

You stupidly say this because she is not the one who desltroyed your perfect marriage, or your life or your future. All because of your stupidity of judging a book by its cover.

You have obviously forgotten your evil sister, Chidinma still had an holy face when she stabbed Atagha.

Or the unilag bitch that has just murdered the stupid man with the Sienna parked on the express way!

You never still learn to not be in haste to judge a book by its cover.

And stupid sinners never learn that as long as they do wrong, evil will and must fall on them.
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Karleb:

Yes sad embarassed cry

Wrong! There is no cheating in front of God!

"God shall not be mocked, WHATSOEVER YE SOW, THAT SHALL YE GET!"

So, you sow evil, you must get evil.
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
1Sharon:

#christianlogic

People do not go to heaven after they die, they go to hell or "Rest".
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Does anyone notice how evil is usually always eating up women?

Especially as you people call them Daughters of Eve!

Evil pursueth Sinners!
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by HardMirror(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You stupidly say this because she is not the one who desltroyed your perfect marriage, or your life or your future. All because of your stupidity of judging a book by its cover.

You have obviously forgotten your evil sister, Chidinma still had an holy face when she stabbed Atagha.

Or the unilag bitch that has just murdered the stupid man with the Sienna parked on the express way!

You never still learn to not be in haste to judge a book by its cover.

And stupid sinners never learn that as long as they do wrong, evil will and must fall on them.

so if a lady destroys your marriage, you mean she deserves to die like this? shocked interesting. The wickedness of Christians knows no bounds

2 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by HardMirror(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong! There is no cheating in front of God!

"God shall not be mocked, WHATSOEVER YE SOW, THAT SHALL YE GET!"

So, you sow evil, you must get evil.
so Bamise reaped what she sowed? Jennyclay come and listen to what your fellow Christians have to say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
HardMirror:
there is a reason I hardly reply your mentions, a 5 year old can argue better than you.

You can not give any valid rebuttal, for whatever you think to say, will be Stupider than the last. And then you would get angry when I show you how greatly stupid it is.

HardMirror:

What if people stood by when burns boy had an accident, are you placing the standard of your God's love and compassion the same level with lagos Street guys?

See, how stupid you argue?

First you said
HardMirror:

Would you a human being stand by and watch someone you live get killed uselessly and needlessly like she was.

Now, I have shown that Burna boy was not getting killed but needed help, YET YOUR PRECIOUS HUMAN BEINGS STOOD BY.

NOW, THAT I HAVE ANSWERED YOU, YOU HAVE CHANGED POST TO SAY "Lagos street guys".

Then bringing Gods Compassion into it, even after I told you "YOU PEOPLE ALSO MURDERED GOD TOO, WHEN HE CAME VISITING"

AND HE DID NOT PREVENT IT!

THAT TELLS YOU MANY THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BUT BECAUSE GOD HAS CUT YOU OFF, YOU ARE JUST LOOKING FOR WAYS YOU CAN TAKE OPPORTUNITY TO INSULT HIM.

ONE DAY, YOUR RUBBISH WILL END, AND YOU WILL PAY BIG TIME!
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
HardMirror:
so Bamise reaped what she sowed? Jennyclay come and listen to what your fellow Christians have to say

Lie to yourself all day long BUT WHATSOEVER YOU SOW, YOU MUST GET!
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
HardMirror:
so if a lady destroys your marriage, you mean she deserves to die like this? shocked interesting.

You Think The Curses of myself, my ormer wife, my mother, her mother, my father, her father, my brothers, her brothers my sisters, her sisters etc THROW ON HER WAS A JOKE

REMEMBER THAT STATEMENT "THE EVIL YOU DO LIVES WITH YOU".

EVIL IS ALWAYS STROLLING DOWN TO CUT DOWN AND PACK LIKE DUSTBINS, EVIL PEOPLE.

YOUR DAY IS COMING!

HardMirror:

The wickedness of Christians knows no bounds

See, evil people?

YOU WANT TO BE KILLING AND HARMING US BUT YOU DO NOT WANT TO B6 KLILLED OR HARMED?

SEE, THE "JUST IS" OF SATAN'S CHILDREN, "I KILL YOU, BLESS ME LORD"!

YOU PEOPLE ARE MAD AND ARE NOT FIT TO LIVE.
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by HardMirror(m): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You Think The Curses of myself, my ormer wife, my mother, her mother, my father, her father, my brothers, her brothers my sisters, her sisters etc THROW ON HER WAS A JOKE

REMEMBER THAT STATEMENT "THE EVIL YOU DO LIVES WITH YOU".

EVIL IS ALWAYS STROLLING DOWN TO CUT DOWN AND PACK LIKE DUSTBINS, EVIL PEOPLE.

YOUR DAY IS COMING!

See, evil people?

YOU WANT TO BE KILLING AND HARMING US BUT YOU DO NOT WANT TO B6 KLILLED OR HARMED?

SEE, THE "JUST IS" OF SATAN'S CHILDREN, "I KILL YOU, BLESS ME LORD"!

YOU PEOPLE ARE MAD AND ARE NOT FIT TO LIVE.

you talk too much without making sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Reverend Father Doing The Illuminati One Eye Sign / Religion Is The Number Cause Of Poverty In Africa- Reverend Mwabazi / God Created Man In His Own Image?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.