Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists (19036 Views)

#Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ / Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations / Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by IMASTEX: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2020
grin grin Appear before the panel that he constituted & paid for when will "matured" people start using their brains.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by GOFRONT(m): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2020
cool
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by Goke7: 11:55am On Nov 21, 2020
Governor to appear before the panel he set up grin
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by Jostoman: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2020
Just watch as another set of cabal will pay Sanwo olu a courtesy visit before next week to beg him not to speak the truth.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by Coldie(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2020
The endsars lawyer want cast the panel, its better he threads with caution if they over do it powers from above might decide to frustrate that panel and nothing will happen.

I have this feeling Sanwo olu might not get reelected for governorship in his second tenure.

Tinubu ams the powers in Lagos will replace him.

His 2 offences are agreeing that their were death tolls at the lekki shootings

And not managing the protest well
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by Lexusgs430: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2020
He has no choice...... Face2Face, with the Army....... wink
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by ecolime(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2020
They forgot to add Buhari.

These panelists don dey craze

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by golddare: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
dre11:
says gov ‘is a factor’, must respond to military allegations

Panel has power to invite anybody –Commissioner

We’ve given AGF, others evidence against 33 indicted SARS men –NHRC

PUNCH

At least to show where the two persons he said was killed at Lekki till gate during his interview.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by Tamzmina: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
Sanwolu is simply just tinubu's puppet

Lagos doesn't really have a gorvernor... They have a midget taking orders and licking the ass of his god father...
You people should say NO to god fatherism.. Learn from Edo state
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by ransomed: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
Babajide is a killer, Sanwo iku is a murderer.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by Myhusband(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Sanwo olu, buhari, and the the Nigerian army don't know what they have put their hand into

The army says we were not there
Then later they say we were there but at the request of sanwo olu...and we didn't use live ammunition...it was blank ammunition we used
Before you know it...they were preventing panel from assessing their morgue
And as a real niggarrr am aware only the generalisimo can give orders to the army....because as a generalisimo the army is at your beck and call...
Hahhaha...guess what niggarrrrs....buhari is the generalisimo

thought Buhari was your real niggarr years back, what has change?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by Gtoosmooth(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Government and lies are synonymous....

Pls I need you to contact me for all kind of cloth making including standard jean jacket and suit, senator wears, just all that ha to do with clothing, I buy btc and all your gift cards..
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by Kingcee1512: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
I can't read all this, but I believe that the blood of the people they killed in Lekki will continue to disturb them and their families because there is no peace for the evil ones.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by Kingcee1512: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
I can't understand all of this, but I believe that the blood of the people they killed in Lekki will continue to disturb them and their families because there is no peace for the evil ones.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by sammirano: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lolz. Jokers
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by harmony75: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
yes he's the cause of everything �
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by midehi2(f): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
helinues:
Appear ko, disappear ni.
The panel that nothing good will come out of it
undecided
Confirmed idiot suit you very well
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by Golan007: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
grin

Must abi?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by 007inc: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
Bolustical:
A governor with immunity appear before a judicial panel? Which kain quack lawyer be this one?

This must be a joke.

When you guys are done with the Lekki MASSACRE scam, let's know.

You are a very Big Fœl ! I lost a cousin in that Massacre ! Do u think cos ppl choose to keep mute then that means nothing happened? Honestly, u are sick upstairs. My cousin was buried 2 weeks ago and he died at LEKKI Toll gate.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by Clothingonline9(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
Affordable men clothing at affordable price Europe designers
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by tfelicityk(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
I perceive his appearance at the panel as waste of time and delay tactics...
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
The youths of Lagos State should vote Sanwoolu come next elections as he is not fit to rule. Ex Lagos State governor Mr Ambode told us prior to the election but we never headed his call.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by 147abbey(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
On this issues of killing of peaceful protesters at Lekki Toll Gate on 20 October 2020.
Sanwoolu the present Governor of Lagos State should honorably resign as Governor and be prosecuted without any delay and to the BUBU at upper hand should handover his presidency's position with immediate effect and Chief of Army staff should be dismissed from NIGERIA Army service
They are incompetent to lead this Nation to anywhere.

nah una Vote for visionless people as a leaders
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by Seyzcham91(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
You got it! you a smart ass
Luckydubby7:
Whether he appears or not nothing is coming out very this political motivated panels they are setting up.
They are using it to buy time.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by Fahdiga(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
Bolustical:

How a Tinubu, who left power over 13 years ago without seeking a new position or getting another appointment, remains you people's problem should be subjected to rigorous academic tests.

Tinubu this, Tinubu that.

Even if they collected your senses, at least borrow from another person but what good can come out of an IPOB tout?
We all know that Tinubu is the one pulling the strings in Lagos state. he was the one who ordered the massacre but your dull brain won't comprehend that
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by asadkhatri627: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! Dumbfunded
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by asadkhatri627: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! construction
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by asadkhatri627: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
This is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. Thinglink
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by asadkhatri627: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
You have outdone yourself this time. It is probably the best, most short step by step guide that I have ever seen. essay online
Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by Ologbojo2023: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
helinues:
Appear ko, disappear ni.

The panel that nothing good will come out of it

undecided
if sanwo olu appear on next hearing go drag am back.mumu, ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG / Senate To Malami: You Lack The Power To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu / Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.