Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,613 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him (46338 Views)

Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) / Mainok: Nigerian Army Confirms Death Of Officer, Soldiers in Boko Haram Attack / Police Raid Ughelli Over Killing Of Officer During End-sars Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by MansoryMX(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
midehi2:

Abeg help us send them to aso rock to wipe out those old fools grin

Pay $700m into my account and watch breakkmg news in the next 1 hours after you do payment grin
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by enomakos(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
sad
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by asatemple(f): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
Saao:
Oh God, crippled someone, how can the officers sleep at night?
my dear anyone that is into evil sees it as a norm.
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by obstead200(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Since 2018 till now he's on Wheelchair, my man still doesn't know what his crime was.

It may have been Ekekwe's neighbor in the market who was angry that Ekekwe was selling more than him that called SARS maybe because his brother or friend is SARS.

Yes. SARS were that petty.

Those days, if you broke up with your girlfriend who possibly has one SARS officer fucking her, she will call SARS for you. Like it's joke they will come and arrest you and manhandle you. If your God is not strong, they find one allegation and pin on you. That's how you will find yourself spending years behind bars.

#EndSWAT before they even take root.
At the bolded, 100% true ooo.

SARS does all dirty jobs imaginable in this world. At the right price, most SARS team will gladly become assassins immediately.

And they don't hide this fact. I have seen them several times soliciting big men to give them any hatchet job whatsoever to execute.

1 Like

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Friend22(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
Unrated900:

It is well brother let’s emrabce peace together.
@friend22,change your ways
Happy weekend

Change what ways?!
You think that gaslighting works with me?!

Abeg,carry your advice go one place.

I never denied soldiers being there,but those who are always out to lie on the government are those are the people I am against.

CNN reported 38 people being killed.
Later it was 1 that was massacred.

I guess you have to eternally dumb to accept such deceptive drivel from folks who are hell bent on throwing lies because they hate the people in authority.
My stand and my support will always be for the truth not for anyone.
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Friend22(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:

All those people are evil. Don't answer him.

We all know how Lagos is, in Lagos 8pm is still early and people are willing and ready to buy off things at awoof price the mans competitors would happily buy off his goods at a cheap price and add it to their business.

Friend22 I pray u become a victim of this one day so u would know what Nigeria really feels like to some people

Don't be unfortunate!

Simplyleo asked a question to make his story credible.
Is asking a question which you find hard to comprehend an abominable act?

I will never support injustice at any level no matter what.

That was how some you were busy gaslighting some of us who questioned the incoherent narration by Timi Dakolo's wife and we were called names for simply asking.
I will ask questions if your story does not add up.

I am not a devils advocate or any of those ,and I don't appeal to emotions, but you need to know how stories are narrated so as not to support injustice on any way.

Because all I am seeing is everyone trying to rope in every SARS officer including the innocent ones who do their jobs diligently.

Get this straight,If any of the SARs officer goes overbroad;find them,investigate them and if found wanting, deal with them accordingly.

I won't and I will never join this herd mentality that never gives room for questioning.

I won't because of oppression support the oppress to commit another oppression.
I won't.
This is not how I reason.

I have always been consistent on my stand on this platform.
If you don't like it,you can go sit on the edge of a cliff for all I care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Coldie(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Friend22:

Don't be unfortunate!

Simplyleo asked a question to make his story credible.
Is asking a question which you find hard to comprehend an abominable act?

I will never support injustice at any level no matter what.

That was how some you were busy gaslighting some of us who questioned the incoherent narration by Timi Dakolo's wife and we were called names for simply asking.
I will ask questions if your story does not add up.

I am not a devils advocate or any of those ,and I don't appeal to emotions, but you need to know how stories are narrated so as not to support injustice on any way.

Because all I am seeing is everyone trying to rope in every SARS officer including the innocent ones who do their jobs diligently.

Get this straight,If any of the SARs officer goes overbroad;find them,investigate them and if found wanting, deal with them accordingly.

I won't and I will never join this herd mentality that never gives room for questioning.

I won't because of oppression support the oppress to commit another oppression.
I won't.
This is not how I reason.

I have always been consistent on my stand on this platform.
If you don't like it,you can go sit on the edge of a cliff for all I care.
The guy put a specific phone number with a specific station, how is that "trying to ropein everysars"?
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Friend22(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:

The guy put a specific phone number with a specific station, how is that "trying to ropein everysars"?
Read the quotes and follow up the mentions as to how your folks are blanketing every SARS officer as if they are all Grime de ripers.
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Coldie(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
Friend22:

Read the quotes and follow up the mentions as to how your folks are blanketing every SARS officer as if they are all Grime de ripers.
Sorry for the insult I have u earlier I was just pissed over the situation.

I wish u d best
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by midehi2(f): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
MansoryMX:

Pay $700m into my account and watch breakkmg news in the next 1 hours after you do payment grin
Story cheesy
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Adau123(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
Unrated900:

Some closes by 8 it depends on your level in the market.
SARs men arrestd and at the same time trying sell your goods in market there, for heaven sake does this allegation make sense to the hearing of any reasonable human being who has a thinking faculty.
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Friend22(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:

Sorry for the insult I have u earlier I was just pissed over the situation.

I wish u d best
No biggy bros.

Respect�
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Unrated900(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Friend22:

Change what ways?!
You think that gaslighting works with me?!

Abeg,carry your advice go one place.

I never denied soldiers being there,but those who are always out to lie on the government are those are the people I am against.

CNN reported 38 people being killed.
Later it was 1 that was massacred.

I guess you have to eternally dumb to accept such deceptive drivel from folks who are hell bent on throwing lies because they hate the people in authority.
My stand and my support will always be for the truth not for anyone.

You must be a dumb idiot,and a tribalistic miscreant guy
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Friend22(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
Unrated900:

You must be a dumb idiot,and a tribalistic miscreant guy

Suit yourself bumbling idiot!
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Unrated900(m): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
Friend22:

Suit yourself bumbling idiot!

Ok thanks mugu
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Friend22(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
Unrated900:

Ok thanks mugu

The meme below is a representation of how most of you behave.

And let me add this, it has revealed the level of your stupidity with no regulator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ikeja Police College Building Collapse (Graphic Photos) / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) / Uche Nwosu Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.