Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him (46337 Views)

Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) / Mainok: Nigerian Army Confirms Death Of Officer, Soldiers in Boko Haram Attack / Police Raid Ughelli Over Killing Of Officer During End-sars Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Oksman(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

So why exactly did he give you his contact after the incidence? So you can report/trace him?

Not making any sense.

Anyone can get the contact of any SARS member(s).

You are souless and will reap what your heart thinks. How can you be this mean?

3 Likes

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by olaboy1: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2020
The problem is Nigerians are taking this judicial panel as investigations against corrupt police officers, when in fact the SARS guys are actually armed deadly robbers operating under the shadows of the government and a badge.
All the atrocities they have committed don’t look to me like extra judicial killings or torture, but more like a terrorist organization.
We need to label them as members of the terrorist Nigerian police organization called SARS, and the world flash light will beam more on them.

“ The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives"

The social objectives of SARS is to enrich themselves illegally by the use of force, killings and coercion.
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Oksman(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2020
Unrated900:

Some closes by 8 it depends on your level in the market.

Don't mind that animal in human skin who alone is intelligent.

1 Like

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Simplyleo: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2020
Oksman:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2020
yanabasee:
SWAT will likely do worse that people will begin to beg for SARS to return.

To me, police should be scrap out. They sell infos to criminals and they work to remit money to their boss in other to remain relevant in the force.

I'd prefer we have the military run things than the police....With the military, there'll be sanity and sameness across the country...

But with the police, everyone is a potential criminal before their eyes.

The sameness they show herdsmen?
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Simplyleo: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2020
emrain:

That idiot is an animal. Y'all should just ignore it.
mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by jaxxy(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2020
The Atrocities of sars
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by OdefaGirl(f): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2020
The slow pace of handling the case by the police is their delay tactics....
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by g0tze: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

mynd44 lalasticlala

[/s]
Why disturbing the peace by calling the moderators, don't you display the traits he mentioned. Only an idiot and an animal will type what you typed.

1 Like

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by ckmayoca: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

So why exactly did he give you his contact after the incidence? So you can report/trace him?

Not making any sense.

Your reason is not making sense. 70% or people having encounter with police always end up having their number.

1 Like

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Simplyleo: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2020
g0tze:

Why disturbing the peace by calling the moderators, don't you display the traits he mentioned. Only an idiot and an animal will type what you typed.
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Mizdah: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2020
rastaLivity:
2018 My friend bought a new car, guess what? His neighbor called sars on him that it was a stolen car
has he castrated the neighbor? Phuck up no dey sour
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Maghan37: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2020
Saao:
Oh God, crippled someone, how can the officers sleep at night?
They definitely do not sleep well at night.
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Ajsmart(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2020
This blood sucking demons called sars has done more harm than good!! Imagine putting someone's father in that condition I swear his family will be wiped out in twinkling of an eyes!! They should get dat bastard called hamza and waste him that's the only way that man can get justice
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by g0tze: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Increase the volume. You are displaying the traits.
Anumanu
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Unrated900(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2020
Oksman:

It is well jare bro.we shouldn’t be antagonizing each other on here.even in computer village it’s closed by 6,but I have friends opened till 11pm depends on how you operate.all good happy weekend
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Unrated900(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:

All those people are evil. Don't answer him.

We all know how Lagos is, in Lagos 8pm is still early and people are willing and ready to buy off things at awoof price the mans competitors would happily buy off his goods at a cheap price and add it to their business.

Friend22 I pray u become a victim of this one day so u would know what Nigeria really feels like to some people

You are very right.it is well sha bro
Happy weekend
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Unrated900(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2020
Niceman4u:

U ve time to reply to that simpleton.
He is one of the most unfortunate beings beings here.
He shud tank his stars he did not fall victim to SARS brutality

It is well brother let’s emrabce peace together.
@friend22,change your ways
Happy weekend
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Okoroawusa: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Around 8 PM, they tried to sell off your goods to who? Who are these buyers trying to buy your goods from SARS members? Again, what time does Alaba International close? I understand is 6 PM. undecided
It depends. Maybe it wasn't inside the main market but plazas in streets adjoining Alaba International market. Or maybe the SARS officers told the market's security heads that it was in line with an ongoing investigation and they can only come after the market closes by 6pm with the suspect in handcuffs. All he said are very much possible my brother.
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Yxxx: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Not making any sense.

Na dem. One spotted.
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by haaryobhami: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2020
animals like helinues think d endsars protest is senseless .. one day him and his family would be a victim of sars menace
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by haaryobhami: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Not making any sense.

we know u are paid to defend any evil that happen in this administration, but it's not everything u should defend.
nawa oh
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by mechanics(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2020
Hmmmm, SARS, it won't be better for the goats among them, they have made people's lives miserable and killed innocent people unjustly.
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by lastmessenger: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2020
Saao:
walahi if someone tried this on me or my relative,I won't waste time and be sitting in a nonsense panel that will yield zero result. I will pray naked with black candle in the middle of the night while reciting the seven book of moses on his head and families head. Give it two weeks he will be sick and be decaying and he will not die
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by lastmessenger: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Not making any sense.

you simply should be praying to God for evil not to befall you. Sometimes wisdom demand you keep mute and just observe
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Moganajoe: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2020
adenigga:

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/Metro/Alleged-SARS-victim-presents-phot-of-officer-who-allegedly-paralysed-him

All these SARS/police officers that has been fingered in the killing and torture of Nigerian should have their pictures published for record purpose

1 Like

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by prigoz(m): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
Saao:
You mean sleeping at night because of ordinary cripple, come to Anambra state, you will cry because of unimaginable happened at Awkuzu and Nimo SARS office, where they killed as they liked and even sell their victim's organ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge Commissioned By Sanwo-Olu And Tinubu (Photos, Video) / The Ikeja Police College Building Collapse (Graphic Photos) / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.