Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Does Any One Know About Skrill Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Any One Know About Skrill Account (555 Views)

Please Do Any One Know Where To Get This Curencies / What Do You Know About Skrill Card Transaction. / Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Any One Know About Skrill Account by Auxtin85(m): 7:52am On Nov 21, 2020
Someone insisted on sending me money via skrill account, I never heard about that before. Please does anyone know about it and how I can withdraw the money from the account?

The person’s explanation sounds so easy but I know it won’t be easy
Re: Does Any One Know About Skrill Account by timishift(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2020
Hello
Skrill is an e-flyer currency platform like PayPal that allows you to receive and send money. You can link your Skrill account with your Bank account.
To receive and send money via skrill, you will need to register to open an account. The process is quite easy.
You can link your Bank account with Skrill account such that funds can be transferred from your Skrill account to Bank account and vice versa.
I hope this helps.
Re: Does Any One Know About Skrill Account by USFOCUS: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2020
Auxtin85:
Someone insisted on sending me money via skrill account, I never heard about that before. Please does anyone know about it and how I can withdraw the money from the account?

The person’s explanation sounds so easy but I know it won’t be easy
Please am begging you do not use Skrill, they are the biggest thief in the history of E-Wallet, they will just limit your account after receiving the money from the person and there's no way on earth that you will verify it, I mean there's no document that you used that will be accepted by them

Run away from them and is the person spending the money from Africa or Europe
Re: Does Any One Know About Skrill Account by timishift(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2020
USFOCUS:

Please am begging you do not use Skrill, they are the biggest thief in the history of E-Wallet, they will just limit your account after receiving the money from the person and there's no way on earth that you will verify it, I mean there's no document that you used that will be accepted by them

Run away from them and is the person spending the money from Africa or Europe
I have been using my Skrill account for 4yrs now and no issues. Of course, when you open your Skrill account, they place a limit on the transactions that you can do but when you verify your account, the restriction is removed.
You need to be sure the money coming to your account is from a legit source or approved country. Check their website for details of countries approved by skrill

1 Like

Re: Does Any One Know About Skrill Account by edoziechris: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Yes Skrill is officially available in Nigeria

We Buy and Sell
PayPal
Skrill,
Payoneer,
Bitcoin,
Ethereum,
Gift Cards(ITunes, Amazon, Steam, Visa etc) and
Other Cryptocurrencies and E currencies at the best rate on [url=edozexchange.com]Edozexchange.com[/url]

We pay instantly for all E-currencies and Cryptocurrencies..

Feel free to use our Exchange service today

Visit our website @ https://edozexchange.com

Or Contact Us directly on WhatsApp @
+2347068425439

We equally have a free guide on how to create and Maintain paypal account that sends and receives payment in Nigeria

Thanks for your continuous Patronage

1 Like

Re: Does Any One Know About Skrill Account by Dowenship(m): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
timishift:

I have been using my Skrill account for 4yrs now and no issues. Of course, when you open your Skrill account, they place a limit on the transactions that you can do but when you verify your account, the restriction is removed.
You need to be sure the money coming to your account is from a legit source or approved country. Check their website for details of countries approved by skrill
if i may ask, how do i verify my account to enable the removal of limitation on my account?

(1) (Reply)

Help: I need help with sending Money To Malaysia / (Video) Woman Display Madness in Bank As This Happened To Her 58 Thousand Naira / 5 Different Types Of Warehouse And Their Advantages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.