Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Loyalty Ain't Free, It Comes With A Price. Share Your Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loyalty Ain't Free, It Comes With A Price. Share Your Experience. (462 Views)

A Man Tested His Would-Be FianceƩ's Loyalty With Hookup / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loyalty Ain't Free, It Comes With A Price. Share Your Experience. by Kranediggy(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2020
Its really hard to be loyal in all levels, but we keep on trying.

Because of loyalty I missed a cool opportunity some time ago, but shit's worth it though...

Share yours!
Re: Loyalty Ain't Free, It Comes With A Price. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 21, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

If you are talking about loyalty in relationship, sure it's hard to be loyal. I remember when I was loyal to that Bea then, don't know she was still hanging out with her ex, sometimes loyalty make you lose certain things but sure no matter what loyalty pays!

1 Like

Re: Loyalty Ain't Free, It Comes With A Price. Share Your Experience. by Kranediggy(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

If you are talking about loyalty in relationship, sure it's hard to be loyal. I remember when I was loyal to that Bea then, don't know she was still hanging out with her ex, sometimes loyalty make you lose certain things but sure no matter what loyalty pays!
Not just relationship bro, I mean all round. It ain't easy man...
Re: Loyalty Ain't Free, It Comes With A Price. Share Your Experience. by blinking001(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2020
Loyalty is a choice and not an obligation. The former is easy while the later is difficult to fulfill.
Re: Loyalty Ain't Free, It Comes With A Price. Share Your Experience. by internationalman(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2020
We are only loyal when it's beneficial
Re: Loyalty Ain't Free, It Comes With A Price. Share Your Experience. by Kranediggy(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2020
internationalman:
We are only loyal when it's beneficial
cheesy That's not loyalty...

1 Like

Re: Loyalty Ain't Free, It Comes With A Price. Share Your Experience. by internationalman(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2020
Kranediggy:
cheesy That's not loyalty...

Show me anyone who's loyal to a person or place that isn't beneficial to them
Re: Loyalty Ain't Free, It Comes With A Price. Share Your Experience. by Kranediggy(m): 11:21am On Nov 21, 2020
internationalman:

Show me anyone who's loyal to a person or place that isn't beneficial to them
I don't even know why people misuse the word loyalty. Once it depends on benefits, its not loyalty at all.
Re: Loyalty Ain't Free, It Comes With A Price. Share Your Experience. by internationalman(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2020
Kranediggy:
I don't even know why people misuse the word loyalty. Once it depends on benefits, its not loyalty at all.

That's what I'm saying ...there's no loyalty anywhere.
Re: Loyalty Ain't Free, It Comes With A Price. Share Your Experience. by Kranediggy(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2020
internationalman:

That's what I'm saying ...there's no loyalty anywhere.
Don't generalize bro, loyalty exists

(1) (Reply)

Attention Needed For The Ladies / Christmas Hangout Plan For Nairalanders Living In Lagos /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.