Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River (48646 Views)

Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta / Boyfriend Dumps His Dead Girlfriend & Child In Sewage In Bauchi / Driver Kidnaps His Boss In Edo, Kills & Dumps His Body In Septic Tank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Seun360(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
themainman600:
Benin people are so wicked
The culprits are Igbos while the victim is from Benin.

Who that come be Benin people.
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by blacknp(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
Starhearts:
Which fraternity does he belongs to

Am sure he is not Axe man
He is Useless criminal, what the hell is an Axe man?
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by michoim(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
@20 you have killed more than 10 persons, what are you living for?
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by egoldman(m): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
blacknp:
Because Buhari’s name is involved this hypocrite cultist cannot but express his misconstrued opinion? I thought Yaradua & Ebele Jonathan as so called ex lecturers had the magic wand to fix the ivory towers?

I said this
It's not only Buhari's government that has failed to deal with it
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by alexola20(m): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by richie240: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
ivolt:
They should free those innocent boys. How can politicians steal billions and we want to condemn these boys who steal a few millions.If not for the government they wouldn't be into crime. In saner clime the government support the citizens and you can't find any criminals there. These boys are victims protesting against bad governance.
Me: it'd not him
Chenunsoh: its him jur!
Me: I say its not him, intact it can't be him:
Chenunsoh: its him baba! Look hin moniker nah!
Me: Biko, 'ivolt', errmmm......sorry o, is ds really u? Or u r being 'sakastic'?
cool

Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by naijadrivablog: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
Karlovich:
Piggies on the beat, they leave their red mud republic only to constitute nuisance in other people's land.

Bighead9
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Drizzy5001(m): 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
Edo state and Rivers State are the headquarters of cultism in Nigeria.
Godforbid I won't live in any of these states even for free.
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Seandisputed(m): 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
ivolt:
They should free those innocent boys. How can politicians steal billions and we want to condemn these boys who steal a few millions.If not for the government they wouldn't be into crime. In saner clime the government support the citizens and you can't find any criminals there. These boys are victims protesting against bad governance.
You no too wise.
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by udemzyudex(m): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
I don't just understand what's wrong with all this naija journalist, what's with the repeating of the same lines over and over again just to make the article longer?

Haba what sort of nonsense is this?
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
illicit:
Online news

Sometimes the pics is not of d suspect....
YOU ABOUT TO DEFEND YOUR BROTHERS BECAUSE THEIR 4 FATHER HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR LONG
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by AreaFada2: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
Among his gang members are Chinedu Amah, 19, Chinonso Ozuora, 18, Onyechika Emmanuel, 18

Their people on Nairaland say Benin is a village.

Yet they won't leave it alone. They are the first to call Edo people all kinds of names. Billionaire kidnapper Evans first wreaked havoc in Benin before moving to Lagos.

Gregyboy
ghostwon
valirex
Etinosa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by God2man2again(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Kai! These guys are too young oooo.

Nobody to lead them or guide them on the right path.
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Dpharisee: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
Among his gang members are Chinedu Amah, 19, Chinonso Ozuora, 18, Onyechika Emmanuel, 18

Ikwerre indigenes with Igbo names in their place of origin Benin
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by dangotejnr: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
Anyone that has killed and is proud of it, is tired of living and should be killed too, his life is not better than the lives of the innocent legitimate citizens he killed. The life of a legitimate citizen is more important than that of a killer/robber, let us stop wasting ourtax payers money on these blood sucking demons, kill them.
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Euegene100001: 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
Benin is the only city hot from January to December with armed robbery every day.
smoke9910:

Even if you pay me to live in Benin, I wouldn't. Too much crime. Imagine young boys who you would take as your younger ones are already serial murderers. What sort of society is that
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Myhusband(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
continue to rest in peace Afrika for your stand against cultism

cultism in Nigeria is growing faster than development, the youths will surely blame their crook leaders as usual
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by IAMPEDRO: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
smoke9910:

Even if you pay me to live in Benin, I wouldn't. Too much crime. Imagine young boys who you would take as your younger ones are already serial murderers. What sort of society is that
what state are you from?
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by IAMPEDRO: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:
My only question is for times without Number most criminals are always cultists. And every cultist is a criminal why not the government clamp down and finish all these people
Do your research then you will realize that the government are slightly in support of all of these.
Can you proudly speak against what you are guilty of?
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by valirex: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
AreaFada2:

Their people on Nairaland say Benin is a village.

Yet they won't leave it alone. They are the first to call Edo people all kinds of names. Billionaire kidnapper Evans first wreaked havoc in Benin before moving to Lagos.

Gregyboy
ghostwon
valirex

These are just examples of the future leaders of Biafra cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Dollanaira: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
Oh
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Starhearts: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
blacknp:
He is Useless criminal, what the hell is an Axe man?

Wetin u don't knw pass wetin u knw?
Pls seal up ur lips

Dont miss yan again
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by real777(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lol @thread see Evans brother even talking ill about Edo. I have been living in this same society well in the midst of the so called cultism and other social menace for decades. At one time in my life I even dealt with cultists in my mother's shop many years ago. At least Edo people don't mine skull, produce babies in factories, export cocaines, blood money rituals etc

Benin City is one of the most cosmopolitan city in the country and hence most crimes carried out there is perpetuated by a mixed ethnic groups cutting across Nigeria. Just look at the names of the evil doers on this article... they are Igbo from the east and the victim is hardworking Edo man hustling for his daily bread legitimately.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Bigcowhorn: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Leo, you are too old for this kind of stupidity. Don't forget it's Femi and his pregnant wife that that killed, roasted and ate 2 police officers in Oyo during EndSARS protests
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Born2Breed(f): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
So all these upper mission boys wey dey sell electronics for mission road go dey rob and dey blame am on cultist.
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by zoghys: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
Karlovich:
Piggies on the beat, they leave their red mud republic only to constitute nuisance in other people's land.

Such vile words from a supposedly educated Nigerian, and yet we keep blaming the highest office for our problems. Cover your face in shame, o ye son of perdition.
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by dominion001(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Devil don carry chair sit down dey roast corn for Benin.

Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by evans4luv: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
longetivity:
wicked ipob miscreants
frustrated gay
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Gee64: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Our value system is our problem.
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by longetivity(m): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
evans4luv:
frustrated gay
mumu
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Youngjohnosas: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
smoke9910:

Edo is too accommodating,most crimes here are committed by your brothers because the Edo is almost like a no man’s land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) / Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.