Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,365 members, 7,812,046 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Correction Of DOB On NIMC Database - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Correction Of DOB On NIMC Database (5068 Views)

Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript / Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? / How Do I Check Nin Number On Nimc Website. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correction Of DOB On NIMC Database by educalistexco: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2023
The National Identity Management Commission has said that over 500,000 national identity cards for those who enrolled in 2022 are ready for collection.NIMC Spokesman, Loveday Ogbonna, urged enrollees in the year 2022, up to August 2023 and who were yet to pick up their cards , to do so immediately.
Re: Correction Of DOB On NIMC Database by educalistexco: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
The National Identity Management Commission has said that the national identification number verification service portal has been fully restored. This was made known by its head of corporate communications, Kayode Adegoke, in a statement made available to the press
Re: Correction Of DOB On NIMC Database by excoedutisto: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2023
angry angry
Re: Correction Of DOB On NIMC Database by Fab21: 4:18am On Feb 01
judeolatude:
Thank you @ Dr Paul for your Assistance in correcting my wrong date of birth in my NIN and I have checked it on the portal it reflects successful. I'm relieved at last

Dey play
Re: Correction Of DOB On NIMC Database by Fab21: 4:18am On Feb 01
madyfrank:
After checking my NIN on the portal is saying not Active and I have wrong DOB. Please how can I correct it, I need it urgent

Have you corrected it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Arkwright Asks Boris Johnson To Boost Trade And Investment With Nigeria / Benin Republic / Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.