Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript (2763 Views)

Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun / 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. / Nigerian In Diaspora Burns His Passport, Calls For Oduduwa Republic (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by mikael11(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2023
Tinubu's date of birth on his passport is 1952. On his transcript the date of birth is 1954. On his CSU Application form, the date of birth is 1955.

Check the two images below 👇

But I find it hard on how his supporters are blind to all this revelations

Also it's funny on how the Mod post only the news that suits there paymaster and left all this other revaluation in the results shame !!!

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by shuttox: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2023
Omo I don taya
I dey support Obi but make we rest

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by cktheluckyman: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2023
shuttox:
Omo I don taya

Wetin come concern Obu for this matter? Was he the one who took Tinubu and CSU to court?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by Depriest2020: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2023
OP Zukwanike.
Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by Dotherightthing: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2023
Many people don't know their exact date of birth tongue
Pigsss rest cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by mikael11(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Wetin come concern Obu for this matter? Was he the one who took Tinubu and CSU to court?
I don't understand how Obi is related to this revelations ohh.. this country many soul as been Sold to the highest bidder

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by Afamed: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2023
OP you are right.

Tinubu wedding certificate date too is different from the wedding certificate he submitted to Inec

Typical lazy zombidee+-es

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by slivertongue: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2023
endless claims and forgeries.
Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2023
grin

Episode 11. You guys sabi entertain!

Sultanofpiglets hahahaha

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by mikael11(m): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2023
Afamed:
OP you are right.

Tinubu wedding certificate date too is different from the wedding certificate he submitted to Inec

Typical lazy zombidee+-es
But why are you guys so evil ..
The same results shows a famale gender was used to enter CSU which is what your Bat man used to gain admissions. Like can't you guys see

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by Afamed: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2023
mikael11:

But why are you guys so evil ..
The same results shows a famale gender was used to enter CSU which is what your Bat man used to gain admissions. Like can't you guys see

No one is falling for una edited female stuff

I don't waste time with headless mob.

The court is open to present your case.

I will not allow nonen+_tity like to waste my time

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by StOla: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2023
Tinubu is not responsible for whatever errors the school made.

He provided them his Social Security Number as part of his application to the school, and the records there shows 1952.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by mikael11(m): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Episode 11. You guys sabi entertain!

Sultanofpiglets hahahaha

Also, your BAT MAN said he went to Government College Lagos which was founded in 1974, so whoever claimed to have graduated from there in 1970 was clearly lying.

You guys are trying to gaslight Nigerians

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by Tntsi: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2023
The real facts on ground now is

The real tinubu was a woman. Tinubu used her documents to gain admission.

Secondly tinubu submitted a forged and fake certificate to inec.
CSU staffs will be grilled today under oath. We expect more minblowing confessions and discoveries.

No wonder he tried 3 times to stop this mind blowing release yesterday.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by StOla: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2023
mikael11:
Tinubu's date of birth on his passport is 1952. On his transcript the date of birth is 1954. On his CSU Application form, the date of birth is 1955.

Also it's funny on how the Mod post only the news that suits there paymaster and left all this other revaluation in the results shame !!!

Ok
Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2023
mikael11:

Also, your BAT MAN said he went to Government College Lagos which was founded in 1974, so whoever claimed to have graduated from there in 1970 was clearly lying.

You guys are trying to gaslight Nigerians

Lol grin. Hahahaha ..... season 25

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by mikael11(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2023
StOla:
Tinubu is not responsible for whatever errors the school made.

He provided them his Social Security Number as part of his application to the school, and the records there shows 1952.
My God can you imagine your response like so if your school said you are famale which your a male you will leave it and say nah mistake you told us you went to government college which was also a lie he attended before the school even started 4y before maybe he was a testing student..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by ecolime(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2023
Date of birth is the next expedition?

These guys no dey tire

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by Raskimonojendor: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2023
mikael11:

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by mikael11(m): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin. Hahahaha ..... season 25
I laugh 😂 because you guys are embarrassing our nation maybe you haven't traveled outside with our Passport to see how they look at us .. with this revelations more shame to us .

My next post will be his certificate replacement they using

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by Raskimonojendor: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2023
shuttox:
Omo I don taya

Good you are moving on.
They wailers have 7+ years of wailing to do.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2023
mikael11:

I laugh 😂 because you guys are embarrassing our nation maybe you haven't traveled outside with our Passport to see how they look at us .. with this revelations more shame to us .

grin you are funny. Very funny ! grin Honestly you are very, very funny. Hahahaha. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by StOla: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2023
mikael11:

My God can you imagine your response like so if your school said you are famale which your a male you will leave it and say nah mistake you told us you went to government college which was also a lie he attended before the school even started 4y before maybe he was a testing student..

If only you know what social security number means.

Any reference to date of birth in the US is either to the birth certificate or to the date on the SSN.

Not what date of birth errors exist on any document of any institution.

It is for the same reasons why the similar NIN registration in Nigeria, have a lot of people trying to correct their gender or date of birth errors.

So if Tinubu's SSN that he included in his admission application says he is Male and his DoB is 1952, then that is all that matters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by mikael11(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2023
All of you quoting me are trying hard to fight lol 🤣.. so you guys agreed that Your president faked his certificate all the fact I ppsted no single counter fact just gaslighting 😂.. you don't have any messages from your WhatsApp group ..you guys have now is we are talking about his age , not that he attended CSU .Many people I'll be arrested for sure

1 Like

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by StOla: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2023
mikael11:

You mean you brought shame to yourselves that does not affect Tinubu travelling to anywhere in the world.

No wonder Obi and David Hundeyin were detained in UK and Zimbabwe airports respectively.

They brought about their own shame.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by StOla: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2023
mikael11:
All of you quoting me are trying hard to fight lol 🤣.. so you guys agreed that Your president faked his certificate all the fact I ppsted no single counter fact just gaslighting 😂.. you don't have any messages from your WhatsApp group ..you guys have now is we are talking about his age , not that he attended CSU .Many people I'll be arrested for sure

What certificate was faked when the issuer says it is original?

Many are tired of replying to retarded Nigerians like yourself.

Issuer says it is original, yet a riff-raff is saying it is fake.

Is the opinion of the riff-raff more important than the attestation of the issuer who have also shown Atiku proof with the documents he requested?

Are you normal at all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by mikael11(m): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2023
StOla:

If only you know what social security number means.

Any reference to date of birth in the US is either to the birth certificate or to the date on the SSN.

Not what date of birth errors exist on any document of any institution.

It is for the same reasons why the similar NIN registration in Nigeria, have a lot of people trying to correct their gender or date of birth errors.

So if Tinubu's SSN that he included in his admission application says he is Male and his DoB is 1952, then that is all that matters.

So for 70y the mistake as been on record without resolving it 🤠

1 Like

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by Christistruth00: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2023
Bunch of Hypocrites and bad loosers

Let us see Atiku's Documents and Peter Obi's UNN Transcripts and Passport too

It has been 7 months since you lost Elections

All Elections must have a winner and a looser

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by StOla: 10:36am On Oct 03, 2023
mikael11:

So for 70y the mistake as been on record without resolving it 🤠

Is the mistake on the SSN record?

When Americans want to reference DoB, is it the date of birth on the academic records that they refer to or the DoB on the SSN record?

Was the SSN record provided in the application form that was submitted by Tinubu before admission?

If yes, then why are you making a fool of yourself when the standard record of the SSN is true till today?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by Seetto: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2023
mikael11:

Also it's funny on how the Mod post only the news that suits their paymaster and left all this other revaluation in the results shame !!!
This is getting bored 😑 abeg, very frustrating, please u guys should find something interesting to do with ur life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by mikael11(m): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2023
StOla:

What certificate was faked when the issuer says it is original?
Thank you let me do some education.

Here's what a 1979 ChicagoState degree certificate looked like:
Image 1

Now in image 2
Here's what a ChicagoState degree awarded in 1998/1999 looks like:

Now in image 3
Here's what a ChicagoState degree awarded in 2003 looks like:

Image 4
Here's what Bat of Ecowas submitted to INEC as his "1979 B.A. Business and Administration" from ChicagoState. Also note the grammatical error on it.

Which means he submitted a 1998 certificate and he said he graduated in 1979.
Also don't bring the word placement that this was reassign in 1998 because there was an affidavit that he in 1998 that he doesn't have any certificate lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by StOla: 10:38am On Oct 03, 2023
mikael11:

Thank you let me do some education.

Here's what a 1979 ChicagoState degree certificate looked like:
Image 1

Now in image 2
Here's what a ChicagoState degree awarded in 1998/1999 looks like:

Now in image 3
Here's what a ChicagoState degree awarded in 2003 looks like:

Image 4
Here's what Bat of Ecowas submitted to INEC as his "1979 B.A. Business and Administration" from ChicagoState. Also note the grammatical error on it.

Which means he submitted a 1998 certificate and he said he graduated in 1979.
Also don't bring the word placement that this was reassign in 1998 because there was an affidavit that he in 1998 that he doesn't have any certificate lol

Did Tinubu ever claimed that it was his 1979 certificate he submittedto INEC?

Did he not already disclose that the military ransacked his house in Lagos and took away all his documents while he was on exile in the US in the 90's during the Abacha regime?

Did Atiku tell you he is not aware that what Tinubu submitted is the replacement copy that was issued to him in 1997, hence the reason why he asked for the certificates issued around that period, and which you have also shown here to tally with what Tinubu got in 1997 and presented to INEC?

Why do we like making things hard for ourselves when it is all in black and white, and even attested to by the School registrar.

Even the error they made on the replacement copy to date his graduation on a different day in June 1977 as opposed to what is on the transcript and the originalcertificatehe must have recieved in 1979, was acknowledged by the school as human error.

Even till tomorrow l, there will always be human error, else we would not have Nigerians lamenting about wrong details they want to correct in their NIN.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian / The Trial Of Sam Egwu Was Mired In Corruption / Jonathan Queries Sanusi Over 22 Fraudulent Act Discovered At CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.