Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Men Are Predators, Women Are Prey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Predators, Women Are Prey (463 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / For The People Who Think Women Can't Be Child Sex Predators... / Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Predators, Women Are Prey by TruthTella(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
In the course of my observing the nature of males and females I have realised that women tend to bend to whatever men decide should happen.

They don't even have the will power or (even ability) to fight back or restrain. They just adjust according to how men say the world should be run.
If men wake up and want to enslave every single woman the truth is that there is nothing women will be able to do to save themselves unless other men decide to save them.

Infact the way many women are servile and helpless and easy to bully I find it hard to take many of them serious. Even the women deep down in spite of all the feminism noises do not really think they are equal to men.

And their emotional nature that keeps them from reasoning properly is another reason I find it hard to take them serious.
Re: Men Are Predators, Women Are Prey by Jessepaid(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
Shit...well....

I respect your opinion...

But go see that Chiraq movie with Samuel L Jackson..

You will change your mind..

I witnessed a police man beat a man today... Reason..
There was traffic... A woman wanted to switch lanes, the man didn't agree... She did it anyway and scratched her car...then called the attention of the police officers... The man was immediately guilty as some slaps were given to him before other men who were witnesses Intervened...

Women be predator these days..... Any foolish man wet enter their trap go turn prey
Re: Men Are Predators, Women Are Prey by Uzomacharles: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
67% truth
Re: Men Are Predators, Women Are Prey by dukeprince50: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
k
Re: Men Are Predators, Women Are Prey by Nazgul: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
TruthTella:
In the course of my observing the nature of males and females I have realised that women tend to bend to whatever men decide should happen.

They don't even have the will power or (even ability) to fight back or restrain. They just adjust according to how men say the world should be run.
If men wake up and want to enslave every single woman the truth is that there is nothing women will be able to do to save themselves unless other men decide to save them.

Infact the way many women are servile and helpless and easy to bully I find it hard to take many of them serious. Even the women deep down in spite of all the feminism noises do not really think they are equal to men.

And their emotional nature that keeps them from reasoning properly is another reason I find it hard to take them serious.

Both are predators and prey...you can choose to be either it all depends on your reasoning and how you see your partner.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Predators, Women Are Prey by SILENTandSMART2: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
100% fake

Another eleribuu OP spotted cheesy

The principle dat you post hear from your mud house with bamboo roof and 2g network is fake my brother cheesy cheesy

Nowadays girls has use there natural power to turn to a giant predator, with there equipments,

Equipment like pussy : this is one of their greatest equipment it draw every man to dem and not all man fall for it,

Breast,: this equipment is crazy aswear, on seeing it i personally always see paradise, bwest is life OP, but dat doesn't mean say hago get manipulated and turned to a prey, it has a general mathematical formula

Which is ,standing breast/ falling breast = fleshy raise to power two,

Provided dat nipples is constant,

So we're going to solve it with two equation, just make falling breast the subject of the formula

Yansh or ass : this one comes with the natural formula which is the more it shakes the more Everyman go crazy smiley , this equipment is very dangerous because on seeing it the man system go gaga but you can still avoid it if you're displined and wise wink
Re: Men Are Predators, Women Are Prey by TruthTella(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
100% fake

Another eleribuu OP spotted cheesy

The principle dat you post hear from your mud house with bamboo roof and 2g network is fake my brother cheesy cheesy

Nowadays girls has use there natural power to turn to a giant predator, with there equipments,

Equipment like pussy : this is one of their greatest equipment it draw every man to dem and not all man fall for it,

Breast,: this equipment is crazy aswear, on seeing it i personally always see paradise, bwest is life OP, but dat doesn't mean say hago get manipulated and turned to a prey, it has a general mathematical formula

Which is ,standing breast/ falling breast = fleshy raise to power two,

Provided dat nipples is constant,

So we're going to solve it with two equation, just make falling breast the subject of the formula

Yansh or ass : this one comes with the natural formula which is the more it shakes the more Everyman go crazy smiley , this equipment is very dangerous because on seeing it the man system go gaga but you can still avoid it if you're displined and wise wink

Hahahahahaha
Re: Men Are Predators, Women Are Prey by SILENTandSMART2: 11:21am On Nov 22, 2020
TruthTella:

Hahahahahaha

aswear, me self don laugh die respite thr fact dat I'm d person dat wrote it grin grin
Re: Men Are Predators, Women Are Prey by Cerebellum: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

aswear, me self don laugh die respite thr fact dat I'm d person dat wrote it grin grin

Lol...lol

Man Dem
Tho I didn't laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Predators, Women Are Prey by SILENTandSMART2: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
Cerebellum:

Lol...lol

Man Dem
Tho I didn't laugh grin

Lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Attention Needed For The Ladies / ,,,, / After These Two L*sbian Friends Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.