Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Girl, You Never Marry And You Don Dey Bleep, It Shall Not Be Well With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl, You Never Marry And You Don Dey Bleep, It Shall Not Be Well With You (493 Views)

Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. / Na Me Born Am, Na Me dey Bleep Am / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl, You Never Marry And You Don Dey Bleep, It Shall Not Be Well With You by Wyry: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
All this stupid girls hoes, it shall not be well with you all.

1 Like

Re: Girl, You Never Marry And You Don Dey Bleep, It Shall Not Be Well With You by skinny419(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
[quote author=Wyry post=96856251]All this stupid girls hoes, it shall not be well with you all. [/quote Guys dats bleep them nko

1 Like

Re: Girl, You Never Marry And You Don Dey Bleep, It Shall Not Be Well With You by Wyry: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
[quote author=skinny419 post=96856450][/quote] I won't swear for them since they don't pretend.
Re: Girl, You Never Marry And You Don Dey Bleep, It Shall Not Be Well With You by Jerkbaba: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nawa o. This mumu just dey rant up and down like imbécile baby. Uncle clam down na. sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Epic Replies A Contortionist Received After Posting These Pic (photos) / .. / Should He Go Ahead And Propose To Her Or Just Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.