Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down (55088 Views)

Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Donspicey: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

You're partly right...we really know who is behind the lekki incident and the fact that the northern oligarch as they always do betrayed tinubu, but majority of igbos played a role in influencing public opinion against the man aided with the help of their Igbo owned AriseTV

Count igbos out of it bro.......

No responsible and well meaning igbo man dat have investments in lagos will dare support the destruction of private and govt properties in lagos or hate against Tinubu....

Its jst unfortunate dat Both sanwo olu and Tinubu were taken unaware.......

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by SaintLucia: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
royal231:

Bloody fool.. Most guys use lagos as transit.. Stop feeling... Na still we dey outside pass.. After all we do we still invest in lagos state.. And our respective villages..

Now count how many of your people who actually does that.. The ones who succeed in lagos hardly invest in their villages.. And the ones who goes out of the country hardly gives a Bleep about Nigeria as a whole.. So ples think before typing
They will enter night buses from their village to Lagos. They will receive their parents blessing to be successful in Lagos and their parents will tell them not to forget their siblings when things turnaround good for them in Lagos. These are people that couldn't make it in their states before they arrived Lagos. Some of them will later become successful in Lagos only for them to start cursing the man "Jagaban" who built Lagos through his vision instead of their own state governors who sent them out as refugees.

Name one yeyebrity that used to live in Lekki, Ajah, Banana Island before Tinubu became governor and win yourself a gift. Those places were bushes, Jagaban built and developed those areas through his vision.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

how much did he steal from your father?

He stole so much from Lagos as a Lagos state governor and still stealing as a disgraced APC national leader .
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
Coldie:
Igbo's una dae learn?

All of u attacking umahi get sense o

Unknownly to most igbos, before the whole EndSARS protests there was large support for a Peter Obi presidency among most Yoruba's, me included....The events that played out after the protests has affected this... A Joe Igbokwe who has been scrubbing the gutters of lagos has a better chance of getting a south west vote for presidency and is the only hope for alliance between the SE and SW. Umahi is targeting presidency but it's the president of senate his targeting....forget the umahi presidency dream.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Moddam: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
SaintLucia:
They will enter night buses from their village to Lagos. They will receive their parents blessing to be successful in Lagos and their parents will tell them not to forget their siblings when things turnaround good for them in Lagos. These are people that couldn't make it in their states before they arrived Lagos. Some of them will later become successful in Lagos only for them to start cursing the man "Jagaban" who built Lagos through his vision instead of their own state governors who sent them out as refugees.

Name one yeyebrity that used to live in Lekki, Ajah, Banana Island before Tinubu became governor and win yourself a gift. Those places were bushes, Jagaban built and developed those areas through his vision.
yoruba muslim spotted
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by drlateef: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
I can confirm 100% to everyone that Fayose is directing this attack at Fayemi the ingrate. Fayemi was brought up by Tinubu and now he is backstabbing Tinubu. There is retribution for ingrates and traitors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by calcal: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ayodele Fayose is a thief just like Tinubu, Tinubu never did anything good for the masses of Yoruba instead destroyed what has been achieved before him.

It is very unfortunate that we have a person like Fayose praising the thief.

To the point:

1. When Tinube was the governor of Lagos state, he destroyed the educational system. How? He returned a lot of the free school to their so-called previous owner, underfund the remaining one, what happens after that? a lot of children remain without a basic education in Lagos as of today. result - HOODLUMS.

2. Tinubu continue to collect TAX in Lagos state - MAFIA

is that the person that, the FAYOSE weyrey want us to support?

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by pacespot(m): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
PastorGbewiri:
This greedy tortoise will never stop vomitting trash

Nigeria can't move forward until brigands like Fayose and all other robber-politicians of his ilk are dead

God bless Flt. Lt. Jerry Rawlins for taking the bold step to put Ghana on that road to recovery, way ahead of Nigeria

We really need another Jerry Rawling treatment for the current crops of politicians in Nigeria, but I know this can be done by someone totally new and courageous like the youth. One thing I know well about Africans or blacks in general is that they will never change unless something bigger than them struck them really hard. People can continue to put their hope in 2023 as if it is the year that one messiah is coming, but I can assure them that anybody we end up with as a president among our current crops of politicians is going to be business as usual. Some fools on this forum already saying Tinubu must not fall as if he is their father feeding them, they are even hinging the hope of a whole Yoruba on a man who spat on their face when innocent youth who want a better change for this country are being massacred in lekki for exercising their right in a peaceful protest. Africa is cursed with bad leaders in indeed, but a bigger curse is the slavish mentality of the people.
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by drlateef: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
Moddam:
yoruba muslim spotted

IPOB spotted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by SaintLucia: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
Moddam:
yoruba muslim spotted

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by tnerro1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
Confirm eye service Ltd
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Kaylet: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Then prepare to go down with him

It's because of his greed that Nigeria is in this mess today

We refuse to celebrate or fight for those who have failed us!!!

Whether Yoruba. Igbo, Hausa or Fulanis

We will boot them out!!!

I like you.

Your choice of words made me happy.

I hear few people say, the Oriental is not his property, why were people passing along that side killed by soldiers.,

I really don't like the guy, I don't know why: if I say I don't know why, I would be lying.

There was this man called Funsho Williams who was killed, till date nobody has come out to talk about him, because Tinubu didn't get votes from our side, till date the road hasn't been fixed even when private bodies are willing to do it, they insist the money should be given to the council.

If we can be sincere enough with ourselves and have a good heart towards each other, then we the youth should do the needful.

Everyone who wants change knows what to do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Moddam: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
humilitypays:
no, the foolish Yoruba youths who don't have sense nor good reasoning are already attacking Igbos and IPOB.

Let them continue chasing IPOB until Fulani herdsmen declare Southwest as a Fulani caliphate, mumu people undecided
Fulani will annihilate them completely. they never see anything

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by slowice(m): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
flokii:
Wise Yorubas know Tinubu must not fall, sadly those who want his downfall are those he was warned about but never listened.. it's people like M.K.O and Ahmadu Bello that understand their true nature, you keep them at arms length never to allow into your space.

Just like Victor Banjo, a Yoruba that fought part of their battles, they won't rest till they kill you while they cheer on their own useless and corrupt leaders.

The Hausa/Fulani have put them in check never again to misbehave in the North, but Tinubu mr father christmas is there playing with vipers who hate him for "enslaving" them in Lagos

Oga, the people who wants to destroy your lord and master, Tinubu, are Yoruba people like you and him. The people pulling their strings are Hausa /fulani. The greatest threat to igbo presidency is hausa/fulani not yoruba/Tinubu so dead this foolish narative about igobs wanting to pull Tinubu down.... Many northerners hate his guts and influence and believe it is wise to cut him to size as they don't want a repeat of obasanjo; someone they couldn't control.
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
Donspicey:

Count igbos out of it bro.......

No responsible and well meaning igbo man dat have investments in lagos will dare support the destruction of private and govt properties in lagos or hate against Tinubu....

Its jst unfortunate dat Both sanwo olu and Tinubu were taken unaware.......

Yes true...no average Igbo business man will put his business interest at stake by going against the landlord of lagos....but the general hate of Tinubu by igbos can't be denied

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Princedapace(m): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
BigSarah:
2023 is free for all, but the major losers would still be ordinary Nigerians. They have been loosing since 1999

Thank u o..

From east to west, to north, to south, no where in Nigeria is developed. All states na wash, dirty looking with massive hungry citizens who die mainly before they turn 50 grin
No proper hospitals, no clean water, no proper housing system. Nothing.
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by bjnice(m): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
daddytime:
This diarrhea of the mouth is trying to find a way to shamelessly make a way into the APC by leveraging on Fayemi and Tinubu's strained relationship so as to take charge of the APC in Ekiti (In his mind).

Person wey no understand their rubbish politics wey hear am dey vomit nonsense now go think say the guy believe wetin him dey vomit.

Shameless people.

Even when he(fayose) was the governor he supported Tinubu. Abeg, say something else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
pacespot:

We really need another Jerry Rawling treatment for the current crops of politicians in Nigeria, but I know this can be done by someone totally new and courageous like the youth. One thing I know well about Africans or blacks in general is that they will never change unless something bigger than them struck them hard. People can continue to put their hope in 2023 as if messiah is coming that year, but I can assure them that anybody we end up with as a president in our current crops of politicians is going to be business as usual. Some fools on this forum already saying Tinubu must not fall as if he is their father, they are even hinging the hope of whole Yoruba people on a man who spat on their face when innocent youth who want a better change for this country are being massacred for exercising their right in a peaceful protest. Africa is cursed with bad leaders in indeed, but a bigger curse is the slavish mentality of the people.

Fayose is the most hopelessly opportunistic bastard anyone can meet on Nigeria's political landscape the guy is an animal....their generation needs to be wiped out en-masse for Nigeria to have any hope of progress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by chloride6: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lmao..

Clown
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by NoFucksToGive: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Really? The fact on ground states otherwise. Particularly because of 2023, his investments were razed to the ground. Even Oriental Hotel was almost burnt on the lie thst it belongs to Asiwaju Tinubu.

Even IPOB leader was clear in stating that Tinubu's property be burnt and it got burnt. Sahara reporters even created a fake manifest on Tinubu's son http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/22/exclusive-seyi-son-ex-lagos-governor-bola-tinubu-jet-out-london-family-angry-nigerians and one Onyedika122 moniker , more likely an IPOB member here on Nairaland posted another lie https://www.nairaland.com/6196221/live-tinubu-been-chased-away

Some even went as far as circulating videos saying he was running out of Nigeria and his son Seyi flee Nigeria. It all later turned out a lie.
So who are those behind all these attacks against him?

Calm down with this conspiracy you sound mentally unstable
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Moddam: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
HAccord:

You yoruba muslims claimed Ibos/Igbos attacked the oba and tinubu's properties, when some of the hoodlums were arrested, and names of culprits were revealed as the same yoruba muslims like you, you all ran away from that thread like cowards chased by armed mad men. grin

We all saw names like 'Mutiu Agbabiaka, Kabiru Sunmonu, Sherrifu Adisa,' even your own name 'Sulubudeen Olanrewaju' was featured there as a suspect at large. grin

I bet you hired yourself destroy your own properties in order to pin it on Ibos and IPOB albeit unsuccesfully, it backfired because you no longer enjoy media monopoly like you did in the yesteryears. Ntoor! grin grin
yoruba hates Igbo with passion. I never new Hausa love Igbos better than yoruba. I just observed it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by LukasPodolski: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

He stole so much from Lagos coffers and he should count himself lucky we didn't get him last at the Endsars protest
ipob miscreants, we've seen through your antics, your plot to take over Lagos through violence has been a uncovered.

you want to kill Tinubu? that's the same mistake your useless forefathers did in 1966, did you know the number of Igbo youths that got killed in Kano alone in 1966 after you greedy folks killed Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa, this time around if anything should happen to a Yoruba leader again after Samuel Akintola we would hit harder, than the way Kano people did in 1966.

get that to your skull..

Making Abia state great should be your topmost priority, Lagos State is not your state.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Myself2(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
Bluntguy:
Noise maker.

I wonder o

Since when did Fayose become Tinubu's keeper and mouthpiece
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Donspicey: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Yes true...no average Igbo business man will put his business interest at stake by going against the landlord of lagos....but the general hate of Tinubu by igbos can't be denied

Igbos dont hate Tinubu they are only angry with him for imposing dis calamity called buharia on Nigerians...

As a street guy wey u be,reason with igbo guys and get ur facts right before jumping into conclusion...
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Erimmy2(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
BigSarah:
2023 is free for all, but the major losers would still be ordinary Nigerians. They have been loosing since 1999
Sometimes, I wonder if I am the only one that is understands our history. But the last time I checked Nigeria gained her Independence in 1960 and became a Republic in 1963. That means that Nigeria existed as a nation since 1960.
So why do people always talk about Nigeria from 1999.
Nobody should tell me the democracy shit because we also had democracy headed by Prime Minister Tafawa Belewa in the first republic. Shehu Shagari headed the second republic in 1979 until one lanky guy in military uniform sent him away and benefited from the illegality.
Please,whenever we are referring to Nigeria's issues, it must start from 1960.
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by King44(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:
"any attack against the former Lagos State Governor is an attack on the entire Yoruba people."

hmmm Yoruba Ronu
Yoruba ronu ko Yoruba ronu ni, it is better we throw that greedy mofo away, that ass licker who thinks hia ambition is greater than the entire Yoruba race, let's stop fooling ourselves, he is not doing well, SW governors whose people were made a slaughter ram recently are also a bunch of useless folks, seyi makinde is not doing bad but the rest bad eggs especially sanwo.
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by jaytii(f): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
royal231:
You kept quiet when Tinubu played God on Ambode..

You forgot that Ambode was endeared to majority of lagosian's....

As it stands now come 2023 Tinubu may loose lagos.. If Ambode decides to contest

So Fayose shut d Bleep up

Ambode endeared to majority of Lagosians?

Ambode's re-election was not certain at all because of some of the policies he made (If you were resident in Lagos during his tenure you should know this) a lot of Lagosians grumbled for the most part of it safe for some of the major project he did like the Oshodi bus terminal, Ikeja bus terminal and increased development in Epe his own area.

The APC primary is enough evidence that people were tired of him 900k votes to 70k, he only performed well in Epe because he did a lot for them there.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by royal231(m): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
Before u insult igbos or others investing in lagos bear in mind that most guys investing in lagos don't even live in Nigeria... And the larger percentage of them aren't Yorubas.. So please you guys should stop feeling like every one makes their money from lagos..

Especially during this Buhari period what has been sustaining most Nigerians are Nigerians abroad.. Their contributions should not b underestimated..

Most of us go to ladipo to buy parts.. Most of us do building works for guys abroad.. You all should stop feeling like shit..

As for u that always write how lagos made most guys.. Do u know how many people lagos has wrecked?!

Fucking myopic Yoruba keypad warriors..

Travel out and see how Yoruba and ibo work together.. Also with other tribes..

Na only hausa fulani u go hardly see..
Yet some ediot will pick his phone to type rubbish..

One day hand go touch u

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

ipob miscreants, we've seen through your antics, your plot to take over Lagos through violence has been a uncovered.

you want to kill Tinubu? that's the same mistake your useless forefathers did in 1966, did you know the number of Igbo youths that got killed in Kano alone in 1966 after you greedy folks killed Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa, this time around if anything should happen to a Yoruba leader again after Samuel Akintola we would hit harder, than the way Kano people did in 1966.

get that to your skull..

Making Abia state great should be your topmost priority, Lagos State is not your state.

Beating your empty chest yet again

Who's even after your thieving Yoruba leaders ?

From Awolowo to your useless and idiotic tinubu are thieves not worthy of emulation.

And I would like to remind you that Lagos is no man's land so stop claiming you own Lagos .
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by pacificom: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
If likes of Tinubu and our past leaders have done well, this country wont just remain like a stagnant water till today. They are all planters of corruption and whenever they harvest, their produce is not beneficial to anyone except them. Its time for change. We can afford to overlook the past looters and abusers of power but nigerians need the future desperately. Nigerians are no more freaked with the magic of making a piece of meat disappear through the mouth. It is time to navigate the ship of this country in the right path with the help of God's chosen leaders.
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Akanbiedu(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
omenka:
Not completely true, but let there be no mistaking the fact that if you have crooks in your enclave and you completely ignore them only to keep throwing your harpoon in Tinubu's direction, such attacks will surely be met with fierce resistance from the Yorubas and their well wishers like myself.

No hard feelings, it is just how politics works.

Don't trust Yoruba sophisticos, they are desperately trying to please their Igbo friends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by kilonshele101(m): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
Soarr:
gbogbo yin o ni gbadun sir..
Rally round kor, protest round ni...
So there is no better, sensible and responsible youth in the yoruba race that tinubu can rally round and support abi? Must it be tinubu?
Most yoruba youths are actually daft no doubt, I am among the sane few...
Let's bring out a young man with vision and ambition..
All these old crooks can either support him or get lost

If you're a yoruba at all then You are actually among the few daft Yoruba youths that think Nigeria is a simple cartoon 3D video game.

You think your 5.0 unilag GP or your position as the SUG President of your school is enough to became a perfect leader of a complex multiethnic, multi religious nation with a controversial foundation like Nigeria.

Oh! You think Yoruba is the only tribe in Nigeria that is political. Continue dreaming like this and watch how Yoruba go into extinction politically.

La oju e le , ko je ki talubo ko wo. undecided

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Companies That Shutdown Over Worsening Economy / June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos) / Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.