Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,327 members, 7,839,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Does This Mean She Is Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Mean She Is Cheating? (2777 Views)

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Mean She Is Cheating? by oladcity(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2020
CrescentMoon:
Wife has been refusing sex for a long time. So, I don't bother about her again as I just masturbate whenever I feel pressured to overload the thing.

But recently, we had sex. Her puny used to be very tight to the extent that initial entry wouldn't be easy. But during last sex, my thing just went in straight without any pre-intimacy or stress.

It looks like someone is dicking this one. With this thought, I just bone her thing and it pains her.

Young man, your wife is not cheating on you. You mentioned that it had been a long time before you had sex again. Your wife was most likely sex starved and she was turned on, when that happens, she becomes well lubricated and everything about her wants you, that explains why there seemed to be no restriction. I would advise you spend more time in pre-intimacy before having sex with your wife, it seems to me that you always want to go to sex immediately before her body is ready hence her refusal.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Mean She Is Cheating? by Kingluqman(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2020
CrescentMoon:

My own be say why is it wide now?
Ask your woman very well, if she no go lie, she go tell you the truth. Toilet infection Dey cause that shit. If you no dey doubt her before ooo. The myths in your head right now is that one big gbola don knack am, and na lie.
Re: Does This Mean She Is Cheating? by Malawian(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2020
CrescentMoon:
Wife has been refusing sex for a long time. So, I don't bother about her again as I just masturbate whenever I feel pressured to overload the thing.

But recently, we had sex. Her puny used to be very tight to the extent that initial entry wouldn't be easy. But during last sex, my thing just went in straight without any pre-intimacy or stress.

It looks like someone is dicking this one. With this thought, I just bone her thing and it pains her.
If she announces pregnancy in the next few weeks, you are not the father.

1 Like

Re: Does This Mean She Is Cheating? by KingMack(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2020
You busy dey do operation masturbate ad She busy dey do the real operation python dance wettin you expectundecided

1 Like

Re: Does This Mean She Is Cheating? by Notatribalist(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
CrescentMoon:

I feel like asking her what made thing wide despite refusing sex for a long time and and her thing was not like that before now.
She is cheating. I experienced something with my ex girlfriend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG.! Guess Who Finally Said YES.!! This Girl Is Crazy Lol. / My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning / Babe Insists Her Toaster Is Finer Than Her Guy, Please Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.