Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning (2760 Views)

How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends / So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady / Matured Ladies Share Your Most Awkward 69ing Experience 18 And Above(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Awkabigboy: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2022
my wife feels its awkward for me to greet her firsr early in the morning as per igbo culture . In igbo culture an elder shouldn't first greet a minor but i was raised to say good morning first when I'm the first person to talk to anyone in the morning be it a minor or not cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by donbachi(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2022
So it is everywhere.
Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by rickpat(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2022
good morning is more like wishing someone a good morning...she should not see it as anything big..let her get used to it or always wake up before you... Lol...on a serious note...it's nothing and doesn't mean you are belittling yourself..as long as you both love and respect each other..no big deal...wish you the best bro

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Youngxx: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2022
Awkabigboy:
my wife feels its awkward for me to greet her firsr early in the morning as per igbo culture . In igbo culture an elder shouldn't first greet a minor but i was raised to say good morning first when I'm the first person to talk to anyone in the morning be it a minor or not cool

I don't even know how some Men out there think..... No matter what take culture out of ur home... If you nor fit coordinate ur wife abeg unmarry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Zonefree(m): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2022
Your wife seems naive.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Pierocash(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2022
If your wife says she doesn't want something,stop it.

She doesn't like it,and you are insisting that you were raised that way. Is marriage about how you were raised,or how to fit In with your partner

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Jirilistic(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2022
There's actually no hard and fast rule as to who should say good morning first, but as per say we be Africans........ We believe that the junior shld Always be the first to say a greeting.
As per ur wife, maybe she feels dat way because u senior her with like 4yrs and above
But if she insists she doesn't like it den stop

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2022
Pierocash:

She doesn't like it,and you are insisting that you were raised that way. Is marriage about how you were raised,or how to fit In with your partner
I tire o my broda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Awkabigboy: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2022
Youngxx:

I don't even know how some Men out there think..... No matter what take culture out of ur home... [s]If you nor fit coordinate ur wife abeg unmarry[/s]angry angry
Oga life no hard naw, did anyone complain to u? Oo chim

1 Like

Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Awkabigboy: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2022
rickpat:
good morning is more like wishing someone a good morning...she should not see it as anything big..let her get used to it or always wake up before you... Lol...on a serious note...it's nothing and doesn't mean you are belittling yourself..as long as you both love and respect each other..no big deal...wish you the best bro
Thanks bro, nice one from u

1 Like

Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Awkabigboy: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:
Your wife seems naive.
Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Bilabong(m): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2022
Relationship problem no too plenty? Even minor things like this.

Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Zonefree(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2022
Pierocash:

So, marriage is about doing everything your wife want
Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by dacblogger: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2022
Everybody should keep their problem to themselves abeg...

I'm tired of hearing different issues everyday...
Greeting wey my hubby dey vex for me,e reach your wife turn,she come dey vex... sad

1 Like

Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by BoogieLab: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

Bro marriage na wetin husband and wife wants dey balance am well .Na from 2pple with 2diff mindset
Wife accepts mistakes of the husband and viceversa .Nobodu holy pass..Though difficult,forgiveness is the key,like even forgiving yourself as we are all hear to learn .M.O.E.
Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by chatinent: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2022
Una don chop naw na why irrelevant problem na problem

1 Like

Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 10, 2022
You are doing the right thing,after taking care of the home and giving him sex you'll now be the one to first greet him again in the morning haba,men should try and have conscience.
Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by TheManOfTheYear: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are doing the right thing,after taking care of the home and giving him sex you'll now be the one to first greet him again in the morning haba,men should try and have conscience.
And you should try and get a life. All these attention seeking won't take you anywhere

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Ola17: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2022
Awkabigboy:
You are married to a minor?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Boogyman557: 9:40am On Mar 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool I JUST de EYERIN DIS MATTERZ from FAR..

PESIN left leg go SOON drop 4 GROUND..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Patented: 9:48am On Mar 10, 2022
shebi una be new couple? she will get used to it
Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Awkabigboy: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2022
Ola17:

You are married to a minor?
Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by LordIsaac(m): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2022
Simps....they spoil their "good" women! She will soon find a man for herself worthy of been greeted.
Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Pierocash(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

if greeting her first is what makes her uncomfortable,pls stop

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Tezzi(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
LordIsaac:
Simps....[s][/s]they spoil their "good" women!
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by promisedeco(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Awkabigboy:
Funny how you kept referring to your wife as minor grin grin
Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Awkabigboy: 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
promisedeco:

Funny how you kept referring to your wife as minor grin grin
A minor in this sense is a younger person lol
Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by oloriooko(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
then she should do it b4 you do embarassed
Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Karleb(m): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Say whats up instead.
Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by Victerica(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Wetin your wife dey tell you, na true

Be a man
Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by czarr(m): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Help your wife respect you.
Re: My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning by bummyla(m): 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
She should make effort to be the first to greet you! I have a friend who used to get shocked whenever I greet him in the morning at work or in the Church! One day he told me he has never greeted his parents before. He was raised not to greet at all! Now he is the first to greet!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! / One-sided Love / Single Life Is Crazy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.