Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (3808 Views)

Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) / Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me by drezzyx(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
I hacked my girlfriend phone the whole day,i have been fainting and waking up the whole day.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me by Pasima(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yes
tobechi74:
When trust is lacking in a relationship, no need to wed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me by Bellq(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pasima:
Yes
Op answer the guy question, was the operation related to the abortion?

And probably, the operation might not be through vagina, maybe it was just her assumption based on what she saw.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Florida Mom G-bnged By Her Daughter's Friends / Nairalanders Help!!! I Don't Have To Penetrate Before I Cum!!! / Difference Between Ashawo, Hookup And Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.