Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. (2727 Views)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / My Girlfriend Was Raped / I Had No Idea My Boyfriend Was Born A Woman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2011
^^^ I suggest you re read the first post or buy better glasses.
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by 190: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2011
angry angry maybe u could ship some for me grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by desholah(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2011
OP.
This is a made-up story . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .That's my view undecided
I'm sure there is no sane guy/man on this planet would hear his Girlfriend has been violated and he's happy/excited bout the incident simply bcs his girlfriend denied having sex untill the marriage . . . . It's nothing to be accepted at all.
I'm not saying the girl wasn't violated nor she was violated . .But i'm just trying to prove out a guy can never be that dumb . . .Or what do you pple think Nigerian men are sef? angry
What i noticed in this story is the guy might be looking for a way out of the relationship cause he could not stand the stigma that his girl has been violated . . .''many guys would do the same'' . . . . .So this might lead the guys reacting rudely or not responding as usual but to be excited bout the situation? . . , That's not possible!!!
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by MrsChima(f): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2011
[size=33pt]Holleluia![/size]

There is a GOD after all.
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by desholah(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2011
You mean? cheesy
How you doing sweetie . . . . . Stop arguing with undecided
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by MrsChima(f): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2011
Good. I been STOPPED beating the dead horse HOURS AGO slow poke.
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2011
D-sense exactly. Fake story.

@Chima lol, fck Hitler. I was more impressed by the Japanese!!  cheesy cheesy
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by MrsChima(f): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2011
Yeah! Japan ain't no joke! They was like Bleep it we will kill ourselves to prove our point. That take some fucking GUTS. Just wish those who have PROFESSED to killing selves actually HAD THE COURAGE to do so.

Nothing worse than a PUNK ARSE SUCIDIAL nukka.
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by desholah(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2011
Chima,
Yeah . .Honestly if we are to be rational . .This story is FAKE!!! . . . . Some pple like to be the champion always even they know their thought is wrong undecided

MazD,
Yeah sweetie . . . cool
How you doing comunumnunu grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yeah!  Japan ain't no joke!  They was like bleep it we will kill ourselves to prove our point.  That take some bleeping GUTS.  Just wish those who have PROFESSED to killing selves actually HAD THE COURAGE to do so.  

Nothing worse than a PUNK ARSE SUCIDIAL nukka.  

lol excellent point.
they have this show on the Military Channel called "Commanders at war" (I think)
it's kind of like the show 'Deadliest Warrior', where they do a virtual profile and even animations of the
actual battles that happened and they discuss the mindset and reasoning behind the shots that were called.
Anyway, today they featured Japan vs. the British Army during WW2 in the battle over Malaya (Malaysia now).
The guy who studied the British Lt. at the time was saying that even the British had to respect the Japanese because
they were FIERCE! They were fearless! I mean Chima IF you even SAW what those guys did!!!!!! Giiiiiirl!. I probably would
have needed a depend diaper for the rest of my life had I fought against them and survived! LOL.

So today I went to CVS and bought a "FEARLESS" hand band lol. It was inspirational. Not that I want to die or go to war
necessarily but I respect the mindset that someone is willing to be a martyr for what they believe in. The irony is that
at the time the British and we Americans were strong allies so, here I am impressed with our old enemies LOL. But girl
it was very educational *ish! That and National Geograhics along with the History channel are my FAVORITES. Fck BET and MTV.  undecided

sorry for the lecture lol.

@D-Sense I am just fine, ogunfe  wink how are you mumu?  cheesy
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by Tricici(f): 12:38am On Mar 20, 2011
Insanity
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by MrsChima1(f): 1:03am On Mar 20, 2011
Is CVS similar to Walgreen's?
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by xynerise: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2011
^ you are a pain in the ar$e. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty. / Eww Why Why Why / HELP!!!! Should I End The Relationship Or NOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.