Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,512 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters (54711 Views)

Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR / #ENDSARS: We’re Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of Protesters — Mainland Hospital / FG Accepts 5-Point Demand Of EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by majamajic(m): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2020
Truth is coming out
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by ClearFlair: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Wait...

Where all these people commenting above when this news below was on front page of Nairaland?

Go and ask your paymasters.
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Nato008(m): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2020
Reptyle:

Of course, a lot of people were killed. Protesters, rioters and looters, and even policemen were killed across various parts of the country.

What the government is disputing is the claim that soldiers killed people at the Lekki toll gate.
so if we follow ur narrative then minister lai lied...and plus all are u saying that everyone who died in lagos was transported to that particular morgue..cause that is what u are implying�
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Minjim: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2020
Incognito403:
Fake news media pressing the mumu button of their magas.

angry

Unrepentant 10k PDP propagandist spotted

5k is not enough to fuel my car, gen and phone for a week.

angry
I just suppressed my mood not to quote with insults

These are blank bullets and live ammunition casings taken from Lekki Toll

2 Likes

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by joe120120(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2020

1 Share

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Whitecoal711: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2020
CNN Vs lai
lai m over to you
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Acesworld001: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2020

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Minjim: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2020
Nato008:

so if we follow ur narrative then minister lai lied...and plus all are u saying that everyone who died in lagos was transported to that particular morgue..cause that is what u are implying�

Defending this FG has turned some intelligent ppl into mumu.

So all the people killed in Nigeria were moved to Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by luluman: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2020
primestreams:
grin grin

I thought no one was killed

Bloody liars
And some dumb Nairalanders will say nobody has reported any death of their relations

1 Like

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by ab2care: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Fake News. Lekki shooting is propaganda. is a fake, very fake news
Animal
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Techguyz(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:

BH in the north is propaganda
Banditry in the north is also a propaganda
News about fulani herdsman etc etc are nothing but fake news and propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Ezmans: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2020
SatanBoss:
so they where actually bodies?
I can't believe what am reading today oooooo
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Blackdisciple(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2020
Donspicey:
Nawa oooooooo......

Matters arising.........

Still watching to see how dis matter will End.....

Yes oo....

At first there were no shooting as the side,
so what body na?

Useless people God go expose all of una and give una to niggarrs for street make we kill una one by one, useless government

1 Like

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2020
The truth is like smoke, you cannot hide it. Those people who said no one was killed at the Lekki tollgate come and see ooo!! Where is Lar Mohammed?
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Ihatemumu: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
ENGINEERG:
AND NOBODY DIED, USELESS GOVERMENT , STUPID FOLLOWERS

The followers are the most Stupid in this equation , they are paid around 20k - above to spread support for this evil government

1 Like

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
I thought they fired "blank bulkets".......so blank bullets can kill n cause dead bodies to be deposited in mortuary!

1 Like

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by AmuDimpka: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
But they said nobody died ?
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
So finally there are bodies
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Donspicey: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
Farki:

Said the guy who's on this forum 24/7 spewing nonsense. grin

I swear as long as this account(helinues) is active you will never know peace because of all the rubbish you posted.

Loud it Bro.......

Helinues must be from the pit of Hell.....

he gat no conscience.....

2 Likes

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by AzuNas: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr....
Keep on blazing my weed while I wait to see how things will unfold

It is good for them not to release the body to help in investigation
They can release those one before the endsars protest and those ones after the endsars protest.....
But the dead body during the endsars protest should not be released
Baba how far,need to meet you,19th Dec my wedding na for Igarra,Edo State,all expenses on me,i no say you go suprise say men (steel ) dey hook up with Virginia people,Baba please reach me @azustanley16@gmail.com, plzzzzzzzzz
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by guru90: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
Useless country with A+++++ in lying via our useless leaders.

What are they hiding for?

Why are they hiding truth from us?

I tire for this nation.

One day truth must surely display for us......
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by timisquare82(m): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
Anybody who says nobody died in this tollgate protest will die of bullets from this notorious armies and policemen

2 Likes

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Premiumwriter: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hi

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is N500 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: https:///2347055822849
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Donspicey: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ihatemumu:

The followers are the most Stupid in this equation , they are paid around 20k - above to spread support for this evil government

Very unfortunate beigns....

They re all over social platforms advertising their stupidity.....

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Gabriel004: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Your parents are confirmed Oloriburuku.

You are are child of unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by edoairways: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
So the report from punch is fake too?

1 Like

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Lilgabby(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ababbio:

https://punchng.com/were-not-allowed-to-release-bodies-of-endsars-protesters-mainland-hospital/
"When our correspondent visited the Mainland Hospital mortuary in Yaba, Lagos, on Friday, the front desk staff said there was a clear directive from the state government for dieners [morgue attendants] to release only the bodies of those who died before and after the #ENDSARS protests. ""
There are going to do something fishy which i know after reading that line. If they release any all the dead bodies now, it will be added as those who died before the protest or after the protest on their record because they know investigations are still going on and secondly, if these owners of the bodies comes to claim theirs, those relatives of the dead ones present at the protest who comes to claim these bodies will be in danger or will be silenced with huge sums of money. Lets be wise.... These are part of their strategies.
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Gabriel004: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
helinues:

Make your comments like other NL'S and Waka..

Stop trolling all in the name of mentioning
You are a shameless bastard.
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
YOU SAID YOU'RE NOT SATISFIE WITH AMBODE PLS LET THE MUSIC PLAY LOUDER
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by LaReinaa(f): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mgbadike80:
Sanwo Olu is evil.
You can say that again

1 Like

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Dcaliphate(m): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr....
Keep on blazing my weed while I wait to see how things will unfold

It is good for them not to release the body to help in investigation
They can release those one before the endsars protest and those ones after the endsars protest.....
But the dead body during the endsars protest should not be released
grin sure guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' / Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo / Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.