Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

How Do I Get USD At The Official Rate Or Close? 0ver 200k Is Involved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get USD At The Official Rate Or Close? 0ver 200k Is Involved (157 Views)

Should I Accommodate Him Or Close My Doors On Him / How Do I Get Dollar At The Official Rate, I Want To Pay Over $100k Worth Of Item / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get USD At The Official Rate Or Close? 0ver 200k Is Involved by sacajawea: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2020
I want to pay for something abroad in Large amount, where or How do I get official Rates?
For those of you go to USA, Europe and China, how do y'all do it?

I want to pay somebody from about 200k to 500k USD or more. I will collect in Naira here, then go and pay at the company in USA, Europe and/or China. Part of the payment may be done here, the rest would be done in person at the Company.

(1) (Reply)

You Want A Perfect Partner? Check This Out... / . / You May Also Be Interested In This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.