Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

Some Ugly Truths Of Life! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ugly Truths Of Life! (371 Views)

What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? / Here Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? / What Are Some Ugly Truths About Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Ugly Truths Of Life! by Henri244: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
1. You should live your life for yourself and not for others as since that is what everyone else is doing you are just making yourself the odd one out.
2. There's no such thing as unconditional love. Even your parents have conditions under which they will love you.
3. Every person you meet, know, and interact with is looking to get something out of you. Whether be conversations, love, money, sex whatever it is up to you to find out
4. The sooner you figure your sh*t out the better your life will be. Lazy, overweight, bad childhood, lack of knowledge, trauma, and the like. The sooner you can figure out and recognize your flaws the sooner you can overcome them.
5. People rarely look in the mirror and realize that the issue is them. The majority of people lack responsibility or accountability.
6. Pets are 100x more loyal than humans and will stay by your side and show affection from youth to death as long as you treat them right
7. Never allow people to cross your boundaries as once they do they'll try to see how much further they can go
8. No one's perfect and there's no God amongst men. Society has basically turned into one big Spanish inquisition. Everyone's trying to find out each other's flaws to either use it against them or try to destroy someone's life.
9. Nothing and no one can make you happy. The only true happiness you will ever find in life is when you truly become happy with yourself and who you are.
10. No one cares about your personal problems
11. Literally, everyone is trying to sell you something. Don't forget to buy my book, smash that like button, subscribe to my Patreon, donate to this charity, buy 1 get 1 free, do a consultation. Everything is just one big advertisement.
12. It is better to be alone and happy than be surrounded and miserable
13. Humans have a sense of superiority but we're all just bug food. Insects are just hanging around waiting to feast.
14. The only person that will ever understand you: the things you've gone through, goals, and aspirations is you
15. A few minutes of pleasure can cause years of pain. Humans are naturally short-sighted. 10 minutes of sex with an individual can leave you with an offspring that you'll have to take care of for the next 18yrs. Criminals are obviously shorted sighted as only a fool would trade years of their life for short-termed gains.
16. All you really need in life are food, water, shelter, and a companion(human companion is optional). Everything else is just a bonus.
17. Junk food is more expensive than healthy food as junk food is not real food and has no nutritional value so it's not filling. A good healthy meal is filling and nutrient-rich and will save you more money.
18. Sugar and fat are as addictive as heroin and cigarettes
19. No one's ever going to come and save you from your problems. Life is not a movie, only you can save yourself.
20. Fear is a more powerful tool than kindness
21. People won't miss you and will continually take you for granted until your gone
22. Everyone was right. If your young you really don't know sh*t about the world or life. Even if you are an adult you probably still don't know sh*t.
23. People are flawed. You can see the good attributes in individuals while acknowledging the bad.
24. They lied too you. Money can buy happiness! Lol, A full belly and a 5 bedroom climate-controlled house are better than starving and sleeping beneath a highway underpass.
25. Sometimes in life family will be the ones that mean to do you the most harm and strangers are the ones that will show you the most kindness.
26. People are crazy and dangerous! Best stay away!
27. Fame is a curse. Success is a gift.
28. Bad times make people stronger, more resilient, and wiser. You can't appreciate the good times if you never had bad times
29. It's ok to make mistakes, just try not to make mistakes that will affect the outcome of the rest of your life
30. life is short. Best to enjoy it while you got it. Before you know it you'll just be another blip of existence in the universe
31. People are going to hate you regardless of what you do. You could cure cancer, end unemployment, solve pollution, end poverty, and start a new golden age for mankind there are still going to be people that despise you. Don't forget. They hated Jesus and murdered him as well!
32. There's no such thing as getting rich quick. Anyone trying to sell you on it is trying to pull one over on you. The ones that actually do experience the miracle of getting rich quickly usually don't know what to do with themselves and the money vaporizes or they get conned out of it.
33. When it comes down too it people will always choose themselves over you. Survival and self-interest will always overcome any amount of decency a person supposedly should have.
34. True friends will tell you the truth no matter your feelings or the outcome. Fake people will gladly watch you walk off a cliff or enjoy the slow car crash.
35. Your most likely too die from a stroke or some type of heart disease because they literally put salt in everything! Cook your own food and you'll live longer.
36. Everything in life is temporary
37. If you have no regrets in life then it means you have lived.
Re: Some Ugly Truths Of Life! by oyolohi: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
*SHOUTING*

Real punch lines OP.

I stopped being grateful for being born into this world after realizing I was a burden to my family (tho no real family will ever admit this).

Even if you ain't longer a financial burden, you remain a psychological burden even after you die.

No child deserves being born into this fvcked up world (especially into Nigeria).

No one gives a fvck about you (not even your wife). The people that might give some fvcks about you is you family (the ones running same blood as you).

Make your money, die, if money and properties dey ground, you family as in parents and siblings should enjoy it. If they don't need it, let it go to the less privileged.

Finally, society makes it look like a bad thing to avoid responsibilities. Fvck that.

I you have kids, for example and avoid giving them the best life possible then you're an irresponsible pussy. However, if you avoid having kids in the first place, you're a liberated soul!!! You're on your way to beating life at it's own game!

1 Like

Re: Some Ugly Truths Of Life! by ePoster: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
oyolohi:
*SHOUTING*

Real punch lines OP.

I stopped being grateful for being born into this world after realizing I was a burden to my family (tho no real family will ever admit this).

Even if you ain't longer a financial burden, you remain a psychological burden even after you die.

No child deserves being born into this fvcked up world (especially into Nigeria).
I'll always agree to this.

No one gives a fvck about you (not even your wife). The people that might give some fvcks about you is you family (the ones running same blood as you).

Make your money, die, if money and properties dey ground, you family as in parents and siblings should enjoy it. If they don't need it, let it go to the less privileged.

Finally, society makes it look like a bad thing to avoid responsibilities. Fvck that.

I you have kids, for example and avoid giving them the best life possible then you're an irresponsible pussy. However, if you avoid having kids in the first place, you're a liberated soul!!! You're on your way to beating life at it's own game!

Valid points.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Speaker Goes Unclad To Demonstrate To Men Why They Should Go For Se / Help Me With A Contact With Ibis Royale Hotel / Is Silence Necessarily Tantamount To Wisdom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.