Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now (3856 Views)

My Girlfriend Came Visiting With A Lesbian Friend. How Do I Get Get Out Of This? / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2011
pro01:

Laughing my backside off! As Acura MDX no fit fetch you punnie for real life, na for nairaland you wan come hunt for punnie. It could work though, who knows? But I know for sure that only a[b] tame dame[/b] would fall for such lame game

na me u dey rhyme for? go to Rap Battles section n show off dude, not hiaaaa

yuzedo:

Heh heh heh!! Xhosachoc = Funny gold-digger! wink cheesy tongue kiss

OMFG!! This guy is dumber than i thought! You REALLY think there's an inbox from her shocked shocked shocked
Ladies and gentlemen, this here eedjit is the person that gives the male specie a bad name globally! Supplying an e-mail? WTF?! Dont you know what satire is??! Ok, wait for my inbox!!!! angry angry angry

dude been here since 07 with diff id's. . . . i hav my email in my profil buh i guess its hidden . . NL has not pM and btw. . . . i just created dt email address since i cant share ma personal email here . . so who's dumber, ?
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by r231(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2011
oga your girl don come bck ? grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by Beync(f): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2011
@op, is high time u moved on, she's done with u.
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2011
Beync:

@op, is high time u moved on, she's done with u.

u gat it wrong, been done wif her since bout 7pm today . .

thanks i already moved onnnn
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by 190: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2011
r231:

oga your girl don come bck ? grin cheesy

nice question

maybe she's on over nite shift with his neighbor today he would see her tomorrow
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2011
190:

nice question

maybe she's on over nite shift with his neighbor today he would see her tomorrow

2 mny laffz
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by r231(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2011
^^^^^answer the question ma guy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by Beync(f): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2011
mxxpunkxx:

u gat it wrong, been done wif her since bout 7pm today . .

thanks i already moved onnnn
Glad u moved on.
Now this calls for celebration can we parry tonight undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2011
Beync:

Glad u moved on.
Now this calls for celebration can we parry tonight undecided

yeah we can,, but NLanderz would kill me . . . .

so whats da best way 2 show appreciatn ??
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by annawhite(f): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2011
:-x :-x undecided undecided :-x :-x
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by Beync(f): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2011
Like u giv a bleep? never mind, feel free to,
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by justwise(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2011
mxxpunkxx:

yeah we can,, but NLanderz would kill me . . . .

so whats da best way 2 show appreciatn ??

See ur head. .u wan jump into another punnie? This time dey go dump u on bed
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by r231(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2011
justwise:

[/b]

See your head. .u wan jump into another punnie? This time dey go dump u on bed

the guy get MDX no shaking grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by justwise(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2011
r231:

the guy get MDX no shaking grin grin

Hahahaha. . d guy middle name na shameless
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by r231(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2011
^^^^ ;d ;d ;d
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2011
justwise:

Hahahaha. . d guy middle name na shameless

NL, na una sabii oohhhh
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2011
guys listen n listen good . .

i'm done wif puttin al dat behin me okkkkk

so itz ova,,,,,, and free meeee
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by r231(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2011
o'boy shay u get blackberry too grin grin

cus u need am with dat kind of car wey u dey drive so
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by Beync(f): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2011
these guys dey spoil ma show for here angry
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by r231(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2011
Beync:

madam me too i get good car o grin grin

ma woman don run comot with nxt door neighbour too grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2011
Lol. Na wah for this thread. This punkaxx just dey use us dey catch trips.
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by justwise(m): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2011
Beync:

Hahahaha. . tell the guy make e no carry the same car wey the other gal no fancy. That car no carry luck at all
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2011
r231:

o'boy shay u get blackberry too grin grin

cus u need am with dat kind of car wey u dey drive so

lol, even pepper sellers use BB nowadays

pro01:

Lol. Na wah for this thread. This punkaxx just dey use us dey catch trips.

dude, go hug transformer abeg . . . abi u think say na Tales by Moonlight channel be this

justwise:

Hahahaha. . tell the guy make e no carry the same car wey the other gal no fancy. That car no carry luck at all

hmmmn, dis is a new 1
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by 190: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2011
mxxpunkxx:

ROTFL
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by r231(m): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2011
mxxpunkxx:

oya tell us your pin
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2011
r231:

oya tell us your pin

see this dude oh . . . na only email i put, dem want crucify me for NL

if u need ma PIN, u gats buzz me for private chat ohhhhh

abeg ohhhh,, ahn ahn
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by r231(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2011
mxxpunkxx:

see this dude oh . . . na only email i put, dem want crucify me for NL

if u need ma PIN, u gats buzz me for private chat ohhhhh

abeg ohhhh,, ahn ahn

sorry dude i don't swing dat way

private msg gini

if na joke make u stop am o
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by 190: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2011
bro u free this guy na

why u dey him case like this grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2011
190:

bro u free this guy na

why u dey him case like this grin grin

oops,,,, no worii 190, na my guy
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by justwise(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2011
r231:

sorry dude i don't swing dat way

private msg gini

if na joke make u stop am o

Hahahaha. . d guy one try something strong now. . since ex dumped him at the gate. . dis time na backyard e wan try, ahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by Beync(f): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2011
mxxpunkxx:

hmmmn, dis is a new 1
Justwise, did u here?
pls leav us, go find ur own
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by justwise(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2011
Beync:

Justwise, did u here?
pls leav us, go find your own

Chie!!! sis, i can't believe u said that. . . spend all my life tracking u. . now this. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? / Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old / Punishment On Wedding Day..picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.