Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State (17049 Views)

Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja / Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke / Enugu West PDP Delegates Assures Ugwuanyi Of Their Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by Akfrenzy(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
You mean there are igbos in Kano state?

I thought the North is unproductive and nothing good can be found there.
IGBO'S are the owners of KANO that's why northerners are begging for crumbs from them

2 Likes

Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 23, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
Fat fool Nsukka woman governor.. The worst governor east of Nigeria.. His performance just looks like Nsukka
otune okuko ka ibu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by moneyissweet(m): 8:13am On Nov 23, 2020
Simplyleo:

Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by moneyissweet(m): 8:13am On Nov 23, 2020
Asshole.

Simplyleo:

Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by anochuko01(m): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2020
purplekayc:
evidently you've have not traveled there before

you know Sir Kazeem? obviously not
Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
Fat fool Nsukka woman governor.. The worst governor east of Nigeria.. His performance just looks like Nsukka

Who do you this madness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by Muna4real(f): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yes ohh, that's how I thought that Abia state was polluted and unproductive until I saw many do many people from different ethnicities including yours happily doing business there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2020
Three Emirs left to follow suit, thanks to Gbandollar.
Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by abduljabbar4(m): 8:38am On Nov 23, 2020
Simplyleo:

Those ones are everywhere na. The funny is that other than hawking cheap products or owning small shops, they hardly do anything in the north but they will soon say that they are developing Kano.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by Tremple8v: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2020
I first fear , I think say na real lion dey near them for the first picture.
Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by Moferere: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Face your Governor Okezie Ikpeazu.

Leave Gburugburu alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by Moferere: 8:47am On Nov 23, 2020
Simplyleo:

Whenever I tagged some of them Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (Igbos), some people won't understand why I said so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2020
Simplyleo:

This big heads are scattered like fowl food everywhere. if they don't stay in places like Kano, how do you expect them to escape the mud in their region?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by Coldie(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2020
Tell igbos in the south especially those ones who are u
Ipob affiliated to behave themselves
Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by SlurUsername1: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Akfrenzy:
IGBO'S are the owners of KANO that's why northerners are begging for crumbs from them
Cc Arrewa
Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2020
This is ridiculous. An emir is assuring Igbos of their safety in their own country. We have also seen Igbo chiefs assuring the Hausa communities in their chiefdom of their safety. Isn't this ridiculous?

I don't know how to explain it,but I think it's ridiculous. It's like the mayor of a small town in California assuring New Yorkers living there of their safety. This will never happen because a situation will never arise where a New Yorker living in California would never feel threatened simply because they are from another state.

Nigeria is a joke!
Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by SlurUsername1: 9:09am On Nov 23, 2020
Muna4real:

Yes ohh, that's how I thought that Abia state was polluted and unproductive until I saw many do many people from different ethnicities including yours happily doing business there.

Is abia state a state? That local government should be added to ebonyi and Imo to form a senatorial district

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by SlurUsername1: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2020
DapperGuy:
This is ridiculous. An emir is assuring Igbos of their safety in their own country. We have also seen Igbo chiefs assuring the Hausa communities in their chiefdom of their safety. Isn't this ridiculous?

How don't know how to explain it,but I think it's ridiculous. It's like the mayor of a small town in California assuring New Yorkers living their of their safety. This will never happen because a situation will never arise where a New Yorker living in California would feel threatened simply because they are from another state.

Nigeria is a joke!

Be there saying nonesense... You're lucky buhari is the president, otherwise northerners for done give una uppercut back to back
Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by cynthia500(f): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2020
“Action is the foundational key to all success. I never dreamt of success, I worked for it.
Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 23, 2020
Simplyleo:

Are you in sifia pains?
Do you need consolation?

Cc lzaa
Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by Primase: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Nobody in your clan has ever become a governor and you are insulting a town that boasts of first indigenous Federal University, Federal College of education, best cathedral in West Africa, Ogige Modern market, Research Institutes, banks, School of nursing, transport facilities, among others.

Do you mind telling me which bush you come from?
Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by Primase: 9:42am On Nov 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Alright noted

Is there actually any difference between Enugu and Kano.

Both states are Indigenously dominated by Muslims though Kano state is a bit higher

You are an idiot, no apologies.
Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by kingsavage: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2020
Igbos should stay in their land and stop being a nuisance..angry
Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by molbic(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2020
Simplyleo:

. you are the most stupid person on Nairaland idiot
Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by Edusouls(m): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Go and get a job and help ur life..
NNEWIsuper:
Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by Edusouls(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2020
I really applaud Ifeanyi ugwuanyi for his leadership style in Enugu State, the peace alone Enugu is enjoying is second to none in Nigeria, many states envy that, am born and brought up in Enugu State I can attest that though he may be lacking behind in infrastructure and maintenance, the peace is priceless..
Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by Nonsoco80(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2020
Navalsadiq:
They want safety and they are secretely instigating violence to disintegrate these country
Yoruba demon. Tribal bigot. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by Edusouls(m): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2020
There are millions of Igbos in Kano Sabon Gerri alone, bubbling with business with their families
Simplyleo:

Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by Edusouls(m): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2020
Educated illiterate
Juliusmalema:
Alright noted

Is there actually any difference between Enugu and Kano.

Both states are Indigenously dominated by Muslims though Kano state is a bit higher
Re: Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State by Edusouls(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2020
Hahahaha relax Igbos are not ipob, we have countless reasonable people in the south east Igbo is a big and progressive tribe in Nigeria. And point of correction ipob didn’t set Lagos on fire, Yoruba children deserted on the streets is swallowing up that city..
munstaqq:
Nonsense!

We are protecting them in our land while they are busy destroying our residents, mosques, trucks and goods in their own land.

IPOB set Lagos on fire.

They tried the same thing in Oyigbo but Wike resisted.

To all you Igbos out there, a typical hausa man can't differentiate between an Ipob and igbo.

Come out openly and condemn the activities of IPOB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati / Rapper Lil Wayne Hiv Positive? Check This Out! / Why I Supported Withdrawal Of $1 Billion ECA To Tackle Insecurity – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.