Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) (33717 Views)

Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) / Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2020
CrescentMoon:

E pain dis one. Malaysia and SA full of flatie slaves
While your Palę dey Lagos Island dey pursue loaded container goods upandan.

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by puremaker7(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu or Tinubu

See how Tinubu looks like a monster even with all his stolen money.
show me the picture of your father, before I can have a say.
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by bigfish3k: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

Nope, we were neutral in the war. Our only mistake was accommodating malnourished refugees from the war torn East.
Neutral.
So Obasanjo, adekunle and other yorubas that fought in the war are not Yoruba men
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Moferere: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2020
seguno2:

What is that small girl in Ned Nwoko’s harem using to collect money from the bank?
Her ugliness

Ned na Union Bank nau
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2020
ethicallyright:
Kudos to the Yoruba people for preserving their culture , heritage and identity.

The Yoruba people are really a special tribe in Africa. People from other places envy them because those people fail to understand history. A little sojourn in the realm of history reveals that democracy was not alien to the Yorubas. The old Oyo empire had checks and balances which included an impeachment procedure of the Alaafin of Oyo . The legislature was not a rubber one like we have always had in modern Nigeria. A parrot head in a calabash was enough to send a dictatorial Alaafin on a suicide mission.

It was with this commendable democratic principle of inclusion and liberalism that Asiwaju , the Jagaban of Planet Earth, built the city housing the most billionaires in Sub-saharan Africa . A city open to visitors than nowhere else in Nigeria even though these visitors do not wish the Yoruba people well. If you doubt my assertion check the names of the "purported" Lekki massacre victims and you will find more visitors than natives.

Victims of the alleged Shite massacre bore names rampant in Northern Nigeria, Victims of Awkuzu SARS genocide bore names rampant in South Eastern Nigeria. Even if you argue that it is a Nigerian thing or not a modern 2020 thing, I'll remind you of the Iranian missile air defence crises in January ,2020, which happened in Iranian airspace and not even on ground and it had 95% Iranian casualties.
That there are less Yoruba victims in an alleged military activity that happened in their soil (even in the hearsay CNN report) is the eighth wonder of the world.
You're a breath of fresh air. I'm glad to know we still have rational and politically aware sons of Oduduwa who knows their left from their right, unlike a few bastards among us who allow their enemies brainwash them to bring down one of their most influential politicians.
I'll love to read from you more often

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2020
PDPdestroyer:

You're a breath of fresh air. I'm glad to know we still have rational and politically aware sons of Oduduwa who knows their left from their right, unlike a few bastards among us who allow their enemies brainwash them to bring down one of their most influential politicians.
I'll love to read from you more often

I'll mention you in my few last posts. I seldom write because of my busy schedules in the real world. Thanks for your recommendation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by scully95: 9:28am On Nov 23, 2020
ethicallyright:
Kudos to the Yoruba people for preserving their culture , heritage and identity.

The Yoruba people are really a special tribe in Africa. People from other places envy them because those people fail to understand history. A little sojourn in the realm of history reveals that democracy was not alien to the Yorubas. The old Oyo empire had checks and balances which included an impeachment procedure of the Alaafin of Oyo . The legislature was not a rubber one like we have always had in modern Nigeria. A parrot head in a calabash was enough to send a dictatorial Alaafin on a suicide mission.

It was with this commendable democratic principle of inclusion and liberalism that Asiwaju , the Jagaban of Planet Earth, built the city housing the most billionaires in Sub-saharan Africa . A city open to visitors than nowhere else in Nigeria even though these visitors do not wish the Yoruba people well. If you doubt my assertion check the names of the "purported" Lekki massacre victims and you will find more visitors than natives.

Victims of the alleged Shite massacre bore names rampant in Northern Nigeria, Victims of Awkuzu SARS genocide bore names rampant in South Eastern Nigeria. Even if you argue that it is a Nigerian thing or not a modern 2020 thing, I'll remind you of the Iranian missile air defence crises in January ,2020, which happened in Iranian airspace and not even on ground and it had 95% Iranian casualties.
That there are less Yoruba victims in an alleged military activity that happened in their soil (even in the hearsay CNN report) is the eighth wonder of the world.
There is no Tribe in the Nigger area created by the brits. You have loads of races so please stop using that word tribe. It's derrogatory to call any group of people, a Tribe.
Tribe is a group of backward barbaric people.

Do you have any word in Oodua Language or Igbo that is known as TRIBE?
That word is foreign word and does not conform with our cultural ethics and standard. - (Omoluabi can never be a tribe)

1 Like

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Jyde89: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2020
Dijita:

We should not forget to mention that the system is not perfect as it was exploited Basorun Ga to kill Many Alafin

and what later happened to Basorun Ga? no system is perfect even in today's world.
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by CandidSeeker(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2020
seunmsg:
I’m always uncomfortable when traditional rulers visit politicians, it should be the other way round. Appears kinda degrading to me.

Very degrading...

Most times, it's because the politicians influenced their ascension.
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by hohafrank(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2020
What a degradation.The visit should be other way round.This man has failed his anscestor.
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:53am On Nov 23, 2020
LegendHero:
Asiwaju Jagaban!

Olubadan kade pe lori, ki bata pa lese.

That’s my king, awa ti Ibadan nile Oluyole.

O kare la e,omo ajoro sun !

1 Like

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by deboysben(m): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2020
seunmsg:
I’m always uncomfortable when traditional rulers visit politicians, it should be the other way round. Appears kinda degrading to me.
seriously speaking.
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

O kare la e,omo ajoro sun !

Awon temi le leyi o.

I dab for you o.

1 Like

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2020
CrescentMoon:

...nibi ole gbe njare olohun. grin Ibadan maja maja to mu ara iwaju leru, olododo kerikeri lojuogun...

Olorun you dey make my head swell.

Nice one.
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Solatium(m): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu or Tinubu

Pray any of your family member have one quarter of his fame and influence,you no go dey come Nairaland come dey type rubbish
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Kindledlight(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2020
Sammy07:

Well they do, I don't know of Nri or whatever, Emir of Kano and sultan visits politicians wella.

didn't you check the front page where one of the northern traditional rulers visited Enugu governor?
Anyways, visit varies, it could be assurance of something, maybe peace and progress of the Yorubas nation.

Recently the whole traditional rulers in Anambra state visited an ordinary indigene of the state in Abuja which even infuriated the governor. Some people will just open their mouth to spit out rubbish because of hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by JaffyJoe(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2020
seunmsg:

It's my Yoruba people that are mostly fond on that. A Governor's term is 8years, a Monarch's till death yet they'll be cheapening themselves about.
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by jagorinho: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2020
bigfish3k:

Rubbish write up. Stop crying and blame your forefathers. Are you not the ones that fought a war for other nigerians to continue to stay in your region
That is one of the gains of the war your forefathers fought to make sure other nigerians are many in your region and that only your sea /air ports will serve 200million Nigerians

I know you are ready to fight again for igbos to continue to stay in Lagos and your region.
Thank you for the fight, we appreciate, we are now enjoying Lagos. No going back. You can only complain but can't do anything about it.
Itesiwaju Eko
lol!! enjoy it for now, but you should know that a person on rags that is rejoicing because it is dark is foolish because soonest light will come in the morning and people will see his deplorable situation..... enjoy!!!
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Sammy07: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2020
Kindledlight:

Recently the whole traditional rulers in Anambra state visited an ordinary indigene of the state in Abuja which even infuriated the governor. Some people will just open their mouth to spit out rubbish because of hatred.

Oh, I didn't even remember that.
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2020
seunmsg:
Exactly ooo
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by seguno2: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2020
Iamgrey5:
obviously it flew over your head that the boy was mocking the looks of Tinubu and king of Ibadan with his tribal comments.

You instead decided to only defending him by only responding to the person that tried to put him in his place.

Quite extraordinary!

The extraordinary thing is your tribal interpretation of what I wrote.
I was responding about ugliness and bank account. No more no less.
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2020
seguno2:

The extraordinary thing is your tribal interpretation of what I wrote.
I was responding about ugliness and bank account. No more no less.
You were defending a biggoted statement.

Please don't act like you don't know what you were doing?
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by GeneralPula: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2020
seunmsg:

It doesn’t really mean. They don’t visit all politicians but notable ones..

Even in the Olden days, Kings to visit notable people in his community like Bashorun,Ashipa,Iya-lode,etc..

Diff is those ones didn’t take pictures..
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by PDPdestroyer(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

I'll mention you in my few last posts. I seldom write because of my busy schedules in the real world. Thanks for your recommendation.
Thanks pal, I've seen a few mentions from you. I will always catch up as time permits. Have a great day ahead!

1 Like

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Dchampion65: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu or Tinubu

Your hatred is second to none. Where and when was he convicted for stealing.
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Soarr(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2020
Toosure70:
2023 too sure
grin

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Soarr(m): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2020
LegendHero:
Asiwaju Jagaban!

Olubadan kade pe lori, ki bata pa lese.

That’s my king, awa ti Ibadan nile Oluyole.

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Emekaonline: 11:16am On Nov 23, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu or Tinubu

That is how many of us here see your uncultured father like orangutan
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by akdjr(m): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2020
If it's degrading to you, how is to you when they visit religious leaders or when they attend churches service? Your answer to this will prove how knowledgeable you're in terms of traditional affairs.
seunmsg:
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by EmmyNorse(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

even during precolonial era, they still practiced centralized system of government and the leaders serve the people with fairness and justice, but now the reverse is the case
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by bigfish3k: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2020
jagorinho:

lol!! enjoy it for now, but you should know that a person on rags that is rejoicing because it is dark is foolish because soonest light will come in the morning and people will see his deplorable situation..... enjoy!!!
We will enjoy it forever. Nothing will happen.
I am proud of igbos in Lagos. Yorubas have paid the price for our continued stay in SW during the Biafran war. They fought tooth and nail for our stay. We appreciate.
The only thing we can do to make sure their efforts are not in vain is to perpetuate their dreams by increasing our numbers
Itesiwaju eko
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by emperor863(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2020
yarimo:
BODE GEORGE will have a sleepless night today again grin

Not only Bode George o, what about out brothers in Afenifebi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) / Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle / Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.