Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? (77276 Views)

10 Strange Professions That No Longer Exist / I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. / COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
AtoningBlood:

Lawyers are very rude, my brother who is a lawyer became unnecessarily rude at everyone when he was called to bar. He is disconnected from almost all the family members now. We don't care too, we consult other lawyers when the need arise.

So, bad.
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by azadus18: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Soknown:

Because you have not been rude to them.
i wud be neva be rude to any1 witout being provoked first...
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Samsonklin(m): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
donbachi:
Mamaput women dat uses charms.
I'm very respectful but before any of the above will this disrespect me, I go first cast dem.

When I visit these places, I observe their characters. Once they try to be hostile, I stone my face and let them know I will scatter the whole place if the f...uck with me.

I Savage doctor, he humble himself 2 mins. But once u do like mu.gu for them, dem go just use u shine. But if you shine eyes for them, them go cooperate. I have witnessed it many times.

My relationship with waiters and waitresses are the best, I always talk to them politely, even if they are harsh, I will just tel them, 'I know u may be having a bad day, but cheer up okay, some days are like that'... The recent one happened in a fuel station, the attendant was cold but I was able to make him smile. We later exchange numbers.
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Xammie001(m): 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
most of them have been played with sympathy and they dont believe anything people say and that makes them rude in our eyes
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by 4four(m): 7:27am On Nov 28, 2020
What Nigeria Olopa?
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by massalati(m): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
Samsonklin:

I'm very respectful but before any of the above will this disrespect me, I go first cast dem.

When I visit these places, I observe their characters. Once they try to be hostile, I stone my face and let them know I will scatter the whole place if the f...uck with me.

I Savage doctor, he humble himself 2 mins. But once u do like mu.gu for them, dem go just use u shine. But if you shine eyes for them, them go cooperate. I have witnessed it many times.

My relationship with waiters and waitresses are the best, I always talk to them politely, even if they are harsh, I will just tel them, 'I know u may be having a bad day, but cheer up okay, some days are like that'... The recent one happened in a fuel station, the attendant was cold but I was able to make him smile. We later exchange numbers.

That's the best life bro

1 Like

Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 06, 2021
It obvious it's a normal thing,just like the agberoes on the road, without them being arrogant and rude no money will ever enter there pocket.

In response to your view it happens due to two party
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Tzee01(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
I don’t expect fools like you to agree in the first place.

Cousin9999:

You can't be silly enough to believe that.
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by starstaz(m): 6:31am On Mar 29, 2023
saphiya:
I'm a nurse and I am not rude
Aunty Nurse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Africans Roasting Corn For Survival In Paris, France. Photos/video / What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? / 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.