Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? (77380 Views)

10 Strange Professions That No Longer Exist / I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. / COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Lamanii22(f): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
CoderX:
You forgot School Admins? Those ones lack manners as if there's no tomorrow... grin

If you see the way university staff address students ehn... It makes one feel like slapping them cos they are the opposite of what they preach. They misbehave cos they know students don't have a choice. angry

Especially in NOUN.... THEY ARE WORSE...
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lamanii22:

Especially in NOUN.... THEY ARE WORSE...

Hahahaha.... Why did you say that? grin
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Chi133(f): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
donbachi:
Mamaput women dat uses charms.
Correct

1 Like

Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by InvertedHammer: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
/
Every Nigerian is rude in any position of authority even gatemen at a place of impending recruitment.

/

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by babtoundey(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
JastSiryin:
University staff are the worst i swear. I always wondered if they didn't have kids. We really just have a very lax system in this country. I'm of the view that things such as courtesy in the organizational setting should be compulsory. People should never be left to their on volition when it comes to according people with basic respect.

This is the raw truth. Those staff at the record office showed me serious trouble while I was trying to collect my transcript. They will just tell you "we are closing in an hour's time so we can't attend to you again today". They wouldn't even consider how long you had been waiting in there, how much you had to spend getting to their office, how often you had been there without any success or the implication of you not getting the material on time.

At a point, I grew much hatred for a particular woman at the record office that anytime I saw her at the park, the thought of finding a way to punishing her as she had done to me always crossed my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Enahi(f): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
I came here to read comments.
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Samy331: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
U are right especially the bursar
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Lamanii22(f): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
CoderX:

Hahahaha.... Why did you say that? grin

That's my school... You'd pick your words carefully when talking to them... They don't have an iota of joy at all....
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Toluwarnih(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
Someone forgot to mention those man o wars and cadets, especially those assigned to maintain decorum in higher institutions. They'll be feeling like they've achieved cheesy when they never graduate. Their females go dey do shakara in uniforms when correct 100lv niggars dey pop them grin
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lamanii22:

That's my school... You'd pick your words carefully when talking to them... They don't have an iota of joy at all....

Hahahaha. You're funny sha. Well, I can tell you that most uni admins are like that, unless you're running a postgraduate program before they can accord you a little respect.

BTW: Which one are you in the pic?

1 Like

Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by JastSiryin(m): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
CoderX:

Exactly... Some of them are so senseless and forget that respect is reciprocal.

But when a student says pim, he/she's in trouble. They operate tertiary institutions like a mafia gang.
Yeah... It was one of the aspects that really soured my schooling experience. Students really go through unnecessary stress because of this tyrants called staff
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
JastSiryin:
Yeah... It was one of the aspects that really soured my schooling experience. Students really go through unnecessary stress because of this tyrants called staff

It is well. The time is coming where things will change for good in this country.

There's hardly anyone who graduated from a public uni or poly without a terrible experience with admin staff. Very rude and abusive human beings.
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Lamanii22(f): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
CoderX:

Hahahaha. You're funny sha. Well, I can tell you that most uni admins are like that, unless you're running a postgraduate program before they can accord you a little respect.

BTW: Which one are you in the pic?

The one on yellow
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lamanii22:

The one on yellow

You're a fine girl... And I believe u also have a good character. kiss
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Lamanii22(f): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
CoderX:

You're a fine girl... And I believe u also have a good character. kiss

Awwwwn.... Thank you... I'm trying lol... I can only get better....
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by qwertie1234: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bluntemperor:

This OP is just disgusting! OP,which category do you fall into?
How can you say Doctors are rude or you just want a heavy traffic for your topics?
Then what would you write on :
-the Police
-the transporters( drivers,conductors,agbero-babane), what about
-the Market Women,the Butchers-wowo pass abi!
whatever i wrote up there are first hand experience
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by bluefilm: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
How on earth did you forget to mention SARS officers?
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Lincoln275(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
You forgot chairperson of ashewos?
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by NelsonL: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
CoderX:
You forgot School Admins? Those ones lack manners as if there's no tomorrow... grin

If you see the way university staff address students ehn... It makes one feel like slapping them cos they are the opposite of what they preach. They misbehave cos they know students don't have a choice. angry
... God bless you. I hated them with passion. They are not just rude. They will always look for a way to embarrass you or threaten you. They are the worst of all
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Sunnybabe(m): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
CoderX:

I swear u are right.....chaiii... this people are just very frustrating heen...
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by qwertie1234: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
saphiya:
I'm a nurse and I am not rude
wow glad to know you are an exception..i hope u dont change...pls keept it up ehn
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. In nigeria where people just hop on any job, it's safe to say that most people don't love their job and that's why a cc will hang the call on you 'cause they don't give a shit over what you should understand but you chose not to.

Then again, I'm into business and I don't get to meet dumb folks, so what gives?

You won't last long in business with this attitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by qwertie1234: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
bluefilm:
it was a major ommision oo..my bad
although since after the endsars protest the police in general seem to have 'receive sense' a little.
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by riczy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
And hu Told u schl of nursing graduated are Nurses?
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Tzee01(m): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
well, it's only in Nigeria you see rude professionals
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Queenserah26(f): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin grin
westlius:

My dear no worry, she go beg u for lift very soon
Then u give her a lift take her to a far location then tell her ur fuel has finish.
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by SirMichael1: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
nenyewrites:

You won't last long in business with this attitude
Lol... If it were up to your believes...

1 Like

Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by golddare: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
lalasticlala:

You are there

They are something else.
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Image123(m): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
bluefilm:

It's a Nigerian thing. The average Nigerian is rude when in position or power, whether Madam or opening gate or having apprentice.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by studentofTruth: 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
They're overworked and underpaid!
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Ibnltd33: 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Healthcare providers are only rude in ��, and not all over the world,
Re: Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? by Paulianfa(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
cashiers at the betting shops are also rude but I don't blame them because sometimes they are not rude but people around like customers, patient, and so on who are from different mothers, background, mentality do pissed them off. they don't give them space to chill or relax.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Africans Roasting Corn For Survival In Paris, France. Photos/video / Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? / 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.