Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months (19303 Views)

NNPC Refineries Generate Zero Revenue, Pay Workers ₦69 Billion / Buhari Spends ₦41 Billion On Presidential Fleet / We Won’t Sell NNPC, Refineries, FG Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by VULCAN(m): 6:52am On Nov 23, 2020
When a popular BMC idiot was called here he abused the person who called him. grin grin grin

So BMC's can be afraid of a post bout Nigeria, I thought they were the only patriots while the rest of Nigerians are Igbos, enemies of the state etc.

BMC's please come out and play. We won't hurt you. grin

Mtscheww

3 Likes

Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by webmaster99(m): 6:52am On Nov 23, 2020
do get my all round healing powers of herbs today to cure all types of sickness and strong diseases instantly with herbs!

i love you jesus!
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by babamoha(m): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2020
.[/color]They have to sell all the refineries cause government is not good in a profit making business and NNPC is using all the refineries to siphon money to their personal pockets.
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by BigBashiru: 7:03am On Nov 23, 2020
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by MansoryMX(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2020
Kekereekun123:
shame. Dangote had bought 2 of the refineries under Obj. The dull Yar adua reversed the sale. now Dangote has his own refinery and the Nigerian one are worthless. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/how-yaradua-was-pressurised-to-revert-refineries-sold-to-dangote-obasanjo/

Yar Adua is more sensible than you, your father, your ancestors and your entire generation!

Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by walozanga(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2020
hinere:
Nigeria has Oil. Nigeria has Oil. Before the discovery of Oil, what sustained us
People have invested in Oil. The worst part of it is that FG and their younger brother "Corruption" have destroyed the oil for us.
We need to go back to what sustained us in the past and that is Agriculture. If Agriculture can sustain a whole Nation like Nigeria generating Revenue for us then God has really blessed us.
People made bastard money through Agriculture in the past. Why? People must EAT.
You don't need to carry cutlass or hoe and enter a farm. Invest in already thriving Agricultural Ventures and make your Profit. CEO's, Bankers, Business Moguls are investing daily. Agriculture is our Gold. They don't call us Green White Green for nothing. Green stands for Agriculture
To know more and how to Invest in Agriculture,
Click here...

https://www.nairaland.com/6235562/invest-agriculture-make-up-55

Operation feed the nation. The good old days
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by Sonoyom(m): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2020
With this i think Bullhari has done really well but why are his zombies avoiding this thread?
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by sylve11: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Obasanjo did https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/how-yaradua-was-pressurised-to-revert-refineries-sold-to-dangote-obasanjo/. no one will buy the refineries now. its better to build from scratch now.

it can still be sold............. cool
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by sylve11: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2020
irepnaija4eva:
And i am pretty sure some "Elite Northern Nigerian"" has a stake in that Niger's refinery...

normal cool
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by Cantonese: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

We saw what Atiku did when he was in charge of privitization under OBJ. All this old men should just leave they have eaten enough.

The 7th largest oil producer in the world four refineries are non functional despite billions of dollars spent on Turn Around Maintenance(TAM). Cursed and failed state!

Only the youths can salvage the nation cry.

The same youths who collected large sums from state governments and private individuals during the endsars protest to subvert it?

By 2030 UK would have completely phased out petrol and diesel. Where will Nigeria send crude oil to and where will Nigeria get petrol from, especially as European nations would have followed the same line by then?
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by annisy(f): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeria my country!!! Even if you bring Obama to run Nigeria the system will still mess him up,but some of us believes the system is perfect because let watch and see were it leads us to in the next 30yrs
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2020
webizone:

Instead of crying, smart Nigerians would find ways to get their own stake there.

Crying?... Lolzz you'll be agape if you have an idea of my con***do.
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by Fash20: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2020
Acjohn:
NNPC is now a heavy burden to the country like the president and the entire North.

Na them kukuma full the NNPC.

Hope this time, the north will learn that leadership is not by energy, stubbornness or religion. Some can never make good leaders, chief among them are the bigots and the nepotistic majority in the north.

One thing I know for sure, make Nigeria hell, plenty in the south will find a way to survive, they adapt and thrive but for the north most adapt to poverty by managing much more and the rest flood the south to go beg from those they hate like death.
If they like make them no wake up

Forget bro.

Most Northerners don't hate southerners their political class makes it seem so.

They have their problems we here have ours too.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by jamace(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin SAI BABA grin grin grin grin
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by buzorcharles(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2020
God pls kill Buhari and all our senators
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by SOJOSEPH(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2020
With this report osinbajo should just resign.

During the first price increase, osinbajo talked so much about modular refineries, plans to ensure the refineries are brought back to shape. Now after 6 years the refineroes refined nothing even after spending billions of dollars.

Somebody of osinbajo caliber should just resign becaise he is loosing it

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by bigiyaro(m): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2020
Fulani and dia Hausa slaves will eventually reset this country.
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by Josywhyte: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2020
Abeg,who read this typed project finish...?
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by Johnrake69: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Kekereekun123:
shame. Dangote had bought 2 of the refineries under Obj. The dull Yar adua reversed the sale. now Dangote has his own refinery and the Nigerian one are worthless. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/how-yaradua-was-pressurised-to-revert-refineries-sold-to-dangote-obasanjo/

Why should Dangote be buying our refineries? Yaradua knew the dangers of handing over our economy to Dangote.
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The solution to the refineries is nothing but real privatization to genuine investors, not government cronies
NEPA that was privatised how far?
The finance minister in Nigeria is telling you that dangote refinery will not reduce the cost of petrol, petrol will be sold according to international prices.
Privatization will not help anything. They should make those refineries work period.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2020
Mbamto:
Atiku said "privatize the refineries"
That would have been the best decision

Modified : take the message and leave the messenger
Since the privatization of some national assets in Nigeria, what has changed?
Let us privatize NEPA, we did yet no constant electricity, some will say all those nonsense excuse just to justify why the power sector is not working.
They should make those refineries work my friend.
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2020
Kekereekun123:
FAKE NEWS. tongue tongue
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by blacknp(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2020
Acjohn:
NNPC is now a heavy burden to the country like the president and the entire North.

Na them kukuma full the NNPC.

Hope this time, the north will learn that leadership is not by energy, stubbornness or religion. Some can never make good leaders, chief among them are the bigots and the nepotistic majority in the north.

One thing I know for sure, make Nigeria hell, plenty in the south will find a way to survive, they adapt and thrive but for the north most adapt to poverty by managing much more and the rest flood the south to go beg from those they hate like death.
If they like make them no wake up
Failure speak for yourself, na because of Aboki, you no prosper for Nigeria? Shameless Almijiri.
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by falseprophet: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

We saw what Atiku did when he was in charge of privitization under OBJ. All this old men should just leave they have eaten enough.

The 7th largest oil producer in the world four refineries are non functional despite billions of dollars spent on Turn Around Maintenance(TAM). Cursed and failed state!

You mean yahoo boys youths?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by blacknp(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Don't mind the wailers, they want to have their cake and eat it too. They claim they want the refineries fixed, but still want FG to be paying subsidy so they can enjoy cheap petroleum products? Mumudeys.
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

All the friends I have whose parents worked for NNPC are extremely rich, they go to work to steal everyday. And add no single value.
Who told you they go to work to steal everyday? Have you been there to see what goes on in those operations.
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by Ganzoh: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2020
Money mismanagement 101 first course taught by a sitting president ........hmmmm........the first president to lecture a whole country.
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by blacknp(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The day confraternity is eradicated in Nigerian tertiary institutions I may believe you about the misconstrued youths, until then, enjoy your ignorance.
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by blacknp(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

All the friends I have whose parents worked for NNPC are extremely rich, they go to work to steal everyday. And add no single value.
You must be an Aboki, & you always blame the North for Nigeria's woes? Are all your friends whose parents worked for NNPC Hausa Fulani?

To the best of my knowledge NNPC is dominated by predominantly Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba, the 3 majority greedy ethnic groups, birds of the same feather, another instance of Pot calling Kettle black. I chop, you chop, it is those 3 tribes that will not approve any progress in NNPC.
Re: NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months by cynthia500(f): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2020
“I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo Condems "Idolatry" In The South-East / Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges / Bomb Blast Rocks Oko Prison In Benin: Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.