Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. (1130 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. by chelseaboi(m): 6:34am On Nov 23, 2020
That your darling boo/bae/ex in a time of anger will always have that moment that he/she bares it all...those words that will ginger you to apply more effort in ur huzzle ..."ur classmate just brought a house",car u never buy na only Bleep you Sabi..

I dress up immediately,dash straight to my shop..

Drop urs...

1 Like

Re: Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. by Homeboiy: 7:12am On Nov 23, 2020
undecided
Re: Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. by BabbanBura(m): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2020
chelseaboi:
That your darling boo/bae/ex in a time of anger will always have that moment that he/she bares it all...those words that will ginger you to apply more effort in ur huzzle ..."ur classmate just brought a house",car u never buy na only Bleep you Sabi..

I dress up immediately,dash straight to my shop..

Drop urs...

Funny enough the only experienced I had was "not again!" When I poured out the juice all too soon. Thank Goodness, now I can take my time sotey na beg u go beg me before I pour am - thanks to exercise, healthy eating and good rest life style!!!

Modified;

Another experience was, each of my four exes i dated dumped me because guy dey "wash and wear" cloth and wore one pair of shoes. Within 4yrs the story changed to level none of them could never imagine and they all came back. Dem luck be say I no be bad guy, I for chop dem before dumping them. Any boyfriend or girlfriend wey dumped u cos you gat no bars, let that motivate u to double ya hustle, once u hammer dem go return to ya table, then u can decide to feed them on crumbs or stuff rhe table for them and leave them there - e dey pain like that.

3 Likes

Re: Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. by Raychee(f): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2020
BabbanBura:

Funny enough I the only experienced I had was "not again!" When I poured out the juice all too soon. Thank Goodness, now I can take my time sotey na beg u go beg me before I pour am - thanks to exercise, healthy eating and good rest life style!!!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. by paulolee(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2020
so many.
was managing one bea in class back den n she started behaving strange n even told me dt she jus de pity me n doing me a favor by dating me n he gave a list of 3 of the hottest bea in class saying none can never think of dating me bcox d boi no too hold bar den BT 2 months later, d boi fresh up small, dumped her nagging ass n switched to d hottest in class n I was happy seeing pain n hate in her face whenever me n my new slay bea walk pass her ous laughing n playing love...
second is one of my ex dt once said dt am too dull n dnt even kno anything dt its only sex I know n dt am useless, I dumped her n got serious with life, year letter d mumu was seeking for admission n entered d cafe dt i was managing n saw me attending to cliants doing editing n other designing works, she became so clingy dt his boi is now smart BT I pushed her of dt i dnt mix business with useless pleasure..

5 Likes

Re: Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2020
A lot has been said, but na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2020
She compared me with her ex who owns a car and a house and said na only fvck i Sabi..
I laff, at least i don pass ur ex for one thinggrin

5 Likes

Re: Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. by iLegendd(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. by BabbanBura(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2020
Raychee:

grin

This kid wetin u dey find?
Re: Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. by Raychee(f): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2020
BabbanBura:

This kid wetin u dey find?

Wetin my eyes see na

2 Likes

Re: Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. by Praxis758: 11:40am On Nov 23, 2020
Buhari, for calling me lazy Nigerian youth. I vexed and started criticising his intellectual emptiness.

2 Likes

Re: Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. by mespusinglez(m): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2020
Am Emotionless
Words Can't Hurt Me
Re: Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. by tobechi74: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Sorry
Re: Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. by tunize(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
SmellySperm:
She compared me with her ex who owns a car and a house and said na only fvck i Sabi..
I laff, at least i don pass ur ex for one thinggrin
Hehehheh this wan crack me up! U damn funny man
Re: Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. by chelseaboi(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
paulolee:
so many.
was managing one bea in class back den n she started behaving strange n even told me dt she jus de pity me n doing me a favor by dating me n he gave a list of 3 of the hottest bea in class saying none can never think of dating me bcox d boi no too hold bar den BT 2 months later, d boi fresh up small, dumped her nagging ass n switched to d hottest in class n I was happy seeing pain n hate in her face whenever me n my new slay bea walk pass her ous laughing n playing love...
second is one of my ex dt once said dt am too dull n dnt even kno anything dt its only sex I know n dt am useless, I dumped her n got serious with life, year letter d mumu was seeking for admission n entered d cafe dt i was managing n saw me attending to cliants doing editing n other designing works, she became so clingy dt his boi is now smart BT I pushed her of dt i dnt mix business with useless pleasure..
Lol
Re: Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. by jelel6: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
People should always think carefully about what they want to say and say it thoughtfully. I don't think I can accept a relationship with anyone where words don't mean anything.

Hurtful words and name-calling are a sign of disregard and disrespect, whether they are said in anger or not.
Re: Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
angry

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2021: Queen Lap Dancing,twerking And Rocking Whitemoney On His D**k / Is It Possible To Get Responsible Girl In A Club / Who Else Noticed That Glo Network Has Being Down All Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.