Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State (28069 Views)

Sudan's Warring Factions Agree To A 72-hour Nationwide Ceasefire - Blinken / Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials / Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by MrCEO69(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2020
What did he said? @ piutin?
paulolee:
making appointments when not sworn in? I thought they avnt declared him d winner yet going by wat a read Putin said yesterday..
if na naija na, trump for don make calls n we start seeing big figures from K,K K states which would Mk him end up winning d polls..
CNT wait for our country to start dis e-voting process n dts when i would take elections serious
Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by OfficialAwol(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2020
grandlexuz:

Hahaha. She is just fourteen but I can drop my account number for you to start making monthly payments. In ten years you would have paid enough to be considered..Lol

I do get your points and unlike most Trump asslickers your reasoning is up there; higher than Trump himself. Haha

Lol. Thank you for thinking of me so highly.

But I can see Nigerians have taught 419. You want to now do me 419 with your daughter abi?
Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by ofuonyebi: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2020
Hi JOE BIDDEN, start choosing your CABINET. Let the Roman fool and bulldog in the white house
continue beating about the bush in his DAY-DREAMING LOSS and shameful defeat..
until he will be ejected out by FORCE OF THE FBI SARS IN JANUARY,2021,

1 Like

Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by osato45: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2020
Clothingonline9:
December promo sales
pants trousers 1.5kGeorge and Mark & spencer
Chinos 3.5k
Jeans 4k
Polo 3.5k
Turkey shirts 3.5k
Balenciaga 10k
Turtle neck 4500
Joggers 5k
Hand chain 2k
Suit
Plain and pattern over 100 designs
Cufflinks 1k
Click on ads for pics or whatapps catologue
Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery check contact on profile just click
All are Europe top brands and all sizes available.
all those Ralph abi polo chinos of 9k dey
Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by grandlexuz(m): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Lol. Thank you for thinking of me so highly.

But I can see Nigerians have taught 419. You want to now do me 419 with your daughter abi?

As Buhari di make things hard for wuna na so Paul Biya di do us here oh. Man must use yi head..Lol.

Are you kidding me? Trump is bigger than all Nigerian con men put in one. A billionaire who pays 500 dollars in tax. I make tablets and capsules from herbs but pay much more than that in tax in shithole Cameroon.
Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by osuulola(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
How do you say you're for Biden without cussing yourself na?
Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by Ogurube: 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wrong!
capitalzero:

It baffles when most buharists were rooting for Biden!!!
Most Democrats president likes interfering in affairs of developing nations
Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by OfficialAwol(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
grandlexuz:

As Buhari di make things hard for wuna na so Paul Biya di do us here oh. Man must use yi head..Lol.

Are you kidding me? Trump is bigger than all Nigerian con men put in one. A billionaire who pays 500 dollars in tax. I make tablets and capsules from herbs but pay much more than that in tax in shithole Cameroon.

Trump is just a bad ass!

He obeys the law when he can't get away with it.

And disobeys when he knows he meandre his way. Lol.

And about your job, now I understand why you have deep understanding of medicine and development of vaccines.
Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by Sagefromtheeast: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Splitmind:

It wasn't Democrats that invaded Iraq and Afghanistan.
They do their own more codedly... by proxy.
And that's even worse.
Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by grandlexuz(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Trump is just a bad ass!

He obeys the law when he can't get away with it.

And disobeys when he knows he meandre his way. Lol.

And about your job, now I understand why you have deep understanding of medicine and development of vaccines.

You can call me a Jack of All Trade..Lol. I took two years to earn Ph.d in medical botany because I needed to produce my own medications to help with my strastopheric blood presure issues that had toped 300/150 at some point.
Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by thundafire: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
OfficialAwol:

He's making appointments when he's not sure of transition.

I understand the psychological torture they are giving Trump through announcement of these appointments.

Meanwhile ever since I discovered that Biden might not be as pro-Buhari as I hitherto imagined, I've been Less agitated.

He can now be sworn in.

All hail the second Catholic President of the United States after JFK.

Modified:

So some people think my comment is neither here nor there; that I should choose a side. Lol.

Come on...

A little to the right.

A little to the left.

Life ana-agaga grin grin grin
if to say na Nigeria now,they ruling party for the shout the opposition is trying to form a new government

1 Like

Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by OfficialAwol(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
grandlexuz:

You can call me a Jack of All Trade..Lol. I took two years to earn Ph.d in medical botany because I needed to produce my own medications to help with my strastopheric blood presure issues that had toped 300/150 at some point.

Wow!

Sorry, can we connect on a personal level?
Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by Splitmind: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Sagefromtheeast:

They do their own more codedly... by proxy.
And that's even worse.

Like how Reagan secretly funded Contras terrorists, supplying them with weapons and drugs then lying about it on national television?
Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by grandlexuz(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Wow!

Sorry, can we connect on a personal level?

The pleasure is mine. I will drop my whatsapp number. I just realised you sent me an emaill but emails through this portal don't work.

+237. 653 924 176
Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by bluefilm: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
In my own opinion, I think Biden should better wait until the Supreme Court makes their final ruling on the Election.

If Trump can successfully prove that the election what highly rigged, the Electoral College will even do away with the election results and give the US legislature the power to select the President.
Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by Eriokanmi: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
OfficialAwol:

I understand the psychological torture they are giving Trump through announcement of these appointments.

Meanwhile ever since I discovered that Biden might not be as pro-Buhari as I hitherto imagined, I've been Less agitated.

He can now be sworn in.

Modified:

So some people think my comment is neither here nor there; that I should choose a side. Lol.

Come on...

A little to the right.

A little to the left.

Not sure...how? Na soldiers go pursue that stubborn loser out of the white House, don't worry. Una go receive hard shock.
Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by Eriokanmi: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
nrexzy:
The 46th president of united states... Old men still dey run d world and some naija youths dey think say em get hope 2023
Old men with young minds. Buhari can't near biden in any respect, likewise tinubu whose hands can't grab a glass cup and hold same for 2 minutes. See biden jumping up each time he's called to a podium. Can buhari or tinubu dare? Recently, I saw president biden ride bicycle close to his home in rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Can buhari do that? I've not seen buhari tour 36 states to inspect projects like obj and Jonathan since 2015. Wait a minute, how old is Emmanuel macron of France, or tredeau of Canada, Boris Johnson of UK? Here in Nigeria Old fools are riding and milking the majority and this must end in 2023. Tell your godfathers so.

1 Like

Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by Mikeiron78(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
USA no be Naija. Face your own gigantic perennial problem and stop getting into a well-planned country,lol. The Constitution is followed here.
Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by OfficialAwol(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
grandlexuz:

The pleasure is mine. I will drop my whatsapp number. I just realised you sent me an emaill but emails through this portal don't work.

Thank u very much.

I'll hit you up.
Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by hermesprogidy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Horrible choice. This is one of the people that persuaded Obama to join NATO's bombing of Libya. This means war continues. Horrible, horrible choice.
Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by nrexzy: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Old men with young minds. Buhari can't near biden in any respect, likewise tinubu whose hands can't grab a glass cup and hold same for 2 minutes. See biden jumping up each time he's called to a podium. Can buhari or tinubu dare? Recently, I saw president biden ride bicycle close to his home in rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Can buhari do that? I've not seen buhari tour 36 states to inspect projects like obj and Jonathan since 2015. Wait a minute, how old is Emmanuel macron of France, or tredeau of Canada, Boris Johnson of UK? Here in Nigeria Old fools are riding and milking the majority and this must end in 2023. Tell your godfathers so.

Ok
Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by Dantsito: 12:22am On Nov 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

He can now be sworn in.

Modified:

Come on...

A little to the right.

A little to the left.

And unfortunately he can not do anything to Buhari just like your trump.
Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by Clothingonline9(m): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
osato45:
all those Ralph abi polo chinos of 9k dey
Yes all sizes clink link my number on my profile whatapps contact or click link below

Re: Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State by Clothingonline9(m): 6:13am On Nov 25, 2020
hajjii:
Could drop ur number?

Click on profile to view

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Volcano Erupts At Mount Nyiragongo, DR Congo As Residents Flee / Alexei Navalny Is Dead / Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.