Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death (54057 Views)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mom’s Real Age After Her Death - Check / Sandra Bassey's Mother Dies, 5 Years After Death Of Father (Photos) / Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by saintruky(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2020
Frankiecrenshaw:
shut up if u don't know what to comment. Then go flog u if u no comment?

I just dey wonder y una dey quick curse person sef... This na public forum n everyone dey entitled to their opinions... If u nor like wetin he talk, u look am throway face...

Let love lead...

I've been a member here for good 12yrs n i never insult person once..

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by TwentyOnePilots(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2020
samwise180:

Mr Righteousness well done

You know, I have begin to wonder, who is uprightness again!!!? undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2020
Uprightness100:
This age Lie thing will cause trouble for many at the other side..
So many gentlemen and ladies in the civil service, Military formations, Banks etc had to amend their age to get this jobs..

Use this golden Moment to repent, amend and ask God for Mercy..

Oga STFU please. Age is just a freaking number. Infact with God, age is nothing as God doesn't work with the earthly time... U are just too over religious.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by writeprof(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2020
Uprightness100:
So many gentlemen and ladies in the civil service, Military formations, Banks etc had to lie and amend their age to get these jobs..

Lie is lie no matter how u do it!!

How should they restitute all they have acquired and still acquiring after repentance?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by PataAlhaja(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2020
Uprightness100:
So many gentlemen and ladies in the civil service, Military formations, Banks etc had to amend their age to get this jobs..

You sha must look for a way to channel the topic of discussion to your religious fanaticism.

I wonder why the mods don't ban you as you're always derailing threads which is against rule 1.

Na Ogun go kill you las las.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by jpworld(m): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2020
Uprightness100:

Age cheat is not a sin b4 God, is call survival.

Just imagine people who will go to hell, if age cheat is a sin, kanu nkwankwo, femi opabumi, iheanacho, Buhari and many others.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by colestephan86: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2020
Roadsidetaylaw:
Why was she lying 4rm d onset?
Abii dem go flog am if she talk truth?
Did she lie to you
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by cynthia500(f): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2020
“Why do we grieve failures longer than we celebrate wins?
Failure isn’t the end of the road. It’s a big red flag saying to you ‘Wrong way. Turn around.’
Whenever you feel like a failure, just remember that even Coca Cola only sold 25 bottles their first year
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by Pio44: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2020
Women and lies are 8&9
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by Rafelstan: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2020
Yo have given her a reason to go to hell
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by tamunobello: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2020
And so what
IamHeWrites:
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has discovered her mum Victoria Fetuga’s real age after her death.

The 42-year-old in an Instagram post said her mum’s siblings just told her that she was 69 not 67.

She said her mum might have hidden her age because she was older than her late dad who would have been 68, Igbere TV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH7KV_Entnq/?igshid=d33hld7qc051

The mother of two lost her mum on November 21.

She announced her passing in an Instagram post saying she died in her sleep.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by ultimatebas(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2020
That how i was thinking my dad was 65 years old when he died. Only to be told by his siblings(my Aunts and Uncles) that he was 71 years old .
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by lastchild: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2020
Roadsidetaylaw:
Why was she lying 4rm d onset?
Abii dem go flog am if she talk truth?
saying the truth can deny marriage to a woman

I didn't marry a certain girl because I discovered I was just 6 days older than her
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by IfGodbeforus(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2020
[s]
PataAlhaja:
Iyabo Ojo breasts make sense sha.
[/s]
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by ofiko123(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2020
Who age help?? It is just a number..
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by simplesearch: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Oga STFU please. Age is just a freaking number. Infact with God, age is nothing as God doesn't work with the earthly time... U are just too over religious.

That's not true, every unrighteousness is sin and no one who aid or abet lies in any form will cross the pearly gate of heaven. The right thing to do is to repent and make amend where necessary, otherwise we'll be shock to know that most of the things we think don't matter here are damn taken seriously at the other-side.

Rev 22.15
Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by IfGodbeforus(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
[s]
PataAlhaja:

You sha must look for a way to channel the topic of discussion to your religious fanaticism.

I wonder why the mods don't ban you as you're always derailing threads which is against rule 1.

Na Ogun go kill you las las.
[/s]

Folly is Joy to him that is destitute of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by We4all: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Iyabo, take a break from SM and mourn your mom as you should.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by enemyofprogress: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lies run in the family. It is in their DNA
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by Dayoebe(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
67, 69
What's the difference

Afterall, age is just a number
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by endsarrrs(f): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bukhari that is 600years before he was flown to UK is now claiming 76years. . . Mtcheeew its a human thing. . Na devil go punish bless sad africa footballas
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by foleskay(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
This is not necessary. She should have made it personal. Why broadcasting it to d world. Is she implying that her mother was a lied or what.
Very cheap of her. undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by Seyzcham91(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
i wonder oo
frindowsdisrupt:
So we should goan fry stone abi?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by Rollingstones86: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Uprightness 100, you are talking none sense,what about father abraham that lied in Egypt just to safe her wife Sarah,and what about David that lied in the territories of the Philistiains that he was insane,etc they are in heaven my friend.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by grandlexuz(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Uprightness100:
So many gentlemen and ladies in the civil service, Military formations, Banks etc had to lie and amend their age to get these jobs..

Lie is lie no matter how u do it!!

No liar enters Heaven!!

Your undying support for a racist, liar and bigot like Trump will cost you when you cross the other side. Using the Lords name to give fake prophecies on Trump. I hope you repent before crossing over too.

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by Antoeni(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Old Cargos
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by We4all: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
lastchild:
saying the truth can deny marriage to a woman

I didn't marry a certain girl because I discovered I was just 6 days older than her

Thanks God she escaped from someone as immature as you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by We4all: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Rollingstones86:
Uprightness 100, you are talking none sense,what about father abraham that lied in Egypt just to safe her wife Sarah,and what about David that lied in the territories of the Philistiains that he was insane,etc they are in heaven my friend.

Don't mind him. Please quote him and lecture him more cos it seems he is ignorant.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by Greenback: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hollusilva28:
RIP to your mom, but that doesn't not bring her back. You need to grow my dearest sister and let the dead rest.

But I come to think of it, her mother is black and she yellow like pawpaw, How come
According to you,let the dead rest. grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by batstan(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Very ugly women
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Wizkid Parties With Girlfiend At Hennessy Artistry Club Tour / E-Money Shows Off His Simple Phones / Etinosa Sets Instagram Account On Private After Going Unclad On MC Galaxy's IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.